Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:06 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
"I know, but what was with the portal?" she asked him curiously.

"we got here quicker"
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"
She turned her head and saw a couple of people standing around. "Which one is he?"

"the one with spikey hair"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:09 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
"I know, but what was with the portal?" she asked him curiously.

"we got here quicker"
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"
She turned her head and saw a couple of people standing around. "Which one is he?"

"Well that helps." she said sarcastically with a smirk on her face. "So how can he help me with my memory?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:11 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"

"Well that helps." she said sarcastically with a smirk on her face. "So how can he help me with my memory?"
"i'm hoping he would do something"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:13 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
"True...so where is he?"
"look to your left"

"Ok, i guess i can trust him since you do."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:14 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"mhmm"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:16 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"mhmm"
'I wonder whats going to happen now.' she thought to herself as she stared at the boy Xidan pointed out to her.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
"mhmm"
'I wonder whats going to happen now.' she thought to herself as she stared at the boy Xidan pointed out to her.
'What if I dont want to fully remember my past? What would happen then?' she asked herself and looked away from Xidan and Sora.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:50 pm
(Sora group shall wait passiantly for Seraph to reply, considering I'm playing all of the sora group... whee )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku Group!! thank god I'm only playing Riku!!"

"Woh!"
Riku was amazed at how well Kazen's disguiss was working, he literally felt like a nobody, which was actually kinda creepy. He looked at Kairi who seemed to be getting used to the new lok in her own way.

Riku looked over to Xia, and replied, "Do you have any idea where Xemnas might be at this time??"

He no longer hid behind the wall.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:02 pm
Xia looked back at them and her eyes widened to their disguises. "Nobodies? No wait.. Riku is that you? If it is like I said before, Altar of Naught. He always seems to be hanging around there.." she said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:01 pm
(Riku)

"This could be a good thing, "implied Riku, "We could have a look around while he's out. Maybe run into Namine or Seraph!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:16 am
Medevilgirl
[PC] Chaos

after being knocked back by the twilight behemoth, seraph came right back up again he charged the beast dodging dark thundaras and bewildering roars. he casts areoja (areoga to all alies within range) then saw in the corner of his eye, sora and co. also getting its effect. "am I ever glade to see you." he said "this one is about 20 times stronger than the stronges twilight thorn i have ever faced. probably because it was born in this decrepit light/darkness devoid world." he dodged again, sora could hear him but was still to far away to help. he used double light strike raid, powering both keyblades wiht light and then throwing them at the beast. he then realized that his light techniques were weaker in this world without any light of its own, it was almost as if the world itself was absorbing his thechnique's light to try to restore its own, and that light just being lost along the way.

(Wait Sora only has one keyblade, right now, please don't add weapons to my characters with out asking, It confuses me whee )

Sora rushed up to Seraph, confused why his attacks were ineffective.

"What's going on?" Said Sora in a huff.

Donald rushed down to the bottom of the hill and tried to see if his lighting attack would be effective (and since I don't know the weaknesses of this creature, I'll let you decide if it does)

Goofy flung his shield.

Axel and Roxas ran over to Sora.
(when i said "he" used a double strike raid it was Seraph using his two keyblades, fenrir and his shingin keyblade, not sora, as sora was too far away to help. sorry for the confusion sweatdrop ))

braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it isn't wat you think,i almost died looking for you"
"Then why did you keep going, you should have known I wouldnt want you to come get me if it meant you died along the way." she said to him quietly.

"no, i came to protect u and thats what i'm going to do"
they go inside xidans gummi ship and head towards space
Sazuka sat quietly in the ship staring out of one of the windows thinking to herself of how she planned to get her memories back and try to remember where she's from.

they reach to destiny islands and they get out of the gummi ship trying to find sora"c'mon follow me"
they reach sora's house and sora's mom opens the door
"oh my god!!!!its xidan,i haven't seen you in a while,how long has it been,5 years,its good to see you again"said sora's mom
"likewise ma'am,if i may ask,have you seen sora here recently"said xidan
"i'm sorry,but i haven't seen him ever since that storm here,i miss him so much can you find him for me"said the mother
"ok,well thank you"they leave to the gummi ship and leave destiny islands
((yeah about that. destiny island is now only inhabited by nobodies and neo-nobodies as xack sotle the light and darkness of the world's heart a while ago.))((ok now that im done clearing things up ill post))

sora and co. were now near enough to battle, donalds lightning did little damgage as his magic all derived from light anyway, him beign a creature of the light realm himself. goofys sheild did normal damage as it was non-elemental but to the massive creatures defence, it was not much at all. Seraph was then going to ask sora to go intoa drive form with him, when he realized that forms were locked here, so was thier limits, it seemed that there was need of light for limits and forms. seraph once agin attacked the beast and got hit by its twilight tundaga technique. it was strong. seraph was left with 1 hp thanx to his second chance ability. donald and goofy were also hit but only barly, suffering minimal damage  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:45 am
Snow covered Draxhirc's body, he was bleeding, and was unconscious, the orbs about him could do nothing but float, they seemed to look at him and worry.....

Draxhirc!

DRAXHIRC!

DRAX

Draxhirc tried to stand up, but he was tied down from the snow, "enogeb eci" he muttered, praying that his spell would work, it didn't, "Great............."

(AGH!!! Shikamaru returning!!!!!!!!)  

XGamerRichy

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 pm
Kazen shrugged. "Sounds like a plan. So, what happens if we're spotted?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Shadowmancer_Lord
Kazen shrugged. "Sounds like a plan. So, what happens if we're spotted?"
then your pretty much ********, said a dark voice from behind. it was xack...  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:01 pm
Riku was surprized to see Xack standing behind them,

"You!!" Riku shouts then tries to bring out his keyblade, but since he was still in a nobody form, that wasn't possible.

He then growls "What are you doing here!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OK, I ogt it now, it was Seraph, not Sora, ok, confusion has been lifted)
Sora tried to duck from attacks made by the creature, just barely escaping its grasp.

"What should we do," Sora said to Saraph.

Donald used a cure spell on the party, which recovered most of their strangth, but the little duck typed his magic qiute out., not that it would be of any real use in this battle.

"How' bout you let me give it a shout," said Axel as his Chakrams flared out near his hands. He takes a few rushed steps toward the monster and then flings his weapons out toward it, flames and all. They flare outward and slash at its skin, right before swarling around into another direction, axel rushed over and caught them in his hands.

Roxas then came rushing forward toward the behemoth, keyblades ready for an attack. Roxas jumps over and ducks whatever new attacks that the creature could dish out. then when he was close enough, Roxas leaped up into the air and managed to strick the beast on its head, quickly dashing away before it had another chance to attack him. The creature saw Roxas and was going to attack him as Roxas was running of, but Axel's chakrams came swirling back at the beast, drawing its attention away from the fleeing Roxas.

With Axel in its site now, all interest in Roxas was dropped. It started to make shots at Axel (or what ever it does to attack, I don't know) But Roxas had come right back and hit the creature several times with his blades, just before rushing off again. It was a sneaky tactic of cat an mouse that they were hoping was having some effect on the massive creature.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games