Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 pm
"Oh. Well, maybe he'll come here or something."Xia said, being her strangely optimistic self.

((Ack, it'd be interesting to pull Ai into this but I have no idea where.. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i just wanted to know"

*looks at her unsure but moves on*
"i like you a lot."muffy sayed quietly

*puts an arm around her and keeps walking*
muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:30 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Oh. Well, maybe he'll come here or something."Xia said, being her strangely optimistic self.

((Ack, it'd be interesting to pull Ai into this but I have no idea where.. xd ))

Xeggr looked over at Xia. "Maybe we can look her up. I have a shack up with the highest technology in this universe. It's higher then DiZ's, Xehanort's, and Xemnas' computers combined." Xeggr stood up and started to walk away. "Follow."

((Lol, me neither for mine))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:35 pm
Xia grinned and nodded, following him. A computer more better than Diz's? She heard little about that guy, but figured it must be a really good computer. It would be cool to see her Somebody and learn about her past.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:43 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia grinned and nodded, following him. A computer more better than Diz's? She heard little about that guy, but figured it must be a really good computer. It would be cool to see her Somebody and learn about her past.

They arrived at the forest and began to walk deep within. They arrived at a small shack that seemed to be in good shape. There was a stainless steel door that opened from the side. "Haven't been here in awhile. Wonder if I remember the code to get in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:45 pm
Xia snickered a little and grinned. "Yeah, that uh, would be kind of bad.."she said with a smile.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:50 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia snickered a little and grinned. "Yeah, that uh, would be kind of bad.."she said with a smile.

A keypad came out from the side. Xeggr examined it and typed in a fast code. It began to open. The sat a comfy shack with a small kitchen, bedroom, living room, and study. It was all connected to one room and only four walls. By the bed was a bookshel against the north wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:51 pm
"Nice."Xia said, taking a step inside slowly, putting her hands behind her back and looking around the room.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:12 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Nice."Xia said, taking a step inside slowly, putting her hands behind her back and looking around the room.

"Not much, but at least I afforded it when I lost all of my memory again in the past." Xeggr walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out a book. On the spine it read 'Nothingness'. Xeggr opened it up and found only a button with fake pages. "Prepared to be amazed..." Xeggr pushed the small gray button and the shelf began to move to it's left. It was a stairway that led to go down. Xeggr started to go down them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:41 am
"Wow.." Xia said, her eyes widening at the moving shelf as she followed Xeggr with much curiosity.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Wow.." Xia said, her eyes widening at the moving shelf as she followed Xeggr with much curiosity.

It wasn't very deep, probably as low as a basement. They then came to a hault and Xeggr came to a hault. He turn a switch on th reveal a small laboraty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:15 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i like you a lot."muffy sayed quietly

*puts an arm around her and keeps walking*
muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?
"well i like to sing."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:38 pm
"Woah.."was Xia's response now as she stared about with amuzement and wonder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Woah.."was Xia's response now as she stared about with amuzement and wonder.

On the east wall there was a main computer with a keyboard, mouse, and computer chair. By it was a glass dome to hold anything that was alive. Under it was a scanner and reader on any creature you could get your hands on. On the north wall was a long counter with beakers, sheets of information, and some test tubes. The west wall held a slightly long bookshelf filled with books on this world, the people, and a bit of myself. The center was a more comfortable area. It had a coffee table with a couch to the south, and two comfortable chairs to the north.
"Have a seat, relax." Xeggr said calmly. "Make yourself comfortable.  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:03 pm
Xia blinked and gently sat in one of the chairs. She looked about, putting her hands beside her and kicking her feet slightly. "This sort of reminds me of what Vexen's lab might look like..."she said, suddenly remembering the Chilly Academic. She never really got along with him, but heard a lot from the others about his secret lab.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games