Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:01 pm
Juromaru went to his room and moved his things to make room for a basin of water and etching materials. In minutes he had melted down the steel and remade Kiba. As he heated the blade and etched designs into the hilt and blades. He felt Saku-san moving and he looked out of the balcony view to watch her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:23 pm
Saku stood in the center of the stage, peering out on the seats and wondering how many performances had happened in this beauitful place. She clapped her hands together to make a resonating boom throughout the area. She bowed her head in silence and respect, vowing to do honor to the stage and not disappoint its memory. Drawing a deep breath she drew her fans and began to move.

A music only she could hear began to fill her ears. It took up her thoughts and lulled her into movement. Slow and steady, she began to weave her way through steps she memorized as a child. It was at once beautiful and delicate, the rythmn showing off the ride of her curves and the elegance of her form. Beyond the swirl of fabric and fans, one could see a soft smile curling Saku's lips. She was enjoying herself.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:57 pm
Juromaru watched from the balcony. He leaned out and watched. A smile gently slid across his lips. He leaned against the wall and watched as her dance. Inside him there was an awakening. As he watched her dance that same power rushed through his blood. There was something deep seated within him that raged against it's cage. He wondered what this was... He found himself confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:11 pm
Saku shut her fangs as they began to glow. Slowly that blaze rushed and circulated around her like a golden haze. Her fans continued to glow red and tendrils shot from the tips to form whips. The crack and hiss of the flames counted out the beat of her music as she continued to move through the steps. However, now the speed began to increase. Each time the whips moved so did she as she had to avoid the same lashes she sent out. It was a tricky sort of dance, meant to challenge her ability to attack and dodge all at once. But she still seemed to flow through it with ease.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Juromaru watched with interest. He was deeply engrossed in the preformance below him. She moved quickly and effortlessly. He tilted his head and he noticed the obvious intention of this dance. Training. Juromaru cocked an eyebrow and rolled his head back to the ceiling. Did Saku-san do anything that wasn't related to training? He doubted....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Yue and Chibi finally resigned themselves to waiting for Juromaru in his room, because they couldnt seem to find him anywhere else. Chibi was resting firmly on Yue's fist and they didn't think much of it when they simply walked into the room without knocking.

This appeared to be quite the mistake as they found him leaning over his balcony watching something with a very dazed distant yet concentrated and pensive look on his face.

Yue felt like she had violated his space, but she hoped he would mind her intrusion. One would say that they were quite a bit more than simple acquaintances so something like this wouldn't be entirely unheard of or unwelcome.

The two of them crept up on him silently, only a soft rustling could be heard at the exact moment that they made their strike. Yue threw her arms up to let Chibi know to fly before she leaped atop him bringing him down to the left where his bed lie. She hugged him tight and Chibi landed on his head, looking down into his orange eyes with absolute affection.

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 pm
"What in the world?" He looked at her and then into Chibi's eyes. Chibi stared and then cooed. He shook his head and then looked at Yue.

"Yue!" he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him and kissed her lips passionatly. He rolel dover so that he was on top of her and slipped his arms under hers and pulled her up to his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:30 pm
Yue smiled knowing that as she had suspected, and hoped that he would be as pleased to see her as she was to see him. Hugging him tightly and playfully she laughed at his surprise. Had they been an enemy he would have been a goner.

"I'm glad to see that your home in on piece" Yue said. Chibi chimed in witch an astounding "Yes, and look at those flashy tattoos". Chibi's voice was smoother then one would expect from a bird, it resembled Yue's voice very much though neither Chibi or Yue had made such a connection.

Yue waited for the shock that Chibi had spoken to sink in with Juromaru, though she wasn't leaving him much time to think between her soft sweeping continuous steam of kisses across his face and hugging him so tight she was surprised he could breath.

Bizarre-love-triange

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:30 pm
The sudden noise, made her halt midstride. It was an awkward position to anyone not used to such things. She had stopped with one leg raised in a swan position her whips still dangling as her momentum stopped short. She was fortunate though to still her powers or the lashes would have struck her. Her gaze turned skyward just as she saw Juromaru disappearing from the balcony a pair of arms pulling her back.

She scowled and righted herself. Saku shook her head and shook of the recidual powers clinging to her. When she did she sheathed her fans before stretching. Bones slipped out of place pleasantly and she gave a contented sigh. She had a feeling she didn't want to stick around for this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:42 pm
Juromaru chuckled and bit her bottom lip. To stop her kisses.

