Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Naito_Arekkusu7
Masumi H Dekata
Irish-Sama
I feel bad for the gennin the should be given a chance to get out also.

Sadly this is the downside of having a village destroying jutsu go off...

Jonin can save only themselves.
Sanin can save one chunin and under that they are close to
Chunin and under fried

Of course this is just a suggestion but I think we used it before lol

What about oversize speedy gonzales like myself?!?!?!

Technically your not near anyone XD. You would have no idea where anyone was lol

Yeah I thought about that, oh well everyone you die jk

lol Regula it's not the attack you stated anymore
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Irish-Sama
Masumi H Dekata
Irish-Sama
I feel bad for the gennin the should be given a chance to get out also.

Sadly this is the downside of having a village destroying jutsu go off...

Jonin can save only themselves.
Sanin can save one chunin and under that they are close to
Chunin and under fried

Of course this is just a suggestion but I think we used it before lol

I have never seen this before, I saved multiple people from the atomic blast jutsu when I was a jounin.

@Havock:
He isn't stupid you s**t on him when he was a chuunin.
Of course he is cautious.

Well i remember it from somewhere in here. Cause lets be realistic it an atomic bomb, everything goes up in a flash

@Regula: Village destorying jutsu is village destroying jutsu, you can't just downgrade it to strike a few areas and use it to try and wipe out a certain person. That would be an entierly different jutsu...lets not forget you using Niha fire

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 pm

According to former NUR member Fenrir

What was done was very cowardly.

@ irish... yeah I know. "THE YONBI SHALL FART POISON NOW!" BOOOOOM!

Regula you had a better chance of aiming possibly that gigantic chidori sasuke used.

Or if you would try and dampen the atomic blast you could have made a dome of earth to surround all of you. The dome would break sending death every where but the blast will be limited to maybe half
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

BOOOM!!!!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Then again I can always use my weakness of my bloodline. The technique states it can ALMOST take out an entire village. Plus my bloodline states that I am not that good at Ninjutsu. But that's your call whee
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 pm

@Havock:
That was one of two times I almost got killed.
The other was cheap.

@Masumi:
That just isn't fair though.
I feel like there are gonna be complaints.

Irish-Sama

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Regula Kaguya
Then again I can always use my weakness of my bloodline. The technique states it can ALMOST take out an entire village. Plus my bloodline states that I am not that good at Ninjutsu. But that's your call whee

please just stop...you used the jutsu deal with it. Stop trying to find loopholes cause your plan failed. My respect for you is lessening with every post...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Regula Kaguya

So you say that now

Though you decide to take control of high level of ninjutsu based angel fire and make one of the strongest fire destroying jutsu jutsu combine with a high amount of lightning chakra
I would more likely believe that while you were trying to combine it, it would blow up in your face instead of it even being close to a successful jutsu lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Let them live... Injured but live... he is supposed to be bad at ninjutsu anyway.

Now... I will attack the injured gennin when I get the green light.. take over kumogakure.

go back to rock to get terra and everyone I need.

Strike down sunagakure AND ITS BIJUU (I expect him to try and defend it)

Hopefully I dont kill the bijuu and manage to capture it by breaking its arms and legs so he cant move. Look for someone who wants a free bijuu and I have done Akatsuki's job for them...

MAKE A GIANT LAZOR AND COOK FOOD WITH IT!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Irish-Sama
@Havock:
That was one of two times I almost got killed.
The other was cheap.

@Masumi:
That just isn't fair though.
I feel like there are gonna be complaints.

Then he shouldn't have used a village destroying jutsu...This is rp, not babysitting. Yes people will be pissed, but if in legitimate rp that they can't escape they can't. if they can't block they can't block. That is suppose to be the major weakness of the Atomic Bomb jutsu, don't use it with allies around. And he very much broke that rule...

Masumi H Dekata

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Squishy Havock
Let them live... Injured but live... he is supposed to be bad at ninjutsu anyway.

Now... I will attack the injured gennin when I get the green light.. take over kumogakure.

Hopefully I dont kill the bijuu and manage to capture it by breaking its arms and legs so he cant move. Look for someone who wants a free bijuu and I have done Akatsuki's job for them...

Mind if i help you with this attack on Suna.....i have a vendetta againts minty's rpc, which happens to be the host of the bijuu, and the kazekage.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Squishy Havock

If Squishy can be somewhat merciful I guess i can to...Go with the Squishy

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

XSK Muse
Squishy Havock

Mind if i help you with this attack on Suna.....i have a vendetta againts minty's rpc, which happens to be the host of the bijuu, and the kazekage.

There are two Bijuu in suna? EVEN BETTER! Well I dont know your RPC other than I saw him for a moment so I cant include you and you probably wont know of my plans without meta gaming.

@masumi I am not being merciful... I JUST WANT TO KILL THEM MYSELF BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Respect means nothing especially not online. I don't do respect or fear or anything.

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Irish-Sama

Masumi let's face it we need people to stay in the guild not get pissed and leave, if a bunch of people complain I will have to do my job as a VC and fix the problem. Also as you say it it's a violation of guild rules, that would be an autohit, therefore EVERYONE has a chance to escape it.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games