Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7540 7541 7542 7543 7544 7545 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 pm

if havock intend to attack us from the Gates forum, should he not be treated as entering the fight then just like everyone else?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:58 pm

No think of it as a chaotic element you want.

1st explosion... he watches you from high above...

2nd explosion.

1st BARRAGE

2nd barrage

3rd barrage and explosion.

ACsweetpea

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 pm

im sorry that everything i say is just pissing people off >.<

Everyone was giving their opinion on how the fight should go, so i gave mine. again, sorry that upset Havock.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Its partially my fault. He's been mad since this morning when we went out... redface

ACsweetpea

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 pm

ACsweetpea
Its partially my fault. He's been mad since this morning when we went out... redface

Bow chika?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

A lot of people just lost my respect, im not going to rest until they are dead even if I have to spend day after day, week after week, attacking cloud over and over and over and over. Blowing it up over and over and over again. We couldn't just have a fun rp fight, we had to be dicks. It's not like I just killed a bunch of rpc's. I just killed npc's and tried to be classy by not just starting off sealing us in because I thought we would have a mutial respect for each other. No. people show up out of no where to try and fight so yeah now im pissed.

Masumi H Dekata

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Masumi H Dekata
A lot of people just lost my respect, im not going to rest until they are dead even if I have to spend day after day, week after week, attacking cloud over and over and over and over. Blowing it up over and over and over again. We couldn't just have a fun rp fight, we had to be dicks. It's not like I just killed a bunch of rpc's. I just killed npc's and tried to be classy by not just starting off sealing us in because I thought we would have a mutial respect for each other. No. people show up out of no where to try and fight so yeah now im pissed.

how the hell do you think i feel?
and entire freaking army is supposed to be kicking down my door because i told another ninja not to kill anyone inside my village. Im the first Raikage in a long time to actually want and plan to work for peace, and it all get ruined.

I simply gave my god damn opinion on how i would like the fight to go, and that not allowed apparently.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Did you lose respect for me?
Or was there never any respect for me?
I actually have a reason to be there to fight and a legit reason to know about the fight.
My reason for fighting is while I wasn't Hokage yet and was traveling with Mikyo a bunch of Kumo ninja went to Konoha and leveled it with like no S ranks there.
My reason for knowing was Havock had come to Konoha as the Tsuchikages protection and he informed me of the fight going on at Kumo and how he planned on going there next.

Irish-Sama

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 pm

[/glomps masumi]

:3

If i poof, don't worry, I'm going to my military ball in like 15 or 10 minutes. =D

[/has a clone glomp sinny]
You finally got on facebook i see >:3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Sindenky
Masumi H Dekata

and entire freaking army is supposed to be kicking down my door because i told another ninja not to kill anyone inside my village. Im the first Raikage in a long time to actually want and plan to work for peace, and it all get ruined.

I simply gave my god damn opinion on how i would like the fight to go, and that not allowed apparently.

No you feel everyone should just gang up in a what was it 4 vs 2 fight. Did you see me calling in bb, or aki, or anyone else to help me fight NO. Hell I didn't even want to blow up the village your 2nd in command did that. It was suppose to be a simple rp fight and you all just turned it into s**t. Thats all i was looking for a fight and a good rp, but I guess that not allowed huh.

Masumi H Dekata

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

little mintchan
[/glomps masumi]

:3

If i poof, don't worry, I'm going to my military ball in like 15 or 10 minutes. =D

[/has a clone glomp sinny]
You finally got on facebook i see >:3

*is in bad mood*
stare
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Havock does not want to clutter the thread so he wants to pull people out of YOUR battle... into his.

At this point he's calmed down but not willing to RP at the moment.

Call it cowardly but wont attack no more. He got ticked I suppose... I'm going over to his house now ... have fun.

ACsweetpea

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Irish-Sama
Did you lose respect for me?
Or was there never any respect for me?
I actually have a reason to be there to fight and a legit reason to know about the fight.
My reason for fighting is while I wasn't Hokage yet and was traveling with Mikyo a bunch of Kumo ninja went to Konoha and leveled it with like no S ranks there.
My reason for knowing was Havock had come to Konoha as the Tsuchikages protection and he informed me of the fight going on at Kumo and how he planned on going there next.

No your fine...people like Manpish for one. WHERE THE HELL DID HE EVEN COME FROM. idk, people going to die if I have to attack this place over and over til they do
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

I was her cause of the hokage... but now...

really you guys did a number on my depression levels. I'm going to sleep.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Sindenky
Masumi H Dekata

No you feel everyone should just gang up in a what was it 4 vs 2 fight. Did you see me calling in bb, or aki, or anyone else to help me fight NO. Hell I didn't even want to blow up the village your 2nd in command did that. It was suppose to be a simple rp fight and you all just turned it into s**t. Thats all i was looking for a fight and a good rp, but I guess that not allowed huh.

I didnt tell him to nuke the ******** place!? it was his own stupidity on that one and i HATE him for it!!!

I called the Knight because that EXACTLY what they are for!! I love a good RP fight too, and could have been fun, but i love them alot more when they are for a good ******** reason.

your reasons for doing what you did were utter BS, hence me not wanting to give you any chance of victory. I wanted this fight to be a 10v1 so you understood not to ******** with cloud. That is what i wanted. I was fine with you having support, it would only make for a better fight. But i wanted you at a disadvantage, i did NOT want you to win what so ever.

hen they suggested splitting, i hated the idea because Regula is worthless, Endency is a Chunin, and i had no other real support. Cloud ******** bailed on me. The only person i ASKED to come was Velox. Anyone else i said i would love the help but Velox is the ONLY one i told to come help.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7540 7541 7542 7543 7544 7545 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games