Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

happy_days222

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
I have Chemistry next year...but people at school tell me it's hard. I have Biology right now, which is my favorite class ever. My ONLY good friend that I have sits next to me...and the teacher is wickedly awesome. It's an Honors class, but it feels like regular. I have an A in that class.

though i do get to do biology next year i think..... i like chemicels twisted

though i love the game sims 2 so i have learned that i also like interior design

I love the Sims 2 XD. Creating the people and then making them have babies is awesome XD. The house part is cool...but I don't play long enough to get a lot of money for a particular family. I did once, but even that house wasn't very spectacular...cool...but not great.

I wish the offspring looked a bit more different from the parents...and the siblings often look too alike. But I love seeing how they turn out looks wise.

ya i love make ing the house i once took an hour on one floor

well of corse they look like the kids i mean they r there kids  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*dragons look at the cookies*yum....................  

happy_days222

Dagger1819

Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness

Lol...nonsense!! I'm boring! I have like no friends and the second I get home I just sleep, then I get up and watch t.v. and then the computer. So okay...maybe you got the computer trait, but I'm sure not the others! And if you do, then that sucks because you're not a boring person. mrgreen

XD Awww *gives you a cookie* :]

*Takes cookie* I LURVE COOKIES! I buy 2 every day at school...and 2 slices of pizza too. I can eat a lot....

Who DOESN'T like cookies? mrgreen X3

A person with a phobia of cookies! It's called......uh.....what is it called?? confused

Hm.......not sure, but I did find out that skillyphobia is a fear of jelly..O.o  
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
I have Chemistry next year...but people at school tell me it's hard. I have Biology right now, which is my favorite class ever. My ONLY good friend that I have sits next to me...and the teacher is wickedly awesome. It's an Honors class, but it feels like regular. I have an A in that class.

though i love the game sims 2 so i have learned that i also like interior design

I love the Sims 2 XD. Creating the people and then making them have babies is awesome XD. The house part is cool...but I don't play long enough to get a lot of money for a particular family. I did once, but even that house wasn't very spectacular...cool...but not great.

I wish the offspring looked a bit more different from the parents...and the siblings often look too alike. But I love seeing how they turn out looks wise.

Yeah, but they look like identical sometimes.

I dream of a house and a child one day...  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm
Platypus: *still has shoe* Who did I steal this from again?  
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness

Lol...nonsense!! I'm boring! I have like no friends and the second I get home I just sleep, then I get up and watch t.v. and then the computer. So okay...maybe you got the computer trait, but I'm sure not the others! And if you do, then that sucks because you're not a boring person. mrgreen

XD Awww *gives you a cookie* :]

*Takes cookie* I LURVE COOKIES! I buy 2 every day at school...and 2 slices of pizza too. I can eat a lot....

A person with a phobia of cookies! It's called......uh.....what is it called?? confused

Google would be great, but I'm lazy.

I think I've heard of DaggerPhobia...it's prevalence is greatest in this guild..... smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dagger1819

silverpool_23242
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness

yup for me i dream of having a house being an artist and mabye a kid pirate

happy_days222

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness

I think I've heard of DaggerPhobia...it's prevalence is greatest in this guild..... smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242

O.o

little dragons: could we have a cookie..... pleeeeaaaseseeee  

happy_days222

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 pm
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness
silverpool_23242
Blind Blindness

yup for me i dream of having a house being an artist and mabye a kid pirate

mrgreen biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 pm
*Yawns.* Izzy's bored!!! Anyone check the invite thread yet? mrgreen  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Stop quoting quotes that quoted quotes!
Platypus: ........... Wha?  
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness
Dagger1819
Blind Blindness

DAGGERHATINGPHOBIA...

Cause everyone loves you! heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm
sweatdrop confused  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games