Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:05 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Well, I brought her here when she was very young. Her skin was burnt, tears filled her eyes, she was miserable. XII got her into some better clothes, and tried to heal her burns, they went away after awhile.. That is all you need to know."
Now Deruku was totally out of Xemnas' view, she was shaking too.

Zexion moved out of the way and got behind her now. He put his hands on each of her shoulders and stood tall. "I have her here with me."

"I see that, VI.." Deruku turned her head away from his evil eyes. "Zexion?" She pleaded, "Can I leave? Please?"

"No..." Zexion's hands glow of darkness and he sent darkness through her blood veins which led to her heart. It made her feel very cold and faint. "This is a process in which it will release your inner self. It will show me a way to communicate to the inside of yourself, how you were in your past, and perhaps even your inner demon." Zexion kept her up from the trance. "We only need one more piece to complete the process and he's standing right in front of you, the illusionist."
Xemnas had a serious face looking right at Deruku. "Do not fear, we will not harm you in anyway. If I go too far, Zexion will notify me and you will back to normal."

Her heart pounded harshly against her ribcage, and she spoke in a weak voice, "Ok, go ahead and do whatever you need to do. I'm feeling cold again, is this supposed to happen?"

Zexion: "Yes, you will feel very cold and probably appear numb."
Xemnas: "But do not worry, I'm going to make sure that this will all work out."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:53 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I have come for that."He said, pointing towards Kingdom Hearts.
"thats ours"
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."
"You never studied this."

*Ana ancient book appears in his hands.*

"It's the only one of it's kind, and I've had it ever since I was a child."

"OOooOh, how scary..." Xeggr shot the book with Nothingness and it began to burn in black and white flames. "I never wanted to seek power or harm anyone, I just wanted to find some friends and heart to share with."
"xeggr?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:45 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Well, I brought her here when she was very young. Her skin was burnt, tears filled her eyes, she was miserable. XII got her into some better clothes, and tried to heal her burns, they went away after awhile.. That is all you need to know."
Now Deruku was totally out of Xemnas' view, she was shaking too.

Zexion moved out of the way and got behind her now. He put his hands on each of her shoulders and stood tall. "I have her here with me."

"I see that, VI.." Deruku turned her head away from his evil eyes. "Zexion?" She pleaded, "Can I leave? Please?"

"No..." Zexion's hands glow of darkness and he sent darkness through her blood veins which led to her heart. It made her feel very cold and faint. "This is a process in which it will release your inner self. It will show me a way to communicate to the inside of yourself, how you were in your past, and perhaps even your inner demon." Zexion kept her up from the trance. "We only need one more piece to complete the process and he's standing right in front of you, the illusionist."
Xemnas had a serious face looking right at Deruku. "Do not fear, we will not harm you in anyway. If I go too far, Zexion will notify me and you will back to normal."

Her heart pounded harshly against her ribcage, and she spoke in a weak voice, "Ok, go ahead and do whatever you need to do. I'm feeling cold again, is this supposed to happen?"

"Ok, when you're ready.." Deruku walked in between Xemnas and Zexion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
"You insolent fools. You have no idea of it's true power, do you? You only follow the one you call Xemnas. You believed his lies."

"Whoever said I believed him? He may be The Superior, but he rattles too much." Xeggr lower his blades and backed away. "You want it, take it. Xemnas took the rest of it's power out of it and DiZ destroyed most of it by his Data Ray Gun. There's no other way to restore it but by destroying heartless and using only the Keyblade for that job. Don't say there's another way, I know. I studied all about it."

"OOooOh, how scary..." Xeggr shot the book with Nothingness and it began to burn in black and white flames. "I never wanted to seek power or harm anyone, I just wanted to find some friends and heart to share with."
"xeggr?"

"Xeggr? Oh, this may be Xeggr, but this is the voice of Xemnas." Xeggr/Xemnas turned over to Falcon and gave him the Xemnas smile. "Now, would you please leave my castle?"  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:53 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion clentched on he shoulders tightly to keep her within her frozen trance. While Xemnas was now touching her forhead. He reatched deep to her mind and soul. "Release all fears and information you behold. Mke sure that you will show us all of your past." Zexion, flowing the the bloodstreams that lead to her heart said, "Open your heart on all that you feel. Release all of the reasons and ways on how you came to be and betray. Show on who you truly are."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion clentched on he shoulders tightly to keep her within her frozen trance. While Xemnas was now touching her forhead. He reatched deep to her mind and soul. "Release all fears and information you behold. Mke sure that you will show us all of your past." Zexion, flowing the the bloodstreams that lead to her heart said, "Open your heart on all that you feel. Release all of the reasons and ways on how you came to be and betray. Show on who you truly are."

Her body began to glow many different colors, Zexion and Xemnas now were inside her mind. A girl was lying in a big patch of flowers in the middle of an eerie, dark forest. Red eyes flashed between the trees, and howls rised in the distance. The girl was wearing a long, flower dress; she looked as if she was asleep. Her eyes opened slowly, and trailed upon the newcomers. Her eyes were a deep, dark blood color. The wind blew softly through her hair and the brightly lit flowers.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Her body began to glow many different colors, Zexion and Xemnas now were inside her mind. A girl was lying in a big patch of flowers in the middle of an eerie, dark forest. Red eyes flashed between the trees, and howls rised in the distance. The girl was wearing a long, flower dress; she looked as if she was asleep. Her eyes opened slowly, and trailed upon the newcomers. Her eyes were a deep, dark blood color. The wind blew softly through her hair and the brightly lit flowers.

Xemnas: "How do you feel?"
Zexion: "What do you have to share with us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:21 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Share? Feelings? What do you want from me?" She finally set her eyes upon Xemnas, and stood up slowly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:39 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Share? Feelings? What do you want from me?" She finally set her eyes upon Xemnas, and stood up slowly.

Zexion: "Everything that you know. We want to help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622

"xeggr?"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:44 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

More howls rised in the distance. "You want me to tell you.... My life? How will this help me? Hmmm..." the girl paused, "Do I know you two? You both look... Familiar..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:46 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

More howls rised in the distance. "You want me to tell you.... My life? How will this help me? Hmmm..." the girl paused, "Do I know you two? You both look... Familiar..."

Xemnas: "We'll tell you as soon as you give us your answers."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:47 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Ask away then..." the flowers around her started to dim down a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:48 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion: "How did you come to be?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:51 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion: "How did you come to be?"

"Huh.. I never thought about that. People told me that I was born from my parents. I think that's a lie, I never liked those people anyway. I believe I was made from nature; because I feel that's my secret. I'm not so sure if I can control it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games