Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:12 pm
Witium scratched his head, "To be honest neither of you are fit to have Yousei. Although your a better option then Marten i think." He shook his head and gave Miles a knock on the shoulder, "Don't stress the poor girl with your ambitions, she's got a lot to go threw. She doesn't need horny humans nipping at her heels." Witium gave him a smirk and patted his back, "Why don't you be the bigger man and think about her before doing things for your own benefit."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:13 pm
Miles frowned and turned to face Witium, carefully studying his face. He shook his head, "******** you man, Horny humans, ******** you. Think you're something special?" He pushed himself to his feet and began back to the inn, tripping over his own feet once or twice on the way.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:38 pm
A hooded figure witnessing these two drunkard bicker over this girl, this Yousei, was beginning to interest him. Not to overhear their conversation or even to meet the girl they aggressively talked about, but to see the two draw their weapons. The carnage, the suffering. He thrived on it. He turned around, looking down at a piece of parchment. He grinned to himself, placed the parchment back into his hood, and walked out, leaving a coin on the table to the bartender. He was about to get what he most wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:10 pm
Evan sat on a large stone and waited for the others. The night sky was clear, allowing him to see every star above.  

EvangelionValentine

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 pm
A while later, the cloaked figure journey's in no particular direction only to find three people near an oasis. A winged human, a human sitting on a boulder, and a sobbing elf female. He did not pity her; he had no reason to. He walked up toward them and look at them his is red eyes, the only visible thing underneath the hood of his cloak.

The winged one was strong; the aura around him was immense, and has experience in combat. Though he didn't look bright, he knew he was a formidable opponent if they were to meet face to face. The other was questionable. He couldn't read him well, but knew he would be challenging too. The two guys, the elf guardian and the other human male at the bar, he presumed, were their friends as they all seemed to saddened by some event.

At last, he fixed his gaze at the depressed elf female. She was in no condition to fight. He golden blonde hair was in her face. His red eyes stared deep into her fragile frame, hoping to get a hold of her sorrows and take them deeper. She was the one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 pm
OoC: Jesus ******** christ. Krosk and Fae you two need to fecking post D=  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

Yousei continued to stare forth as Marten spoke to her, her eyes apathetic and glazed. His words were distant and held little meaning as she heard them. Even as he left her and the shadow overhead was gone, she remained perfectly still in her cold and unfazed stance. As the provisions were placed nearby, she still did not turn. Her thoughts were returning to her in faint reminiscent fractions, and soon, she was trapped in that moment which she so longed to forget. Tears slowly formed in her eyes and threatened to break free, but she did not blink. As another figure soon appeared nearby, she closed her eyes, ignoring the strong sense of evil that emanated from him. She slowly lay her head on her knees once more, in the feeble hopes that she could be alone with her thoughts..

(Whew, sorry it took me so long, guys. I've been pretty preoccupied with school lately. I'm also sorry for all of the spelling and grammatical errors that I left in this post.

My friends were comin' over so I had to post it without even looking. Lol).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:26 pm
Miles dropped an empty bottle into the sand and shook his head, collapsing to his knees and laying his head in the sand in front of him. He closed his eyes and held his stomach. He groaned, rolling onto his side and curling up.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Marten sensed the new arrival before he saw him. Darkness, unnaturally cold and sinister, seemed to have fallen on his mind. He felt his concerns for Yousei increase, and his guilt at betraying Miles' trust deepened. Standing, he turned to meet the newcomers gaze, though neither held it long. As the man turned toward Yousei, Marten reached out to his mind. "Greetings." He could think of nothing else to say. While Evan had seemed friendly enough, this man scared him. He felt his hand clench involuntarily, seeking to draw the runes for a pentagram or conjure a beast or swarm for protection. "You've caught us at a bad time, I'm afraid. We just lost a companion, and the girl is still grieving."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Gredar
Marten sensed the new arrival before he saw him. Darkness, unnaturally cold and sinister, seemed to have fallen on his mind. He felt his concerns for Yousei increase, and his guilt at betraying Miles' trust deepened. Standing, he turned to meet the newcomers gaze, though neither held it long. As the man turned toward Yousei, Marten reached out to his mind. "Greetings." He could think of nothing else to say. While Evan had seemed friendly enough, this man scared him. He felt his hand clench involuntarily, seeking to draw the runes for a pentagram or conjure a beast or swarm for protection. "You've caught us at a bad time, I'm afraid. We just lost a companion, and the girl is still grieving."
Evan, acutely aware of the stranger's mental breach of the elf's mind, arose from his seat and walked so that he was between the elf girl and the cloaked stranger. He lashed out with his consciousness, breaking the visitor's concentration.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. What do you want with her?"  

EvangelionValentine

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:31 pm
The cloaked figure glared at the two men again with his blood red eyes. The winged boy was trying to communicate with them mentally, and the white haired warrior was making a gesture that would potentially prevent someone from reaching his goal. But he was not fazed by their actions. It is what a normal human would do. He once again placed his gaze on the exhausted elf child. She looked pitiful in this state; exactly the state she needed to be in to fulfill the prophecy.

