Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:22 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
Food, Food, Food, etc. I need your help. I need a tm 76 (from the first gym). I don't have a second game to go and get it crying my newest starter needs it though crying Plz help, maybe I can help you get something in exchange?

@gaara I need to battle you, so I can see if you really are the best. xp
well all i have are ubers and i happen to have the TM you're looking for. what to do what to do blaugh

stare you have no wifi though so that doesn't help me stare
well if you can give me a number i can reach you at i can tell you if i'm on wifi sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:26 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
Food, Food, Food, etc. I need your help. I need a tm 76 (from the first gym). I don't have a second game to go and get it crying my newest starter needs it though crying Plz help, maybe I can help you get something in exchange?

well all i have are ubers and i happen to have the TM you're looking for. what to do what to do blaugh

well if you can give me a number i can reach you at i can tell you if i'm on wifi sweatdrop

Not happening. stare anyways I'm off to bed, I get to go to the doctor tomorrow.  

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:29 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru

Not happening. stare anyways I'm off to bed, I get to go to the doctor tomorrow.
well at least lets tlk on aim then. and goodnight, and ur so lucky blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:32 pm
just add my aim s/n  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:54 am
I added your aim

Also I still need food's help.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 pm
I'll start with a sprite edit for Garra.

I'm re-starting the Pokémon comic, starting the story back from the beginning, all the poll results and stuff will be the same.

Let me know what you're offering for my Stealth Rock TM.  

melikefood

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm
melikefood

I'm re-starting the Pokémon comic, starting the story back from the beginning, all the poll results and stuff will be the same.

D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:33 pm
melikefood

Um, Zet can offer..... something? Zet has two master balls which food might want. Zet also has an Azelf, an Uxie, and a Mesprit. Lets see Zet also has um..... Zet is no good at making offers sweatdrop

Edit:

Zet is willing to breed or even train a pokemon for food if he wants.  

Zetshimaru

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:07 pm
@Zet What nature is the Azelf?

@Pho I'll release the new pages while re making the beginning parts, the re-done parts aren't gonna be at top priority, the new parts are.

@Garra
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:16 pm
melikefood

@Pho I'll release the new pages while re making the beginning parts, the re-done parts aren't gonna be at top priority, the new parts are.

@Garra
User Image

I have two their natures are
Careful
Naive

They aren't the best but I didn't know about natures when I caught them sweatdrop even if I didn't I wouldn't of really cared because I wouldn't train them sweatdrop  

Zetshimaru

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:20 pm
I'll take the Naive one.
Then it could run Explosion and some Special moves.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:38 pm
melikefood
I'll take the Naive one.
Then it could run Explosion and some Special moves.

Can we trade tomorrow? I don't have my game today, I left it at a friend's house.  

Zetshimaru

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:57 pm
Okay, Just so you know, the TM is on my other Game card.
Here are the Friend code stuff.

Joan
0903 1972 2603  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:02 pm
melikefood

@Garra
User Image
oooh i like the sprite. it looks kool  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:21 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
melikefood

@Garra
User Image
oooh i like the sprite. it looks kool

Are you still a rich trainer though? I ask because I'm pretty sure this was the base of your sprite User Image

Yes I'm guessing because I can and I'm bored.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games