Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna raised her eyebrows, as it was a dog that they were looking at all along. She watched as it ran to its owner, and a leash was put on it. She let out a sigh and took her hand off of her blade. She looked at Namia, who seemed to find it funny how Hileinna was ready to attack a dog, "S-Sorry...I find unknown things to be dangerous." she said, as she didn't know that it was a dog when it was covered mostly from the garden's greenery.

[ooc: Ohh, okay. Thanks for sharing that knowledge XD]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She frowned and turned her head to the two girls. "I'd advise you to put your weapons away while walking around the grounds. There are things around here that take that as a threat." Kurona said.
Nami looked up at Kurona before returning her attention to them. She was amazed that Kurona could control the hybrid Heartless-Nobody-Somebody dog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:43 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi was the first to come back through the portal, along with Liya. "Home sweet home...well, for you." she said, looking down at Liya with her ears twitching.
Tsuyoi and Jaecen came through the portal next. She was still holding onto Jaecen's arm. She looked at Jaecen, "Well, we're back." she said, as she didn't want to let go of him for some reason.
Namia looked at Kurona as she spoke of things finding weapons as threats. She wondered as to what exactly these "things" were. She shrugged and looked at Hileinna, "You heard her. I suppose you should leave your weapon inside the classroom, or maybe in their manor?" she said, making her gunblade disappear.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen walked out of the portal, or was half dragged. Tsuyoi sort of pulled him along but Jaecen willingly followed. "I find it quite odd that you don't want to let me go. Specifically because that's what marriage is all about but besides that, what's the matter?"

(OOC: Yeah. The whole breaking the fourth wall thing fits madness so well.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:13 pm
[ooc:True, gotta love Deadpool though heart ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked away, her face a little blushed, "...later." she said before looking at Shinochi, "Shino, would you mind watching Liya for a bit? Or at least be her pet for now?" she said, wanting to be alone with Jaecen.
Shinochi scoffed, "I dunno about being her pet, but I can watch her." she said before looking down at Liya. "All right, let's go little one." she said, walking out of the room with Liya.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:28 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
((who or what is deadpool?))

Liya looked up at Shinochi
"why you say that, isn't this your home too, or do you just wander around from place to place never really having a home?"

She then looked at Tsuyoi asking Shinochi to watch her or at least be her pet, she looked confused.
"A....pet?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 am
Jaecen Light

Kurona turned her head to hear something. She smirked. "Ene's home."
"As always, your hearing is impeccable..." Nami watched as Ene stamped up the last few stairs. She smiled and ran over to Nami and Kurona. "Hiya!"

"Try not to get into trouble. or, if you do, try not to break anything." Jaecen said.

(OOC: (O_o) She doesn't know.... )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 pm
[ooc: Oh my goodness... :O ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Tsuyoi was finally alone with Jaecen, she looked up at him, eventually releasing his arm. She turned away from him and walked over to her desk, placing her hand on it, "...Jaecen, what else is there that you've hidden from me?" she said, not looking at him.
Shinochi rubbed the back of her head, "Well, I do have a home I guess...my ship. I usually use her for living needs and such." she then cupped her chin, "Though, I suppose this place could be used as a temporary home, like the academy." she said. She shook her head when Liya asked about what Tsuyoi said about being Liya's pet, "Nevermind about the pet thing. She's just joking."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:47 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
(( sweatdrop ))

"so you live on the move if you live in a gummi ship. Actually, that's sorta sad, doesn't it get lonely up there all alone or do you have someone else in the ship with you like a pixie like Eclipse got in his." Liya felt her pigtails ((yeah, I remember pig tails from earlier in the rp but I don't have a pic to match)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 pm
[ooc: I guess in short, he's not a villain, but he's also not a hero]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi looked down at Liya, "Well...you have a good point. I gotta admit, it does get lonely...but, that was before I found Lil' Oda. After I found her, the ship seemed more enjoyable to live in." she said, chuckling a little. Eventually, they had reached the deck of the manor, "...though, it's been awhile since we last lived in the ship together, she's just...so busy nowadays." She stared out into the gardens, her expression seemed...sad.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Kurona who told them to put their weapons away, so as to not seem like a threat to any creatures that reside here. She looked at Hileinna, noticing that she was able to easily put her weapon away and sighed, "There are times where I wish I was able to store my weapon through magic like that..." she commented. Since she couldn't exactly make her weapon vanish out of thin air, she instead took it off her waist and walked over to the deck of the house. She noticed the cat eared girl and a little girl, but payed no mind to them. She leaned her blade against the deck of the manor, "Hopefully nobody steals you..." she said to her blade. She then walked back to Hileinna, "All right, no weapon, no longer a threat." she said, though she still had her dagger hidden under her cloak.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:48 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

Namia giggled when Hileinna spoke of the ability to stow your weapon away magically. She then watched as Hileinna left her weapon leaned on the deck of the manor, and then come back. She shrugged when Hileinna spoke, "Actually, you still look like a threat, even without your big sword." she said with a smirk.

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:20 am
Jaecen Light

He looked up and tapped his chin. "Besides the fact thaat I'm potentially going insane and I can make black holes disappear, and that we're living in a house that has so many freaking secrets it would take years to discover them all... I think I have one more: I really, really suck at math." Jaecen looked over her shoulder. "That was quite a mouthful, wasn't it?"
He returned his attention to Tsuyoi. "Yeah, that about sums it up. Also, there is a potential threat to our entire existence residing as the cornerstone of this entire house. I believe it's name is Azazel, if I'm correct?"

Ene looked between Kurona and Nami. "Where's Erin and Da?"
"They're all still at the academy dealing with something. Not sure what..." She looked hesitantly to Kurona.
"Well, no time for moping. Who wants snacks?" Kurona offered. She also looked to the other two, the two who appeared to be students, and called out to them. "Hey, you two! Come join us."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:42 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi listened as Jaecen spoke, telling her as much as he could. Still, she couldn't help but feel there was more that he had to tell her. She rubbed the back of her head when Jaecen spoke of Azazel or something, "Azazel...? Isn't that the name for a fallen angel or something?" she said, hearing of that from somewhere.

Namia looked towards Kurona who called to them, then looked at Hileinna with her arms folded, "Well, I suppose we should go and see what all the fuss about." she said with a shrug. She then flew over towards Kurona and the others, "Yes? What is it?" she asked.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:03 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded in agreement with Namia and followed her towards the others. She was about to ask what Kurona needed of them, but Namia seemed to have beaten her to asking the question. She looked at Kurona, Ene, and Nami, smiling at them as she slowly bowed her head towards them.

[ooc: BTW, if you guys want, you can make Hileinna move around with you all when needed.]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games