Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:13 am
Resident Isaka
I had try RE biggrin eadly Silence and and I liked it. Oh the cheesyness..... Iwant a DS crying
I also wanna try deadly silence....damnit all to hell for trading in my DS. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:07 pm
Nyahh, my birthday's tomorrow.. sweatdrop The big 1-7.

One more year and I'll be the same age as Rebecca? Well, RE0/RE Rebecca.. she's like, 24-25 by now.  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:19 pm
Uenna

One more year and I'll be the same age as Rebecca? Well, RE0/RE Rebecca.. she's like, 24-25 by now.

So right now... You're the same age as Steve.... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

Well, it's a good thing that I don't hate Steve then, eh? xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:45 pm
Uenna
Well, it's a good thing that I don't hate Steve then, eh? xd Touche... Although I don't see why you don't. Anyway, Happy Birthday. At least we know you're more of a man thatn Steve could ever be.... Wait that came off wrong.... Stever is girly! That's what I meant.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Well, it's a good thing that I don't hate Steve then, eh? xd
Touche... Although I don't see why you don't. Anyway, Happy Birthday. At least we know you're more of a man thatn Steve could ever be.... Wait that came off wrong.... Stever is girly! That's what I meant. Ah haha... oh, Bio. You're so crazy. But thanks. whee I think. XD  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:18 am
Happy Birthday Uenna! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:06 am
Thank you. ^^ heart  

Uenna

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:06 pm
Happy B-Day, Uenna! Oh, and I've been meaning to ask.. Where do you get that cool S.T.A.R.S. Raccoon Police Dep. signature card? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:11 pm
OMFG! Okay, I looked up the book: "Resident Evil: Archives - Umbrella's Virus Uncovered" the official book that's like the encyclopedia on RE, and then found it at Border's. GET...THIS...BOOK. It's insanely detailed and I don't regret paying the $30 for it, because it's that good to me. At least check it out whenever you can because it's that cool.  

Tyr525

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:12 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
OMFG! Okay, I looked up the book: "Resident Evil: Archives - Umbrella's Virus Uncovered" the official book that's like the encyclopedia on RE, and then found it at Border's. GET...THIS...BOOK. It's insanely detailed and I don't regret paying the $30 for it, because it's that good to me. At least check it out whenever you can because it's that cool.

Yeap. Indeed it is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:36 pm
It's relatively reliable, but don't take every single detail about events literally, because certain things are only as accurate as the games allow.  

Biohazard EXTREME

keira-senpai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:57 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's relatively reliable, but don't take every single detail about events literally, because certain things are only as accurate as the games allow.

That's very true, and of course, it only brought in the main storylines, and there were a few side stories that weren't brought up because they weren't part of the main storyline, but part of the plot nonetheless...

Man, I hate not having computer access...I missed this place!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:21 am
Canas Renvall
Happy B-Day, Uenna! Oh, and I've been meaning to ask.. Where do you get that cool S.T.A.R.S. Raccoon Police Dep. signature card? XD
Danke. ^^

The card was made way back when this guild was fairly new, I believe? A S.T.A.R.S. roleplay was being held and members would sign up to play as one of the members of S.T.A.R.S. prior to the RE storyline (So, Forest and Joseph and all of them were still alive. I was Brad xDD). When we got our parts, one of the old mods made the cards and gave them to the members who were participating to put in their signatures. The RP was a failure, unfortunately, but I kept the card in my sig to help advertise for the guild. 3nodding  

Uenna

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:07 pm
Hi guys. ^^ Happy belated birthay Uenna! And that's intresting to know...I am the same age as Rebecca. Heh, now all I need is Billy Coen to hit on me. XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games