Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:31 pm

Gohma smiled and hugged her all the tighter. "Its the truth." He whispered next to her ear before kissing her cheek and then looking at the ceiling.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 pm

you are too much you know that....(giggles and is blushing bad)(licks his nose)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:37 pm

He smiled again and looked down at her laying on his chest. He rubbed his fingers lightly down her cheek and laughed. "Just a bit I suppose."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm

*starts to turn red* ummm ummmm ummm...(blinks rapidly a couple of times) uh huh...(smiles)

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:40 pm

((Hey Gohma im gonna go to bed talk to you and dess l8er))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm

Gohma smiled once more and looked back towards the ceiling. He looked at the patterns and focused singularly on them. His mind began to wander back to the next day again and he sighed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 pm

(looks at him watching him)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 pm

((Night bud. I'll call tomorrow or sunday and see when you can come and spend a few days with me. I'm going to have my other grandparents over tomorrow sometime and I am pretty sure I am going to go get my permit test in the morning, so I might not call before sunday. Either way I'll see about it soon.))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 pm

((kk night))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:46 pm

((night))

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:48 pm

Should I tell her Zetsu. He called out to his guardian as he sighed again. Should I reveal the day that really has no meaning beyond pain to me anymore. He ran his fingers lightly across her body as he stared at the ceiling some more.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:50 pm

(blushes and turns red)(tightens a bit)....gohma kun....youreyes...pain....(kisses him gently scooting up and putting her all into it)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 pm

Gohma shook his head. He was still reclutant to tell her anymore about his past. "Its nothing." He whispered quietly. "Really."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:55 pm

(looks concerned)..okay then...i wont push you to tell me...(kisses him)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:57 pm

He sighed again. To not tell her was keeping much of him away and how could they truly be together if she didn't know. His mind was struggling with it and he didn't reply to her as she kissed him. His eyes had a blank look to them as he struggled with whether to tell her or not.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games