Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:49 pm
Zurgi
Gussumaru Kenji
I'll post my picture as soon as I can, and for those of you who still don't know I'm a girl.

I knew that! *is smart* xd You mentioned it a while ago, I believe.

And I just randomly asked...because I don't trust Zurgi ninja Just kidding ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:16 pm
Hey everyone. SOrry that I haven't been posting, I've been gone pretty much all summer. I moved away from Minnesota (where I've lived my whole life) and now I'm in Nebraska. Now that I'm finally on, I'll post new pictures.

I got glasses. I think it really helps perfect my nerdy-image.
User Image

User Image

And a new hat! (I also got braces, but I hate smiling with my teeth)
User Image

I'll get pictures of my room up once we're done painting it and stuff.

Hope everyone's had a great summer so far!

~Noelle  

Sirius the Moony Lover

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:50 am
Welcome back, NiennaF. I love those glasses on girls. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:49 am
Welcome back Noelle, glad to see you here.

Haha, nice glasses. I need to get new ones, probably, mine are all wonked now. Although they did repair the one arm that broke because it was a problem with the glasses and wasn't my fault xd  

Zurgi

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:20 am
Oh, I have new pictures too. I forgot all about them, although not everythign is uploaded yet.

ok Here is me in a fountain, that I actually ended up falling into after that picture and was walking around with wet pants for two hours having one of the guys in my group keep saying "It looks like you wet your pants"

User Image

And this is my supreme nerdyness....Reading a Harry Potter book in Japanese and holding my retarded JSA nametag.....these were for our speech class.

User Image

EDIt: Nienna F. I love your pictures...especially the glasses and the hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:13 am
I guess I might as well post new stuff..

User Image

My dad, brother, two cousins and I. What you cannot see is that at that time (we were about to leave so we had all changed) I had my sandals on with the lovely three inch platform heels...so I was kind of sinking into the huge mat that we were standing on. So me holding that rock was actually me trying to keep my balance xd

User Image

My dad and my half-brother in the pool ^__^ *cuddles Matt* He's so cute. I get told he looks like me which freaks me out. I don't think he does. It's rather strange.  

Zurgi

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Zurgi, your daddy looks so young. So do you, though XD. No, Matt does not look like you......wait I thought your brother was younger than you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:41 pm
My dad is like...40, I think. Yeah. We were all kind of laughing because my dad was hanging there for like a minute as my Uncle fumbled with his camera. He was like "oh wait, just hang on a minute there David...nope, I've almost got it....gotta zoom in a bit..." he's my dad's older brother, so I think he was just trying to annoy him xd

And my brother is two years older than me. He's 17.  

Zurgi

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:59 pm
Zurgi, what's your cousin in the red shirt's name? She looks EXACTLY like a girl from camp, and that girl wore those kinds of shorts and everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:24 am
Lovely pictures everyone! I'm glad to see so many new ones!

I think I'll need glasses soon, so I'll post some pictures if I get them.  

Serni

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:35 am
Hironaur
Zurgi, what's your cousin in the red shirt's name? She looks EXACTLY like a girl from camp, and that girl wore those kinds of shorts and everything.

o.O;; That's Kimberly. She's...13, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:28 pm
My pictures are too scary to show anyone...XD

No, I just haven't gotten around to do uploading yet. pirate  

Ithilvalan

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:40 pm
Zurgi
Hironaur

Does she play viola?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:15 pm
thaxul
Welcome back, NiennaF. I love those glasses on girls. <3

Hah thanks!  

Sirius the Moony Lover

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:28 am
Hironaur
Zurgi
Hironaur

Does she play viola?

Err...? I don't rightfully know. I rarely see her, she lives in New Brunswick.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff