Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:52 pm
Genkawolf
whiters4
Genkawolf
whiters4
Genkawolf

ok then, that is what Patrick wants. are you referring to the cards?

Good for Patrick. I'm referring to several things he'll return, including the letter Patrick wrote in high school before he was moved out of the dorm. I'll leave it in a memo for you along with the letter he'll write. Oh, and you can assume Ty doesn't give a rat's rear end about Patrick either, since you'll do that anyway.

He won't bother with assuming this time, but I accept the permission to do so. Can't promise he will read the letter Ty writes.

Thanks for not asking about everything else you've assumed up until now and instead asking if Ty's the guy you've made him out to be all this time. FYI, He's not. You do realize you were writing everything my character *wasnt* doing, which is a form of godmodding? And you realize you don't have a right to mention my character without asking first. It's no my responsibility to bring it up to you because you put it in a post. You mention my character and want to know what he did, then you ASK me first, not go on a writing rampage and wait to be corrected. On that note, you can remove all mentions of Ty out of Patrick's biography as his 'room mate' he was fulfilling a promise to and all his journal entries too. Make a different npc to assume would abandon Patrick, but not mine.

Patrick doesn't know the whole truth and doesn't seem he will ever know unless Ty tells him anything. You've mentioned my character without asking first too. I have no control of my profile and too big of change according to the rules. and the promise was the purpose of coming to that island. Deciding to stay on the island was his choice. This doesn't seem like a chat that should be shared in OOC and spoken with the captain already.

Though I appreciate you both are talking...

Please take it to the PMs. n v n
This seems more so like a personal issue.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Genkawolf
ShadowStar369
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Since the time change sneaked up on us again, do you guys want to meet up for the pet store since that is the last they had planned to go to together in?

Sure. ^^
And with the candy store we can just say that they bought some candy then each of them went home.

Okay. But unfortunately I'm going to have to ask for a rain-check. I've been sick and haven't been able to reply much so I don't think it would be fair if Jaquinne participated and I just left you waiting. >.<  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 pm
ShadowStar369
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Genkawolf
ShadowStar369
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Since the time change sneaked up on us again, do you guys want to meet up for the pet store since that is the last they had planned to go to together in?

Sure. ^^
And with the candy store we can just say that they bought some candy then each of them went home.

Okay. But unfortunately I'm going to have to ask for a rain-check. I've been sick and haven't been able to reply much so I don't think it would be fair if Jaquinne participated and I just left you waiting. >.<

okay. and maybe we could continue the pm for the bowling alley when you're feeling better. Would okay for them to assume Jaquinne told them might be too busy to go to the pet store the next while they were at the candy shop? So when he doesn't show up they know he was busy. Like getting the broken electronics that was mention in Jaquinne's last post to be fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:19 am
Genkawolf
ShadowStar369
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Genkawolf
ShadowStar369
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Sure. ^^

okay. and maybe we could continue the pm for the bowling alley when you're feeling better. Would okay for them to assume Jaquinne told them might be too busy to go to the pet store the next while they were at the candy shop? So when he doesn't show up they know he was busy. Like getting the broken electronics that was mention in Jaquinne's last post to be fixed.

That would be great, thank you.
I'll try to reply as soon as I can.  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:06 pm
genkawolf

whiters4

Sorry I haven't been able to get a chance to post yet. I have been busy (job interview) and I had a procedure at the doctors, so my arm is pretty sore now and I am trying to not move it too much. I'll reply tomorrow if I am feeling better. Again... sorry. sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
genkawolf

whiters4

Sorry I haven't been able to get a chance to post yet. I have been busy (job interview) and I had a procedure at the doctors, so my arm is pretty sore now and I am trying to not move it too much. I'll reply tomorrow if I am feeling better. Again... sorry. sweatdrop crying

it's okay. The day change has happened and they can try again at going to the pet shop.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:19 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
genkawolf

whiters4

Hey! No worries, these things happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:39 am
genkawolf

whiters4

Thanks. I still feel a bit bad for not getting to post before the day change. sweatdrop

@ Genkawolf; Sure Katelyn and Patrick can try and go to the pet store again. Though how about this time we start them out outside the shop right away and just say they had emailed each other.

@ Whiters; We can just say that Alex and Rylee ended up back in bed and spent the rest of the day there lol. As for Nina and Aiden, we could just say she picked up the hat and returned it to him before the two went their own ways?  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:09 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
genkawolf

whiters4

Thanks. I still feel a bit bad for not getting to post before the day change. sweatdrop

@ Genkawolf; Sure Katelyn and Patrick can try and go to the pet store again. Though how about this time we start them out outside the shop right away and just say they had emailed each other.

@ Whiters; We can just say that Alex and Rylee ended up back in bed and spent the rest of the day there lol. As for Nina and Aiden, we could just say she picked up the hat and returned it to him before the two went their own ways?

Sure.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games