Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Squishy Havock
XSK Muse
Squishy Havock
Let them live... Injured but live... he is supposed to be bad at ninjutsu anyway.

Now... I will attack the injured gennin when I get the green light.. take over kumogakure.

go back to rock to get terra and everyone I need.

Strike down sunagakure AND ITS BIJUU (I expect him to try and defend it)

Hopefully I dont kill the bijuu and manage to capture it by breaking its arms and legs so he cant move. Look for someone who wants a free bijuu and I have done Akatsuki's job for them...

MAKE A GIANT LAZOR AND COOK FOOD WITH IT!

Mind if i help you with this attack on Suna.....i have a vendetta againts minty's rpc, which happens to be the host of the bijuu, and the kazekage.

There are two Bijuu in suna? EVEN BETTER! Well I dont know your RPC other than I saw him for a moment so I cant include you and you probably wont know of my plans without meta gaming.

@masumi I am not being merciful... I JUST WANT TO KILL THEM MYSELF BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn it.....well i guess i will let you do your bidding and destroy everything in Suna...........
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Irish-Sama
Masumi let's face it we need people to stay in the guild not get pissed and leave, if a bunch of people complain I will have to do my job as a VC and fix the problem. Also as you say it it's a violation of guild rules, that would be an autohit, therefore EVERYONE has a chance to escape it.

Just because they have a chance doesn't mean they capable of...

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

How sad, all those in the Cloud village must be scared at how people are just openly plotting to destroy the Cloud Village. xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Regula thats where our Ideas collide.

Even online a person is a person and must be respected.

Irish its your call really as V.C. I think for them to survive they need a valid enough way.

People indoors have the building as protection and if they see the light from the explosion they can use whatever jutsu they can use.

This will at least let them utilize building and their jutsu to defend themselves.

but since AC bombed the only standing structure I donno about that one.

Since his ninjutsu is supposed to be weaker can we at MOST seriously injure those bellow chunnin rank WITHOUT a good enough defensive jutsu?

Thats my take on it.

THEN I ROLL IN WITH MY ARMY AND SUBJUGATE THEM...or YOU ROLL IN WITH YOUR ARMY AND CONQUER THEM.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Alicia Joana
How sad, all those in the Cloud village must be scared at how people are just openly plotting to destroy the Cloud Village. xd

Plotting....An atomic Bomb jutsu powered by Niha fire went off right in the middle of cloud
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

If you obtain the Demon through RP, is it allowed to have more than One RPC with demons >.> if you obtain it through RP, of course.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

Plotting....An atomic Bomb jutsu powered by Niha fire went off right in the middle of cloud

Unless you wanted the help of my Rinnegan rpc. whee Big Bomb, followed by Planetary Devastation. twisted And now i learned from the Anime how the Uchiha and Senju were formed. I had an idea, but yeah. xp
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

Unless you wanted the help of my Rinnegan rpc. whee Big Bomb, followed by Planetary Devastation. twisted And now i learned from the Anime how the Uchiha and Senju were formed. I had an idea, but yeah. xp

WAIT WAIT WHAT YOU HAS RINNEGAN?

What does the Rinnegan do anyway?

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

Except we can't figure out who lives though the bomb first.

@Squishy: Way to much XD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

All right as this they ALL have a chance to defend themselves or escape and at most are inujured to the point that they need to see a medic ninja in the next five days. Unless of course they are in the thread of said explosion, if they don defend adequately or escape they are killed.

Irish-Sama

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Squishy Havock
Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

It's more of a question of what the Rinnegan doesn't do xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Squishy Havock
Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

Well, i limited myself to a point. So i can't take extra bodies to a fight, but i can control multiple bodies. I can also learn all elements and master them since the creator of ninjutsu used the Rinnegan to find them. And then i could use those weird abilities and such. But i can't have a demon, angel, cursemark, or clan. Just my Rinnegan, unless i control a body that has another ability.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Squishy Havock
Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

The most well know thing Rinnegan can do is go to the Leaf village, and flatten it so its a new flat plain.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

MY RAIJIN BLADE CAN GO BANKAI!

that is all

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:49 pm

XSK Muse
Squishy Havock
Alicia Joana
Masumi H Dekata
Alicia Joana

The most well know thing Rinnegan can do is go to the Leaf village, and flatten it so its a new flat plain.

and that won't happen.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games