Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm
It snowed a lot where I live.

Me and my husband were getting ready to go to a restaurant and the mall to get a new car tag when we got a call from a friend telling us that we probably had only an hour to get whatever done before the snow hit. We ended up not having enough time for what we planned, so we just headed out to the grocery store to finish our shopping and stock up in case it got really bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm
Sledding is fun...  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 am
I haven't been sledding in years. surprised But, my recital is today, and I'm super excited!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 am
Yeah, I haven't been sledding since I was like 10 years old...
There's nowhere to sled here! Back in Russia, we had this recreational part, it was essentially a giant outdoor gym, and there was this hill there, it was steep and tall, and every winter, someone would pour water all over it, and then the water would freeze over and you'd have a hill of smooth, solid ice. Sledding off of that was the best!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm
I hate snow. ******** this s**t, I'm movin' to Cali. And if I want snow, I'll just hit up the mountains.

@Notte: Who is he? I'll kill him! *humps leg while glaring at everyone else* Miiiiiiine. stare Just kiddin'. Happy for ya. But, seriously, I'll kill 'im. Nah. But seriously.

But really, guys, how cool would it be to be with a woman who loves RE? Or just videogames in general. Because, seriously, I've never had one. I mean, my current (well, ex now... we just broke up) had a PS2 with a couple of old games, but she was more casual, and it was kinda like an old thing she used to do. Anyway, good luck with your recital, Notte.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm
Yup, my future wife will either be:
A. A Gamer Girl
B. A Video Game voice actress
or
C. A Super Model

The latter two, I already have picked.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yup, my future wife will either be:
A. A Gamer Girl
B. A Video Game voice actress
or
C. A Super Model

The latter two, I already have picked.

Tara Plat right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 pm
Gee, how'd you guess? Haha.
C is Julia Voth.

And like I said, A is out there... With any luck, I'll find some gamer actress, or maybe like, a fangirl... I'll turn a groupie into a housewife, haha.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm
I had a feeling that was C. XD

There's always conventions, but then again, you can run into crazies there. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm
I'm so havin' a retro orgy at the moment.

Just picked up Final Fight 2 and 3, as well as Zombies ate my Neighbors for the VC.

Lordy knows I prefer old school brawler actioners to the new school acrobatic spasms that is God of War, Devil May Cry, etc.

I kinda like Final Fight 3 more than I do Streets of Rage 1, but I won't allow that to usurp SoR's position in my top 10 favorite games...

Oh, and funny: I hate Zombies ate my Neighbors now.

God, the weapon/item management system is so f***ing frustrating, mostly because there isn't one. In very intense moments I try to switch to a certain weapon or item, only to be pressing the buttons frantically (Cause I'm sort of dying) and constantly pass the particular thing I need over and over again. IT PISSES ME OFF.

How did I end up worshipping it as a child? Oh yeah: the frikkin' giant baby. Coolest. boss. ever.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 pm
I'll take the NES version of Double Dragon 2 over any other old school brawler.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'll take the NES version of Double Dragon 2 over any other old school brawler.

F*** YOU!

Lol, jk.

Never played any of the Double Dragons. I hear it's the s**t...Movie sucked, though.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Chase Me To The End
Movie sucked, though.

F*** YOU!

No jk, that movie was awesome.

And you know it. Robert Patrick is my hero. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Canas Renvall
Chase Me To The End
Movie sucked, though.

F*** YOU!

No jk, that movie was awesome.

And you know it. Robert Patrick is my hero. biggrin

No offense to Robert Patrick. Robert Patrick is the sh**.

But the movie...Sorry, nope.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm
The movie was good, for a kids' film. Which was when I watched it, when I was 9 years old. And the cast was good, too. If you see some of the other stuff they've done, it's really good.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games