Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strausser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:21 pm
Hajimemashite! (that's about all I know, besides "Postu wa doko des ka")

My name is JLowe (yes, that is my real name), but I have been Strausser now for over 10 years. I've been on Gaia for about four months and I am completely addicted. I get addicted to things easily; it's part of my charm. I also must always have a current obsession, which right now happens to be the anime/manga Saint Seiya. I could discuss the series ad infinatum. So okay, here we go.

I am 28 and have a suxy job. I live in Florida, which is really hot compared to my hometown in New Jersey. I learned to snow ski in Utah when I was a kid, and love it, but haven't been in a few years on account of no mountains nor snow in Florida. I like to camp. I read over 100+ manga series and watch a significantly less amount of anime. I am a fiction writer, especially fanfiction, and have some of my work on my website and fanfic.net. Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan, my favorite character of all time being Severus Snape, regardless of his motives. I like cartoons. I like sci-fi and fantasy. I like yaoi/slash. I live with my dad, little brother and two cats: teh Harv and teh Fox B'Not (who is also my little brother on Gaia, but don't be fooled by the *fake* foxbnot on myspace - and yes, I made that name up meself). I love to daydream more than anything, except maybe taking catnaps with the cats. I once tried out for American Idol but I did not make it past the first round (yes, I can sing, I was just tired, drannit!).

If I sound cool enough to you, go ahead and talk to me. I love meeting new people and finding out interesting things. Oh, and I love to play the psychologist. I minored in that in college.

My dream goal is to be a best-selling novelist, backup singer in my sister's rockin' band, learn Japanese and travel there in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:33 am
hey there..im new here..i was referred by matty cool..^^ heart  

HiKaRu^^Go

Cluttered Citizen

Arya__SalaStar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:18 am
Hey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:49 am
Hi. I'm Derek I saw a link in a sig and followed. I'm 15. If I win I'll spend the gold buying the rest of my dream avi. If there's any left over after. I'll give it back to the guild.  

The Grim Axel

iTetsune

Naughty Shapeshifter

13,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:05 am
User Image
I'm Zexion. Just call me Zex or Zexi, it's easier. I'm 15 and I'm questing for my mules/friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:06 am
Hi! I'm heinrich...but my user name is hienrich..
I'm 18. I'm from Philippines..I'm college now and majoring biology...
I got here when i was surfing in the chatterbox...
If i win... i'm planning to buy something for my avi...  

Hienrich

Sheelina-Rocsmith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:36 am
Name's Sheelina, I'm 21 and a full time construction worker in Manitoba Canada. Currently I'm after an angelic pendant but I'm dreaming of owning one of every item on the site. Just because I find item collecting to be the biggest challenge on here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:38 am
Hello! I'm Akiyhrah (ah-keer-rah), call me Aki for short. In real life I go by Kaitlyn, Kitty, or Donna (long story). I'm almost 21, and I'm attending college in BC, Canada. I'm studying theatre right now and I hope to get a job in theatre someday. I don't really care what, because I love preforming and tech work.

LIKES: theatre, dance, singing, anime, art, writing, video games, roleplay, reading, cats, acting, theatre tech

DISLIKES: meat, liars, racists, homophobics, arrogance, math, bugs, spongebob squarepants, things that don't match, dubbed anime, sharks

As I mentioned, I love to roleplay. I own a Final Fantasy 8 RP guild, and I used to frequent the RP threads before I got busy with real life.. haha  

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eulalia447

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 pm
User ImageQueen of Random

Hello, my name is Eulie on the web and Lizzy in real life, which is not really my name. >x< But I'm not telling you my birth name, it's a secret. I am turning seventeen in December (This means I'm still sixteen, boohoo) which depresses my older boyfriend (nineteen) because I am illegal. DX
..(That really doesn't stop us much, though..)
Currently I am an unemployed student hoping to work up the money for a car, so I can constantly drive back and forth to Dallas to see said boyfriend. (ack, car phobia!!)
During summer I read hundreds of books, work out my sad fraternity-symbolic body, (funny, because I'm deadly impotent)have lots of sex, and quest for things online, such as the Horns of the Demon.
>x<* I will get them yet!!!
During the school year I take Theater Productions, (go thespians!!) Varsity Choir, Art, and tough AP classes. (History, Math, English.. etc.)
I enjoy items of the demonic nature (duh) I spend most of the day reading, except for when I'm online trying to work up the gold for Horns of the Demon. QxQ

Lizzy the GreatUser Image

quest!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm just new here, so i'll introduce myself... ^^

my name is Slayershinigami (in real: Robin, or Slayer, or ...) i'm just 15 for a month.
i'm very active on Gaia (every day) but now a little less, because i need to study for my examns....(i'm studying sport, so i know almost all the rules from all games, and stuff...)
i love to play Final Fantasy Games and Kingdom Hearts (I & II) (and yeah, it's a disnep game, BUT IT ROCKS!!)
if i win something...(probably not...) i'll use it for my dream avi... that costs alot of gold.... (yeah, and i'll buy some items for my GF to...)

so, if you have further questions, just PM me, and i'll answer right away!! XDD

Slayershinigami

Catatoniceclipse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:38 pm
Hey,
I'm Catatoniceclipse, Cat for short. I'm 21 going on 22. I work at a shopping center as a maintenance technician. I have 18 different pets, not including my fish tank. I have a wonderful husband whom I love dearly. I play on gaia to escape the real world. If I win 1 million gold I plan on using it to make my avatar fairy and fix up my home. Well thats about it.

heart Later heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Hello peoples, I am new here, saw an add for the guild in someones signature and decided to join. If I won I would probably spend the money on finishing my dream avatar. 3nodding  

Slayerkikyo

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:10 pm
Hi My name is Michelle Chiba and 36 years old.

Dislikes: Hackers,Scammers, Jokey Questers,people who ask me to take a serveys.

I offen into Breath of Fire,Final Fantasy games and usually other RPGs. I offen get involed with watching show like survial or Home extreme addition.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:55 pm
My name is Maria, i like anime, sports, reading, music and art.
Am a musican (or trying be one). Am i dont like chainmail, scams, and mostly beggers. (they annoying the heck out of me).
I play clarinet, and trying to learn the guitar. I live somewhere in canada but thats all am saying where in canada. i dont want to be tracked down. ;X
lol. Am 15 years old btw.

lorinasrose

Dedicated Citizen

35,840 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

cOOkies for teh shara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Hi my name is Shara, im going to be 18 before too long! YAY!! i get to vote!!
I have a very wonderful boyfriend whom i have been dating for a year and a half almost. a fellow guild member made a tek tek for me that i liked i just need 2 items that are WAY out of my price range.

i am finishing high school early and taking college courses too. I really don't know what else to say, so if you have any questions then let me know i guess! heart  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games