Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:03 pm
simplysteel
Question....what do you guys think would be the biggest secret for someone of our...cultural heritage (and consequently, moral tolerance) to have? Homosexuality...shoplifting...getting less than an A on a test...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

The biggest secret?

Hmm..

No idea.

o.O

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm
Biggest secret? I dunno either. It's pretty common to secretly admit that you're gay/bi.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:53 pm
Definitely shoplifting. Erm. Or homosexuality.

On third thoughts, probably getting less than an A xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

That isn't a big secret for me.

I'm failing everything anyhow,

And my parents already now about it.

So..

>.>

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:23 pm
I've lost any sort of pride about an A being sacred years ago; right now I don't care if I guess than an A, especially since at Uni you have to be an absolute academic genius to get straight As all the time.

I do have one secret that I rarely ever let anyone other than my immediate family know, and it's one I'm not telling here. ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:14 am
Minielf
I've lost any sort of pride about an A being sacred years ago; right now I don't care if I guess than an A, especially since at Uni you have to be an absolute academic genius to get straight As all the time.

I do have one secret that I rarely ever let anyone other than my immediate family know, and it's one I'm not telling here. ninja ninja
Oooooooohhhh.... cool skeletons in the closet eh?  

Tokioka

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:28 am
Tokioka
Minielf

Metaphors fail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:53 pm
theres a couple of secerts that i will never ever tell anyone  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:31 pm
I confess that I accidentally jokingly hurt my friend's feelings. We we're walking downtown, then my friends and I heard a man screamed like his leg has been cut off. My friend asked "Did you hear that? I wonder blablalbabla? Do you know why? Do you know why?" I didn't pay it much attention, so boring actually. She kept asking "Why is he screaming like that?" I replied "Because he saw you." It was funny and my other friend laughed. But then my offended friend got angry and said "YA! Because he saw me next to YOU." But then my guy friend said "Nah... There's no good comebacks for that." So my friend went GRRRRR and ran ahead of us. Dx But I think I sorted things out. Wasn't that serious. But she seemed a little offended at least. I didn't mean too... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:54 pm
Tokioka
Minielf

It's something that's definitely not PG-13 rated. (More like X-rated actually). ninja sweatdrop (And no it's not gay sex! scream )  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:37 pm
@'elfy - So it's regular sex then? xD Or a threesome? surprised

@NR - Ah well, little disputes happen like that all the time, I guess.. I'm always the 'sensitive' one in our group of friends, so yeah~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:25 am

Sin has three types of secrets.

1. Secrets that I'll take to my grave and die with.

2. Secrets that I keep over a long period of time [[ depending on the secret ]] and then, reveal some to someone(s).

and

3. Secrets that I'll say I'll keep but tell other people anyway.

xD

NR
I do that sometimes too.

xP

Mini
Hint?

-puppy dog eyes-

xiiao-ai

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:25 am
NR - Hehe, 2 of my friends do that all the time, but one of em moved schools now crying (the one who moved loves to swear a lot, and she's asian)
So no more cussing and stuff from them now...Aw jeez, I miss those days so much now...

Mini - o_O;; I'd rather not know ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:08 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

It's something that's definitely not PG-13 rated. (More like X-rated actually). ninja sweatdrop (And no it's not gay sex! scream )
Psssst, PM meh. Or failing that, email meh. ninja  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:58 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

Psssst, PM meh. Or failing that, email meh. ninja

No! I'm not telling you. You'd probably laugh at me or be disgusted if you heard it. scream

Sin & Niph: No it's not regular sex either. I've never made out with a girl before. But not I'm not giving any hints.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games