Slowly, the man moved his body from underneath the cloak to lower his hood. As he did so, he sent a mental message to the winged figure. So, you were the one who prevent my priest from successfully apprehending Yousei last time. Silly half-human. You should have known better.

While communicating to the winged man, he spoke to the other human. His voice was low, but very audible. "Preventing me from reaching the chosen one, are you? You are even more pathetic than the winged man here. Going up against the one who will eradicate the very idea of elves and dwarfs, and you think you can stop me? I think not!!!" With that, he extended his left hand so quickly, and with great force, he flew Evan into the air, sending him crashing into Marten.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:55 pm
As the man flung Evan towards him, Marten felt the tension in his body snap like a rubber band. Stepping sideways, he caught Evan with his left hand enough to let him land on his feet. With his right he grabbed and threw a nearby scorpion, twisting a thread of magic an his own life force around the desert bug which began to swell and grow. It landed with a sickening crunching, as the plates of its exoskeleton rearranged themselves to cover its body, now the size of a massive dog. It lurched for a second, then launched itself at the man with unnatural speed.

"KARASU, GET YOUSEI OUT OF HERE!"  

Gredar

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am
"NO!" Again, with another thrust from his arm, and wave of energy shot towards the oversized scorpion, which halted in its tracks. "This is the kind of magic you use, winged boy? Enlargement charms. I am disappointed. One who goes against the Brother-Leader is nothing more than scum to me. With another movement, the scorpion's tail was ripped off, leaving the creature to screech in agony. The tail flew to his outstretched hand, where he grasped it.

His glowing red eyes lingered on Gredar. "Do you know the components of scorpion venom, winged one? It is used for paralysis of their target by their sting. But at this size, even if a small amount of venom touches your skin, you will be paralyzed for a time being. Think, boy, before you ACT!!!" The newly revealed Brother-Leader squeezed the end of the scorpion's tail toward Evan and Gredar.

In the meanwhile, he hurled himself over to the depressed elf, grabbed her by her waist, and teleported away before anyone could see he left. He sent one last telepathic message to Gredar before going. If you want to save the elf child, bring Miles to me. He doesn't know of his role in our cult yet, but he soon will.........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
As the Brother-Leader monologued Marten fed his will into the scorpion, granting it strength and power enough to break the force wall. "I'm not some fool apprentice, old one. That charm carries two-fold, not just size, but magic as well." As the Brother Leader launched venom, Marten sent the Scorpion surging towards him anew. With a dull slice the scorpions pincer connected with its target, tearing a gaping hole through the Brother Leader's boot and hamstringing his left foot.

He felt the tear in space as the Brother Leader vanished, felt it as though there was a bug in the magic. He felt two beings forced through nothing, as a hole appeared in reality to convey its cargo. Felt his heart follow, though it didn't know where, after Yousei, its grief magnified by sudden realization he had failed her. "DAMMIT! FIGHT LIKE A MAN YOU COWARD!" He felt the venom strike him, but did not care. The scorpion was attuned to him now, it would not harm its master. With a sudden surge of rage he hurled a rock, his anger propelling it across the lake and deep into a dune on the opposite side.

He took several breaths to calm himself, then turned to Evan. "We can track him, but we need a plan. We can't get Miles involved with this, if the man wants him then he's obviously a danger, but we will probably be going into hostile territory. You in?" He picked up the scorpion's tail and placed it back over the wound, healing it completely and setting new guards in place against the cultist who called himself the Brother Leader.

((With all due respect to Kroska and his anti-autohitting zeal, after two autohits against Evan and my scorpion I think I'm entitled a glancing blow.))  

Gredar

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:57 pm
((New char, check the Bios.))

The Brown Spire shook with the dirge of Hak'kar. Beneath him, in the living chambers the mountain shook with the dragons sorrow, but none could match the great War Patriarch. Atop the spire he stood balanced, on his hind claws, wailing his sorrow and repentance to the gods for ever leaving his post. He had been out that day, had left the spire to oversee a peace negotiation with the red dragons before their squabble could turn into war. He had not heard the cries of terror, had not heard the cries of his beloved in the nesting chambers below. He had not been there when she died, blocking the tunnel out so the hatchlings would not be found by the giant. And now he swore vengence!

"Hak'Tos, Great Patriarch of the Browns and Broodfather of us all, grant me forgiveness. It was not place to leave. I beg you, grant me pennance that I might track the mongrel who brought war to our peoples. Grandfather, give me the chance to redeem my misjudgement." His cries continued, as below him the people mourned their loss.

A lone Wyrmling rode the wind, circling his way up the spire toward the peak. "Hak'Kar, the giant has been seen. He stands but a few hours flight away, attempting to summon a rabble of beings to his work. We could..." Hakkar ignored the rest of the message as he lept of the top of the spire, his great wingspan unfurling in a black cannopy to carry him to the war chamber. A gaping hole in the mountain loomed on the southern side, opening to a massive cave that echoed deafeningly throughout the spire. As his claws dug into the rock, seeking purchase to stop his flight, the roars grew silent. Hak'kar beat his wings, each stroke sounding a drumbeat, shaking the mountain with the fury in his limbs.

"TO WAR!"

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games