Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:53 am
Carrot-Copper
Sally. I need you to meet me. Come to the teahouse within twenty minutes of receiving this letter. I'll be in the back corner.

-Itachi
Sally is shocked and she looks at Watari."i have to go somewhere."Sally leaves his room and rruns back to her room and puts the letter down and goes out and goes to the teahouse. She goes to the back corcer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Sally. I need you to meet me. Come to the teahouse within twenty minutes of receiving this letter. I'll be in the back corner.

-Itachi
Sally is shocked and she looks at Watari."i have to go somewhere."Sally leaves his room and rruns back to her room and puts the letter down and goes out and goes to the teahouse. She goes to the back corcer.
"Hello Sally. It's been a while."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:11 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

-Itachi
"Itachi-san your okay. why didnt you tell me your were alive early? i was worried about you."Sally sat down next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:12 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

-Itachi
"Itachi-san your okay. why didnt you tell me your were alive early? i was worried about you."Sally sat down next to him.
"I have something to show you Sally."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:13 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

-Itachi
"huh? what do you mean?" She looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

-Itachi
*He looks straight into her eyes.*

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:23 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"
Before Sally could do anything she was already trapped. Sally couldnt escape now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"
Before Sally could do anything she was already trapped. Sally couldnt escape now.
*He shows her everything he did to the Uchiha clan. Everyone he slaughtered. He showed her each and every one of them.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"
*He shows her everything he did to the Uchiha clan. Everyone he slaughtered. He showed her each and every one of them.*
While trapped in the eyes. she falls to the ground"itachi-san how could you?"Sally covered her eyes."Am confused...if you wanted ot kill people why did you tell me to not come that week when you did this?"Sally was crying.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"
While trapped in the eyes. she falls to the ground"itachi-san how could you?"Sally covered her eyes."Am confused...if you wanted ot kill people why did you tell me to not come that week when you did this?"Sally was crying.
*Itachi gets up and walks out of the tea house. After he's gone, Watari runs in, looking around frantically. He sees Sally on the ground and runs over to her. He helps her back up.*

"Sally. Why did you come here. You should have stayed away. Tell me the truth, did he use the Mangekyo Sharingan?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:33 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"
*Itachi gets up and walks out of the tea house. After he's gone, Watari runs in, looking around frantically. He sees Sally on the ground and runs over to her. He helps her back up.*

"Sally. Why did you come here. You should have stayed away. Tell me the truth, did he use the Mangekyo Sharingan?"
Sally was unconscious. She didnt move but she was breathing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"

*Watari picks her up and brings her back to his room in the dojo. He sets her down on his bed and he sits down in his chair next to her.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:38 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*Watari picks her up and brings her back to his room in the dojo. He sets her down on his bed and he sits down in his chair next to her.*
Sally doesnt move still. She was still under the effects of the Mangekyo Sharingan."......."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Sally doesnt move still. She was still under the effects of the Mangekyo Sharingan."......."
*Watari does some symbols with his hands and then puts them onto her.*

"Healing Jutsu."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*Watari does some symbols with his hands and then puts them onto her.*

"Healing Jutsu."

Sally slowly woke up and looked at him and was sad.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games