Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Miharu got up and grabbed Ozzy's arm quickly as dancing "WAIT A MINUTE BOY WHY'RE YOU TRIPPING LIKE THAT? YOU THINK CUZ YOU'RE TREAKING YOU GET IT LIKE THAT!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Shu looked at the scroll and asked "What is it?"

Kairi2Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:48 pm

ozzy sighed as he was forced to dance
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 pm

"Its monumental." Gohma whispered. "How are you feeling?" He asked reading the next scroll. It told of a time of prosperity as his clan worshipped the dark chakra. They learned many vile things and took up many vile practices and he cringed at the thought. He slowly moved on.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:51 pm

"Kinda bad and stupid..." she whispered at him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Gohma wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he moved on. "It'll be ok. I understand how you feel." He whispered gently and smiling. He read the scroll quickly. It told of the end of prosperity as Kohona became wise to their dark practices. Gohma was nearing recent history so he slowed down.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 pm

Miharu looked at him and sang "YOU'VE GOT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR BROTHER EVERY OTHER UNDERCOVER TELLING YOU WHAT TO SYA! YOU THINK I'M STUPID BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IT'S CUPID BABY LOVING YOU HAS MADE ME THIS WAY! BUT BEFORE YOU POINT YOUR FINGER GET YOUR HANDS OF OFf MY TRIGGER! YOU NEED TO KNOW THE SITUATIONS GETTING OLD AND NOW THE MORE YOU TALK THE LESS I CAN SAY!!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:57 pm

ozzy looked at her and took his arm back "thats enough"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:00 pm

"Oh!" Miharu grabbed his jacket and made puppy eyes "Pwease... now you sing!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:01 pm

"no..i dont sing"

riotb0y

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:03 pm

Shu grabbed violently Miharu's arm and brought her near Gohma "It's important!" then she left running
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:05 pm

"Oww!!" Miharu said grabbing her arm "WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?" she asked Gohma as shu left

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:05 pm

ozzy walked up to gohma "so what have you read anything intresting??"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Gohma shrugged confused. "I don't know. I was talking to her and then this." He looked to the next scroll. It told of his birth oddly enough. It told of his Grandfather taking precausions by hiding the village from all but his clan. It told of his father's fallout with his family and finally of his departure back to Kohona with his family. He walked to the next scroll and it told of increasing pressure from Kohona and the first few attacks. After this scroll there was nothing.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:10 pm

"OKAY I'M SICK OF FOLLOWING MIHARU'S ADVICES!!!" shu yelled outside "From now on I'll do things my way!!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games