Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:43 am
i know...........my dad was an akatsuki member and my mom was a ninja from kahona  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:43 pm
"And since they had you, I don't think it turned out like the end of Romeo and Juliet, or Pyramus and Thisbe." Hikari sat down on her own sleeping bag and rummaged in her pack. She brought out a battery-powered lamp and a round metal ball with holes in it, and looked up at the darkening sky.  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:43 pm
i know  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:24 pm
"So my point is... even things like that can work out. So don't worry about it too much and try to live life to the fullest. That way, in the end, you won't have any regrets."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:30 pm
yeah i know that i just wanna be able to tell him but for some reason i can't need someone else to tell him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 am
"It's always like that with crushes. Even if you have to scream it in his face and run away, it would be best to tell him yourself. Using go-betweens would probably lower his opinion of you, at least in the bravery category. I hear the guys complaining about that in the cafe all the time, how X sent Y to see if they liked them, and how were they supposed to reply to someone who's going to probably tell the response to half the world on the way back to X." Hikari laughed. "So you can see, even if they did like X, the answer would get around via Y and they have the burden of being followed and watched their whole life, like celebrities. They never have a moment of privacy. People start jumping to wild conclusions after seeing the guy and X holding hands... not a good thing to have happen. Even the most trustworthy people sometimes let things slip, especially when offered alcohol."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:13 pm
i've tried before before but he's always either fighting somebody or something else  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:56 pm
"Then we'll have to go together sometime. I'm good at finding people... I think. I can find some way to grab his attention. I was working on a destracting device... you throw it against a wall and it makes the noise of blaster fire. And it bounces, so it keeps hitting walls and making sounds and he'll come straight to what he thinks is a battle...! No, that's stupid... hmm."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:15 pm
that'll be good plus i'll be pretty nervous so having a friend there will help alot  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:26 pm
"That's good. How about we go straight there after we train? That way, you won't have time to talk yourself out of it."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:34 pm
yea we should and we should start training soon unless we don't really need to  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:35 pm
"Well, I'm sure I need quite a bit of practice..." Hikari said.

"But before that, I came up with a sort of idea... You know how it takes weeks for info to get from village to village? I was going to see if I could set up a sort of information network that could be used by anyone to relay important news within a matter of minutes. I was going to start a group, with branches in every village, who all had a radio that could send and recieve messages on a special ultra high-frequency wavelength. So if someone in, say, Lightning wanted to send a message to someone in Leaf without the message being intercepted, they could send it over the radio. Also, if there were some sort of trouble, the group could act as a backup fighting force in case things got out of hand really fast (that's assuming they have no orders otherwise). I don't know for sure how it will work, but I'm going to try to get a lot of people on board. What do you think?"  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:10 am
i think thats a cool idea but how are you supposed to get it out to so many people  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:27 pm
"Well, when members are sent on missions to other villages, they can spread the word to those they think would be interested... However, they'd have to take care, since there are probably people who would use the organization to do bad things. Let me see... There need to be other reasons to join. And a cover-up."

Hikari thought for a bit of time.

"I know! In addition, members could take the oppurtunity to train together, or gather information that can be used to solve conflicts that seem to be on a larger scale. Like, say, one village attacks another, saying the other started it. Well, a third party desguised as the other one attacked to village to get them to fight? To weaken them isn't always the answer, though. It could be that the two had some institution or something that was interfering with the third's livlihood, and if they were to fight, that thing would eventually be abolished... or somehting like that. And the cover-up would be that we are paranormal investigators!"  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:02 pm
thats sounds a lot of work  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items