Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm
Meh.

Ooh, thoughts on FFX, 11 hours in.

Seymour = gay.

Auron = ridiculously bad a** = can't take seriously = extremely laughable

Lulu = becoming steadily hotter and awesomer

Sphere Grid System = getting meatier

Being able to control summons this time around = F***ING AWESOME AS SH**

plot = waiting to blow my mind

That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 am
Yeah. The Double Dragon movie sucked. Sorry. Robert Patrick doesn't save it.

And that's ******** up, Chase. I just busted out the original Streets of Rage last night, and am currently on a fan site. I can't believe all the homebrew sequels and spin-offs they have made. And they feature a fully re-created Adam! He was my favorite character, I was always pissed he was never playable for any of the sequels.

And yeah, all the Final Fights are good. I wouldn't bother with the original on the VC, though. It's the SNES version, so there's no Guy, and he's my favorite. He's in Final Fight CD for Sega CD, though. Complete with cheesy opening cutscene with horrible english voice-overs. xd They should put Sega CD games on the VC. There's so many games that should be on that should be on that VC that aren't. And our selection is so shitty compared to Japan's. And I want Conker's Bad Fur Day. Stupid Microsoft aquiring Rareware -_- The Xbox remake sucked! It was censored, cut s**t out, and replaced the absolutely awesome N64 multiplayer games that had so much variety for one multiplayer game mode that kinda sucked.

But I'm kind of having a retro orgy going on too. In the form of Wing Commander III on 3DO, starring Mark Hamill. xD I'm gonna have to dig up The Daedalus Encounter on e-Bay when I get a chance. And Putt-Putt.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 am
Chase Me To The End
Seymour = gay.

Saying that is an insult to gay people. But yeah.

Chase Me To The End
Auron = ridiculously bad a** = can't take seriously = extremely laughable
Like I said, one of the most overrated FF characters ever. He's got so many fangirls, it's not even funny. I mean, he's like... Rivalling Sephiroth, and that's dangerous.

Chase Me To The End
Lulu = becoming steadily hotter and awesomer
Best part of the whole game.

Chase Me To The End
Sphere Grid System = getting meatier
Didn't much care for it. But didn't hate it. The junction system in FF8 was the best though.

Chase Me To The End
Being able to control summons this time around = F***ING AWESOME AS SH**
I never use summons. Not in FF7, not in FF9, barely in FF9, so I didn't even bother with them.

Chase Me To The End
plot = waiting to blow my mind

Somehow, I doubt it will.
There's only one or two real twists in the whole game, and 11 hours in, I'm pretty sure you know of one of them already. And either way, the other one was like, "Oh, really? I'm not surprised."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 pm
You forgot to tell us how old you are, Bio! biggrin

Happy birthday!

(Well, Facebook is good for some things at least.)  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:48 pm
23 today. Gasp, that's the magic number!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 pm
OHMAHGAWD 23 *draws 23 on the walls incessantly*

...*cough* Yeah, haven't actually seen that movie. All I know is the obsession with 23. xd

Also, 11300th post. Just goes to show you how big our lovely Grill is! biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm
It's actually a cool movie. Anyone who says Jim Carrey can't play serious is full of s**t.
Besides, it'll get you trippin over the number 23 and make you do so many unnecessary math calculations for a while, haha.

But screw the movie, it's my freakin birthday! Love meee!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 pm
@TheeStranger: Creepy timing. But yeah, I'm lookin' forward to playin' that Bare Knuckle 4 fan game. And Adam is my favorite too! Don't f*** with the black guy!

@Bio: Happy 23rd you old fogey bastar*. biggrin  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am
When I was in Russia, we called it "Bar Knuckles", I thought it was about bar fights, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 am
H'oh snap. Happy belated Birthday, Bio. Pound a few beers. Dark beers. Or a brown ale, or a pale ale. None of that Miller Light piss.

Speaking of bar fights and raging streets, I think you all owe it to yourselves to watch Bas Rutten's Street Defense. It could save your life.

"Kick to da bolls, straight ponch to da fayce, BONG! BONG! Danga-da-danga-da-dang! SLOSH! SLOSH! Da p***s in da wound. And it's over, and out."

You're welcome.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm
Happy belated birthday Bio. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm
So, I read something, and I got this strange feeling in my pants. It was like they were getting tighter, can anyone help me out? Or maybe see if it happens to you too?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177798

...MORAL OF THE STORY: Remember that rumor that Shinji Mikami and Suda Goichi were working on a horror game together? Well, it's true.

And they signed on Akira Yamaoka.

Think about that for just a second.

Mikami's horror experience
+
Goichi's unmatched style
+
Yamaoka's horror experience AND his musical mastery
=
*looks down* See? It's happening again!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Canas Renvall
So, I read something, and I got this strange feeling in my pants. It was like they were getting tighter, can anyone help me out? Or maybe see if it happens to you too?

...MORAL OF THE STORY: Remember that rumor that Shinji Mikami and Suda Goichi were working on a horror game together? Well, it's true.

+
Goichi's unmatched style
+
=

Son, what you've got down there is a natural part of growing up. It means your becoming a man, and want to express your manliness through...Well...Err...Umm, how to go about this...Son, I think it's time you learn about the birds and the bees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm
Canas Renvall

+
Goichi's unmatched style
+
=
Until we get more details, I won't be getting a boner over this. Mikami hasn't made a scary horror game since Remake.

I say they should kick Mikami out and have Yamaoka run the whole thing.

Sidebar: Thanks for the gift, Stranger! And it won't be beer I'll be chugging, I'm packing Russian Governmental Vodka, bro.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm
Just because you hold a grudge against Mikami doesn't mean we do, Bio. He can still make good games. smile  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games