Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn puts his hand over her and fire forms in his palm. He puts it close enough to her so it will warm her up, but far enough away so that she won't get burned.
Angel body warm up a small bit. Angel's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Spawn." My head hurts, and im really cold...." Angel was still a bit out of it.
"You fell in a river."
Angel tryed to get up but failed to. "Why cant i move at all still...it is like something holding me down or something..." Angel looks at him."Spawn what happened to you killing my mother? I thought you were going to kill her and ingore me..."
"I would never ignore you Angel."
Angel looked up at him"But my mother wanted to kill you i thought...I thought you wold taken care of her and that i was nothing to you..." angel slowly got up but she just fell down on him more."Your...warm..." Angel's eyes closed."So warm..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:42 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn puts his hand over her and fire forms in his palm. He puts it close enough to her so it will warm her up, but far enough away so that she won't get burned.
Angel body warm up a small bit. Angel's eyes slowly opened and she looked up at Spawn." My head hurts, and im really cold...." Angel was still a bit out of it.
"You fell in a river."
Angel tryed to get up but failed to. "Why cant i move at all still...it is like something holding me down or something..." Angel looks at him."Spawn what happened to you killing my mother? I thought you were going to kill her and ingore me..."
Angel looked up at him"But my mother wanted to kill you i thought...I thought you wold taken care of her and that i was nothing to you..." angel slowly got up but she just fell down on him more."Your...warm..." Angel's eyes closed."So warm..."
"I didn't want you to get hurt."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You fell in a river."
"Why though...It isnt like you have to watch me or have to keep me alive." Angel looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:46 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You fell in a river."
"Why though...It isnt like you have to watch me or have to keep me alive." Angel looked up at him.
He stays silent for a few seconds. "You need to rest Angel."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel pouted a bit. "No i ..." She yawns a bit"...dont..Really. I dont need to sleep for a while. Im fine..i dont care if i am a bit weak right now. " Angel looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel pouted a bit. "No i ..." She yawns a bit"...dont..Really. I dont need to sleep for a while. Im fine..i dont care if i am a bit weak right now. " Angel looked at him.
He puts his hand in front of her face. "Sleep."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel eyes closed and she fell completely over him and was asleep.She mummbled before she was out completely" I dont want to sleep..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:08 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel eyes closed and she fell completely over him and was asleep.She mummbled before she was out completely" I dont want to sleep..."
He carried her back to the church and set her down on one of the pews.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
angel was sounded asleep and didnt wake up at all when he had been carrying her. She moved around a bit in her sleep to try and get into a comfy position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:12 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
angel was sounded asleep and didnt wake up at all when he had been carrying her. She moved around a bit in her sleep to try and get into a comfy position.
Spawn went to the roof and sat on top of the cross at the top of the steeple. It began to rain, but he didn't even move.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn went to the roof and sat on top of the cross at the top of the steeple. It began to rain, but he didn't even move.
Angel slowly woke up but couldnt really move to well."What happened?" she said to herself in the room she was in. Angel looks around for Spawn and she didnt see him and got really confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel slowly woke up but couldnt really move to well."What happened?" she said to herself in the room she was in. Angel looks around for Spawn and she didnt see him and got really confused.
After a few minutes, Spawn walks back downstairs into the church soaking wet.  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel sees Spawn all wet and gets up and grabs a towel and begins to dry him off"Your soaked...You should of came in sooner" Angel continued to dry him off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:43 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel sees Spawn all wet and gets up and grabs a towel and begins to dry him off"Your soaked...You should of came in sooner" Angel continued to dry him off.
"I was thinking."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I was thinking."
Angel wraps the towel around him."Are you a bit dried off now?" She lightly hugged him and got a bit wet.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games