Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:42 am
Ariana returned to the academy watched Korioki finally being helped. She smiled slightly then walked to a non crowded area. She went to both knees where she saw carpet and sat on her heels. She then focused chakra and practiced her molding abilities closing her eyes and staying quiet. She was putting a lot of effort into getting comfortable with her body and wanted to get all her chakra training out of the way so she didn't have troubles later with jutsus. Her body was now outlined by pink chakra and her hair swayed a bit from the energy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:49 am
Ariana tried to bring the chakra into a tight compression of energy around her body to conceal her energy reading. The chakra slowly began to get denser. Ariana then loosened up the chakra so it spread out and created three feet of chakra extending from her body. She could feel the cold rushing around her and her hair swayed a lot. She then slowed down the rate at which her chakra released and the amount of chakra around her body died down.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:58 am
Ariana slowly opened her eyes keep a clear mind. She looked at the chair dead ahead and wondering if she could manipulate her chakra to form around it so she focused a bit more chakra out and surrounded the chair. The chakra than clamped onto the chair sticking like gum. She then still had a stream leading from her body to the chakra leading to the chair and began dragging the chair towards herself.
"Mmm..."
Ariana sounded as she railed in the chair. She then pushed it back with the chakra.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 pm
Ariana released her control on the chakra then started a new expelling of chakra that wasn't visible to the naked eye. She allowed the chakra to spiral around her body. The only thing noticeable was how the other objects reacted to the winds and how her hair was tossed about she again lost the pins that held her hair style. She smiled slightly keeping the control and bring one hand up to comb her fingers through her hair bring it back and out of her face. Ariana tried swirling the chakra even faster slowly pulling in light material such as paper, writing utensils, and other things around that size.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:43 pm
The swirling died down slowly but didn't stop completely. Right when it was about to Ariana made the spiral whip violently pulling in chairs and desks and spiraling them slowly. They didn't lift off of the ground but they circled Ariana. Noticing she was being quite destructive and and disruptive she discontinued the spiral and stood up.
"I better realign these desks"
Ariana said focusing chakra to her feet, she placed one foot on a desk and the desk thrust to the back of the room and causing her to spin. As she spun she switched feet kicking another desk with chakra at her feet causing i to move where it once was before she moved it. Kicking it caused her body to back flip. Once she landed she expelled chakra in a spiral to cause the tables to rotate in a full spin back into their places. Ariana then formed seals and lifted all the papers, writing utensils, and etc to lift and gently be placed on a desk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 pm
Ariana wanted to unlock her bloodline since everyone was either busy or not here so she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. She walked over to the table and picked up a pen and wrote a note on a full size sheet of lined paper.
The note read:

Dear, Daisuke
........I'm going to visit that center that helps ninjas develop their bloodlines and I might stop by to get a few summonings as well. I'll return soon after just wanted someone to know so I'm not accused of being missing nin if I take a while to return. By the way thank you for your help with all those jutsus it motivated me to try hard knowing someone cared to help.
...................................................................................................................Sincerely, Ariana a.k.a. airi

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 pm
*korioki was passing by after repairing the window he scorched and saw ariana practicing*
Korioki mumble to him self: whats with the new kid... she has exselent chakra control... but its not regular chakra... it has a pink glow mamabe she has something like i do my flame demon(plan to buy one)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:19 pm
Ariana looked at Korioki noticing him looking at her. She put the letter down then left the academy

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:04 pm
*korioki ran after her for some while wondering where shes going after some time he noticed they wer going in the direction of they bloodline forest so he understud now and returned to the village*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:27 pm
Korioki Mishima
you have no idea how many people cheat here and "auto-lern" stuff stare

and zann if i ever meet you i am going to brake your face mad got that

and if your so OPSESED with me then train me so that how you sayd:
Someone trained you, you cant just make up a gut

No one here auto learns anything, we all train, keep it up with this 'auto-learn' s**t, and i will never let you take the exam, as i am the one who holds them. Insult Zann one more time, and i will break my foot up your as and make you talk out, Don't talk to my friends like that, its called respect, get some.

Eriana: Train a little bit more and i will test you one on one, no tricks like the bell test or anything, just an written exam, pass it and i will get Zann as your sensai as i am to busy.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:27 pm
Ariana returned a few hours later hurt pretty bad and needed medical assistance. This wasn't something the little children should have saw but she didn't know where to go. She picked up the note since no one got it. Her bloody hand left blood on the table and behind her was a trail of blood coming from her thigh. Her face was bruised and bleeding as blood came from her mouth and nose. Her nose piercing had blood on it along with her tongue and eye brow piercing. Her wrist was injured and her shoulder was dislocated from her arm. Ariana started limping out of the academy heading for the hospital. She just wanted to make sure she got the note before her senseis had to worry or find anything out. She threw the bloody mess in the garbage and headed out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:32 pm
l-Truggul-l
Korioki Mishima
you have no idea how many people cheat here and "auto-lern" stuff stare

and zann if i ever meet you i am going to brake your face mad got that

and if your so OPSESED with me then train me so that how you sayd:
Someone trained you, you cant just make up a gut

No one here auto learns anything, we all train, keep it up with this 'auto-learn' s**t, and i will never let you take the exam, as i am the one who holds them. Insult Zann one more time, and i will break my foot up your as and make you talk out, Don't talk to my friends like that, its called respect, get some.

Eriana: Train a little bit more and i will test you one on one, no tricks like the bell test or anything, just an written exam, pass it and i will get Zann as your sensai as i am to busy.

((How active zan because i plan to be abnormally active like im doing now except for around the 20th to the 6th since im going to a funeral in jamaica but when i come back im going to be so active but i need an active joun. As for the test um can I take it once i know all the academy jutsus and if I become a genin can i stay a genin after the time skip? One more thing(sorry) can i just pretend i have the scrolls for all the academy jutsus so i have something to do when no ones here to teach like today? One more thing (sorry i mean this one) aw give the lil fellow a break. 4laugh ))

Bodhisattva Empress

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 pm
((learn them the old fashion way. zann lives in china, so after about 9 Pm eastern, he is on till noon the next day))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:20 pm
l-Truggul-l
((learn them the old fashion way. zann lives in china, so after about 9 Pm eastern, he is on till noon the next day))

Aw ok but i dont know what the heck 9pm eastern is. All i know is its 10:19 right now  

Bodhisattva Empress

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:27 pm
then to you it is 9 PM (you are in the eastern timezone)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games