Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:54 pm
I have a dent in my leg. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:59 pm
eek  

KirbyVictorious

sassy_sango

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:31 pm
hi, im new and im writing a story as we speak. im ummm 14 years old and im awful at spelling and grammer ..im going to need help from some of you to mabye if you want to ...help me spot my erors in my story..thank you! i've been told that i'm a very creativee and colorful writer but i have a tendence to misplace things in my stories ..such as i might say something that could in actuallity be placed in the beggging but i've placed in a different spot and it needs to be fixed. So, yea...im pretty bad.......THanks for your help for those that do help....my story i think is going to be called "a romance yet known"....it's going to be about a women of many abilities who falls madly in love with a powerful being of the royal society. She will not ever be exepted by his people unless she faces .......( you find out if you read it!) ENJOY!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:45 pm
Welcome Welcome.
Im the Vice Captain,
and Im sure everyone
would be glad to help you out.

smile

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Hi I'm Zahmen, another mod.
Feel free to ask me anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:34 pm
And I'm Reese, not a mod, but a happy, loopy, wicked sleep-deprived insomniac! surprised

Oh, and I write too, but you don't need to know that. ninja  

Reese_Roper

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:22 pm
Welcome to the guild sassy!

I'd make this longer but it's 10:30, i just got home from work, and I have school tommorow.

Goodnight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:02 pm
Hi hi.

Kirby here, the skizophrenic, obsessive compulsive pink and fluffy fiction novelist Mod.

........yeesh.

"DON"T SAY JESUS! HE was the best president we ever had!"

I'm quoting a six year old. O.o  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:15 pm
KirbyVictorious
Hi hi.

Kirby here, the skizophrenic, obsessive compulsive pink and fluffy fiction novelist Mod.

........yeesh.

"DON"T SAY JESUS! HE was the best president we ever had!"

I'm quoting a six year old. O.o

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:22 pm
Thanks everyone mrgreen i'm so glad so many of you are willing to help me improve on my stories.. heart i feel soooo happy...  

sassy_sango

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:26 pm
sassy_sango
Thanks everyone mrgreen i'm so glad so many of you are willing to help me improve on my stories.. heart i feel soooo happy...

Cool. We could use a little more of that on this planet. [happiness, that is.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:54 pm
Hey, Names aleina1 or Ayla
I am working on a story called Spymaster, and another called My Life... Without Technology???  

aleina1

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:53 pm
Hi guys! I'm Voxxxie. Um, I'm not anything but a spam monkey/procrastinating author.

And *squeal* my birthday's in four more days! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Hi, I'm Ariannasunrise, and I turn 18 in... fifteen days not including today. I used to write a lot of bad fanfiction as a twelve-year-old, which is still online, unfortunately, and now, I mostly write original stuff unless I get a good idea that will only apply to a certain genre.
Anyway... I'm a music geek, so if anyone else sings opera here, I would be happy to ramble on about it with you, and I'm also a history geek (my major next year), which means that I'd love to talk history too.  

ariannasunrise

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:45 pm
Hello to you, too. *waves* I can't sing anymore, but I do love Opera. And history. But not United States history. Ick.

Give me crazy British Kings any day. xp

Welcome to the guild!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games