Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 pm

XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
Really Muse? Really? ******** you.

Im sorry,,,,,,,, but it was fun to kill her......XD

ummm no its not metagaming,

I gave you a post after mine to resist. You had every chance for correction if it even looked like anything was wrong. Guess what, you went with it, you didnt say anything.

She is dead, GET OVER IT!

I am over it, I'm not going to b***h, I'm not going to complain.
I just didn't know your rpc was such a psycho that he would walk into the academy and kill a random student. I thought you were going to release the jutsu and actually ask me a question before you killed me. I read you wrong. ******** really liked that rpc. Give me about five minutes before you declare her dead? I just want to see if I can pull something out of my a** to get out of that. Just five minutes.

you got that five minutes before i make a Field Lotus that will stab and impale her over 200 times.
She's already in a million pieces according to the last jutsu...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

I gave you a post after mine to resist. You had every chance for correction if it even looked like anything was wrong. Guess what, you went with it, you didnt say anything.

I just didn't know your rpc was such a psycho that he would walk into the academy and kill a random student. I thought you were going to release the jutsu and actually ask me a question before you killed me. I read you wrong. ******** really liked that rpc. Give me about five minutes before you declare her dead? I just want to see if I can pull something out of my a** to get out of that. Just five minutes.

No, actually you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You also asked the wrong question when you asked if he's the teacher. Every Ame teacher has a Rain village headband, and he had his own headband hidden. That makes Saotome suspicious of other shinobi invading other territory. He didn't kill randomly.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

you got that five minutes before i make a Field Lotus that will stab and impale her over 200 times.

Then your claim her dead?

Oh and XSK Ambrosia's rpc Red X, he knows every shinobi in the Ame village that is part of Amegakure. A simple revision over would prove she is not. So for your spying, i killed her, and even got rid of a spy for them.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 pm

XSK Ambrosia
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

No, actually you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You also asked the wrong question when you asked if he's the teacher. Every Ame teacher has a Rain village headband, and he had his own headband hidden. That makes Saotome suspicious of other shinobi invading other territory. He didn't kill randomly.

"He decided to go to the Academy first. He was in charge of going to other villages and seeing the peace was being kept. It was rainy, and this was his favorite thing, cause water was everywhere. He approuched the front of the acadmey, and then looked up at the sign on the school. It was very worn, but this was a place for future shinobi to grow. He entered. "
Doesn't say anything about that until after I asked the question.
Muse- no, i still have three minutes.

Crimson Remedy

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Crimson Remedy
XSK Ambrosia
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

"He decided to go to the Academy first. He was in charge of going to other villages and seeing the peace was being kept. It was rainy, and this was his favorite thing, cause water was everywhere. He approuched the front of the acadmey, and then looked up at the sign on the school. It was very worn, but this was a place for future shinobi to grow. He entered. "
Doesn't say anything about that until after I asked the question.
Muse- no, i still have three minutes.

You see, i dont have to say that, that is the thing. You need to realize that there are people out there in the world who Manipulate words to gain the power to kill.......Crimson, you need to start paying attention to what rpcs are saying and what people are posting.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Well, those posts can just be edited with that information that CAN be put. As I said: Every Ame teacher has a Rain headband. A student asking if someone is a teacher who doesn't have a headband... fatal mistake.

Anyway, chillax Crimson. Just make a new start. That's what I did and my character is thrice as powerful as my past character now, and MUCH better. It's pixels anyway.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm

XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Oh and XSK Ambrosia's rpc Red X, he knows every shinobi in the Ame village that is part of Amegakure. A simple revision over would prove she is not. So for your spying, i killed her, and even got rid of a spy for them.

Red X is not there.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Red X is not there.

Crimson, just start in Otogakure again, same everything, you can be a chuunin in a week, even though it was pretty much an autohit genjutsu.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Firu Shinra
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Red X is not there.

Crimson, just start in Otogakure again, same everything, you can be a chuunin in a week, even though it was pretty much an autohit genjutsu.

I don't think they'll let me remake my puppets crying
oh well, at least i hadn't made my undead set yet.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Firu Shinra
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Red X is not there.

We made eye contact, she was looking at my rpc, she couldnt have escaped it. Firu, one mistake she made was, if she knew it was autohit, why didnt she say anything? She went with it. There are no seconded chances. Chunnin in a week? Sounds alittle, well, rushed dont you say? Plus is that autoranking i hear?"

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

*Calming down*

Im done with this...its time to move on.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Crimson Remedy
Firu Shinra
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Red X is not there.

If you reapply, and they were approved once, they can be approved again.

Muse: She looked at your RPC, who didn't say he made eye contact. She didn't say she made eye contact, where the ******** do you see eye contact being made? I have a proven study of how when people talk to you, it takes them several exchanges of words before they actually look you in the eyes.

Also, it's not autoranking dumbass, it's called "COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE A TEST TO BECOME THE NEXT RANK!!" Oh, and what's this? A link to the thread of how to get your rank in Otogakure? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21028017 Damn son, you just wrong all over the place today.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Good night all. I have to get some sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Firu Shinra
Crimson Remedy
Firu Shinra
Crimson Remedy
XSK Muse
Crimson Remedy

Red X is not there.

If you reapply, and they were approved once, they can be approved again.

Muse: She looked at your RPC, who didn't say he made eye contact. She didn't say she made eye contact, where the ******** do you see eye contact being made? I have a proven study of how when people talk to you, it takes them several exchanges of words before they actually look you in the eyes.

Also, it's not autoranking dumbass, it's called "COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE A TEST TO BECOME THE NEXT RANK!!" Oh, and what's this? A link to the thread of how to get your rank in Otogakure? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21028017 Damn son, you just wrong all over the place today.

Firu, im done. I am not going to argue back. Its done. im sorry, but i am not going to blow up any further over this.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Damn, but doesn't that make getting ranks easier? .___.
Though I do believe it is needed now that there is "war"
It's very organized and well done. I likey.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7549 7550 7551 7552 7553 7554 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games