Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 pm

(Should have completed it before you RP, but okay. =3)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 pm

XxSammy_HeartsxX
"Thank you Edgar." Said Angel.

Turning back to the butler she looked at a gray haired man that looked nothing like her brother. So she waited behind a corner of a building and waited.
Edgar marched off, dismissing her knowing his name. He didnt really care now that he had found the one who sent him the summons. Now he was more concerned with finding his missing weapon.

Siegfried006

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

After watching for about two seconds, Angel ran towards the gray haired man, but slipped and fell, rolling right into the butler.

"Sorry." She squeaked.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Rogi stumbled forward, while waiting for the young girl's response, having been hit by someone else. He truned around and looked on the newcomer. "May I help you?"

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:11 pm

"I'm just looking for my brother, my name is Angel Blazer." She said. "He goes by Blaze, and he also has a white tail."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

"So Blaze has a sister," Rogi commented, mostly to himself. "He's over there," he said as he pointed towards Blaze, who was still imprisoned in the Red Runes. "I wouldn't touch those runes, Angel, because they will destroy you if you do."

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"Ok, thank you," said Angel as she walked towards the imprisoned Blaze.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The runes were intriguing. Powerless to hold him, but intriguing nonetheless. For the sake of posterity, though, he had allowed himself to be held for the time being. After his release, he continued to watch the amusing scene around him.

*If not for the minor mistakes, I would say that they run a professional operation here*

He made his way over to the imprisoned Blaze, intending to have a quiet conversation with the boy.

"Quite a predicament you find yourself in, isn't it?"

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Edgar shouted in triumph, hitting a building in glee. Course with his great strength the building toppled and knocked over a succession of buildings like dominos. Bending over, he grasped his scapel and resheathed it. Weapon found and feeling pretty good, he walked back to where the butler was.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:49 pm

"All the time," Said Blaze, not even opening his eyes, "Your power is much stronger than anything i've ever sensed in my life. You are also trying to hide something."

Blaze could also sense another presence approaching. Also more powerful than him.

"All I have to say though is, watch out for the Phantom."

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 pm

She approached quickly and hoped that this was her brother.

"Simorian Silentis!" Said Angel, which made the area around her become cut off from the rest of the world.

"Are you Shadow Blazer?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"Yes I am. Why do you ask?"

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm

"I am your long lost sister, Angel. I have been trying to find you since the village was destroyed. I need you to help me. I need to find Esteban and quick. After your out of course."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Remembering his little sister way back when, she looked just like she did at the village.

"Of course I will help you. Just sit tight and this should be over soon."

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Rogi's attention returned to the captive girl, who had yet to answer his questions. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games