Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Good games, I'll believe. Scary horror games? I doubt it. Look, it's not my grudge that made him say, "Resident Evil 4 is true horror as opposed to all the previous RE games." It's not even a grudge. But based on that statement, I don't believe he knows what scary is. Either RE1-3 were flukes, or he simply forgot.

And besides, dude, you don't know anything about this game, other than the 3 people who are working on it. To go all fanboy over it already is way too early. I mean, paying attention is nice. But if an announcement was made that Hideo Kojima and Akira Yamaoka were making a game, I still wouldn't get excited about it until I found out what it actually was. You bet your a** I'd be paying close attention, and maybe anticipate its announcement, but I wouldn't automatically assume it's gonna be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm
*ahem* Uh...hi. I don't know if you guys remember me, but after a long college-related haitus, I return! Canas recently nudged me into activity again.

So..uh...HAI. biggrin  

Javanomicron

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm
Xenomina
*ahem* Uh...hi. I don't know if you guys remember me, but after a long college-related haitus, I return! Canas recently nudged me into activity again.

So..uh...HAI. biggrin

I remember you. But you prolly don't remember me. I wen't through 57 name changes in the past year and a half on Gaia, so...

Well, I finally got around to picking up a game I've been drooling over ever since I watched an episode of Cheat! about it 3 or 4 years ago...

And that game is F.E.A.R.

It's really fun albeit standard as a shooter, but it's pretty scary. There's a scene in a vent where a creepy ghost girl skuttles towards you really fast...Made me nearly William Shatner my pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:26 pm
You talked in a voice that emphasizes every third or fourth word in a sentence to your pants? xd

Zing~ razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm
Xenomina

So..uh...HAI. biggrin
Of course we remember you! Just be sure you're active because you WANT to be, not because Canas made you. But we do miss the veterans around here...
What happened to the good ol' days of Das Jabberwockie and... Some other people whose names I've forgotten... =/ But I'd probably recognize them if they came back.

Edit: And new potential veterans too. What happened to Elena Mason? We haven't heard from her since... She left for Christmas break, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm
I bet the Suda/Mikami/Yamaoka project is going to be some kind of music or puzzle game.  

MadamTarantula

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm
It still sounds really epic, though.

I mean, with Suda and Mikami working on it, the game is at least gonna be decent. Of course, I am hoping for epic badassery and horror abound..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Of course we remember you! Just be sure you're active because you WANT to be, not because Canas made you. But we do miss the veterans around here...
What happened to the good ol' days of Das Jabberwockie and... Some other people whose names I've forgotten... =/ But I'd probably recognize them if they came back.

You're probably thinking of Resident Isaka and/or Uenna. razz I miss them too. sad

As for the project, Mikami said a long time ago that it was going to be a horror game when it was just him and Suda. This is just sweetening the deal with Akira hopping on board. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Canas Renvall
As for the project, Mikami said a long time ago that it was going to be a horror game when it was just him and Suda. This is just sweetening the deal with Akira hopping on board. biggrin

But again, there's nothing to say that this will be something good. I mean, I hope I'm wrong. Maybe this is gonna be Mikami's redemption, a new horror franchise that's actually gonna be good, and will bury the bullshit that calls itself "Resident Evil" right now. And I hope it is, but I'm not gonna get excited over it until I know what it is.

But yeah, maybe it's gonna be an awesome new franchise. Maybe it won't start sucking until Mikami makes part 4.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Good games, I'll believe. Scary horror games? I doubt it. Look, it's not my grudge that made him say, "Resident Evil 4 is true horror as opposed to all the previous RE games." It's not even a grudge. But based on that statement, I don't believe he knows what scary is. Either RE1-3 were flukes, or he simply forgot.

And besides, dude, you don't know anything about this game, other than the 3 people who are working on it. To go all fanboy over it already is way too early. I mean, paying attention is nice. But if an announcement was made that Hideo Kojima and Akira Yamaoka were making a game, I still wouldn't get excited about it until I found out what it actually was. You bet your a** I'd be paying close attention, and maybe anticipate its announcement, but I wouldn't automatically assume it's gonna be awesome.

dude wat the hell are u talking about i like RE4 but 1-3 were better they actully deal with zombies confused  

XxXKenpachiXxXZarakiXxX

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm
XxXKenpachiXxXZarakiXxX
dude wat the hell are u talking about i like RE4 but 1-3 were better they actully deal with zombies confused

You said your English wasn't very good?
That's what Shinji Mikami, the guy who created Resident Evil said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 pm
I'm not sure what's going on but....*gets invalid printed on his forehead.* WTF is this? Oh wait...it's been a while since I 've been in the grill. I guess I'm not considered regular.*takes off the stupid stamp from his skin, which means using soap and water.* anyways What's this I here about a new game? What? Oh and as far as horror goes RE4 was a mealt down, since there was no real horror at all. The only horror I found in that game was the horror of actually having to play as the ditzy Ashley, which was actually not bad since it had a bit of the old RE element in it. But aside from that no horror. I actually die on purpose on that game to see how Peon S. Kennedy dies.  

Alkaizer87

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Seymour = gay.

Saying that is an insult to gay people. But yeah.

Chase Me To The End
Auron = ridiculously bad a** = can't take seriously = extremely laughable
Like I said, one of the most overrated FF characters ever. He's got so many fangirls, it's not even funny. I mean, he's like... Rivalling Sephiroth, and that's dangerous.

Chase Me To The End
Lulu = becoming steadily hotter and awesomer
Best part of the whole game.

Chase Me To The End
Sphere Grid System = getting meatier
Didn't much care for it. But didn't hate it. The junction system in FF8 was the best though.

Chase Me To The End
Being able to control summons this time around = F***ING AWESOME AS SH**
I never use summons. Not in FF7, not in FF9, barely in FF9, so I didn't even bother with them.

Chase Me To The End
plot = waiting to blow my mind

Somehow, I doubt it will.
There's only one or two real twists in the whole game, and 11 hours in, I'm pretty sure you know of one of them already. And either way, the other one was like, "Oh, really? I'm not surprised."

Okay, Bio, unless you yourself are gay, don't speak up on behalf of an entire group. That's like a white person getting offended because you shoot black zombies in Africa.

Also, Auron...I like the samurai dressphere from X-2 more than him. And thats sad.

Lulu reminds me too much of my mother. She gave me nightmares because I kept thinking of my mom lobbing fireballs at people.

I liked the sphere grids, not so much the junctioning. I did like the Liscence Board from XII.

Summons are always a** kicking, but that may be because I always play as a summoner in every RPG.

You only get half the plot until play X-2. Which, aside from the singing, is fairly decent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:26 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Okay, Bio, unless you yourself are gay, don't speak up on behalf of an entire group. That's like a white person getting offended because you shoot black zombies in Africa.
Well, gay people are people too. And generally, with self respect. No self respecting human being, regardless of sexual preference, would want to look like Seymour.

xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Summons are always a** kicking, but that may be because I always play as a summoner in every RPG.
Well, like I said, I don't even bother using them in FFVIII, and I gotta say, being able to take a hit for a character is pretty useful. But I don't bother. I'm more of a, rig every character with highest possible attack, get rid of all mages from the party, and fight with physical head on.
I only use magic against strong enemies with a weakness, or in FF8, when I draw it from an enemy, never my own magic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
No self respecting human being, regardless of sexual preference, would want to look like Seymour..

I couldn't help myself. I laughed my a** off. heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games