"Since when did Chibi learn to talk?" He slid his hands down her sides and felt her body.

"What have you been up to Yue? Since I was gone I mean."

Juromaru sat up on her and then placed his hands on either side of her head and looked straight down into her eyes.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:14 am
Yue's body jumped in surprise at the unexpected nibble. This disrupted Chibi's perch in a domino effect causing her to fly up reflexively. "oh, dear" she mumbled shaking her head at their childish affectionate antics. Landing back down on the dresser careful not to knock anything over with her wings.

Yue smiled up at Juromaru "Well, one day she just started talking. I cant say that I was all that surprised, I already knew she was extremely intelligent. Matter of fact I've taught her to read too". Now that she was actually paying attention to his body Chibi's statement sunk in, the tattoos. They were there but they weren't, glowing with some almost otherworldly element causing them to change colors though all within a fiery spectrum, though at the moment one of low heat, mostly yellows and oranges.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:48 am
"I see. That's something I thought might happen, but expected? Hardly not. I must have done a better job summoning her spirit than I thought."

Juromaru looked down and smiled, his eyes shined with a red-orange luster. He looked at Yue and felt energy rush through his body. It was a feeling of calm that shot through him, exciting his body. In seconds his heart raced and poured pure energy into his bloodstream.

"Yue, this may not be the safest place for you right now..."

Juromaru looked at Chibi out of the corner of his eye and smiled at her.

"Isn't that right you little fluff-ball?"

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:35 pm
Saku had retreated outdoors. Not her sanctuary just outside the theater. She had built up some excess energy from her little regimen and needed to expell it far from others. For what she was about to do, it would be wise to have no one close by. Her powers had grown and thus their potency. If she weren't careful, she could harm even herself. A shudder rippled down her spine as the tendrils of power snaked through her. It was at once eerie and familiar, she figured in time the sensation wouldn't bother her. But for the time being it would take some getting used to.

She was acutely aware that while more akin to fire than any element, she could use its cousins just as easily. As she grew stronger, her abilities would take form in elements; they might even manifest themselves depending on her mood. Passionate emotions would bring fire, calm and collected might display water or earth. And she'd learned after a very up close encounter with some birds that any flurry of emotion would send her airborn. To decrease the likelihood of her losing control, Saku knew that she needed to expel her energy every so often. Now was one of those times.

She stood outside in no particular manner, for a moment staring out at her surroundings. Then lifting her hands palm up her they began to glow. Clapping her hands together as she closed her mind, she envisioned the forms she wanted her flames to take. As she opened her hands and red-gold phoenix took to the sky. Its call reverberated around her as it dipped and swirled before fading away. She had also learned how to manifest fire without necessarily making it burn. The creature held strength but would not burn anything close by. Saku created several more of these creatures till they was a flurry of fire and wings revolving around her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:49 pm
[Holy toledo. Nice rping. One day I'm gone and, poof!]  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:15 am
After a few short hours of traveling, intermingled with brief rest stops and positioning checks, the gurls were well on their way to Amarante, the city just off the horizon which had begun to glow with the impending sun-rise.

“Wow, I can’t believe we’ve finally made it, sister!” Aoki exclaimed as she dashed over some shrubbery.

Shinobu nodded, keeping her eyes ahead of her.

“Once we hit Amarante we should take a moment to scout out our surroundings, and then hasten to the previously designated meeting place; a tavern named ‘The Copper Coronet’. There we should meet a man named Kherej, possibly shrouded in a cloak or other loose disguise. The same man I spoke with during our last trip, who originally told me of these missions.”

It’s been nearly a week since our last attempt to come here, and no doubt Kherej expected us to show up a good time ago. However, in days such as these, with the roads plagued with thieves and other such dangers, I have a hard time believing someone so intent upon hiring us would close off the deal just because of a half-dozen nights. Besides, when I last spoke with him I had mentioned that our timing could not be entirely reliable, and it was unlikely that we would arrive at the precise moment planned. None the less, I am somewhat worried that our client may have become restless with our lack of attendance, and I’m glad that I made the decision last night to move out as soon as possible.

“…get some maps and instructions. I wonder what we’ll have to steal, and where we’ll have to go, don’t you, Shinobu-onee?”

Shinobu, having caught her sister only half-way through her rant, wasn’t entirely sure what Aoki had been talking about, but nodded in reply. “I’m most anxious to know what’s in store. I bet a proper mission will do much good for the both of us.”

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games