Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7563 7564 7565 7566 7567 7568 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 pm
I've been alright.

Since I last saw you...

I finished Middle School.

Bombed Freshman Year...

and...

Now I'm stumbling through Sophomore Year like there's glass under my feet.

:'D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm
Haha that's awesome
I graduated high school ... barely
I had 96 absences and I still walked with everyone xD
but now I'm in EMT school
and im gonna save livesssssssssss, which to me
I think is crazy
But blood and guts and everything doesn't bother me
So I'm all excited =D

Make it through High School!!!!!!!!!
Trust me, you can dooooo it!
What do you wanna do when you graduate?

99th Fallen

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm
DDD8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm
Yeah! Belief!

Honestly, I plan on teaching English over in Japan.

And this is realistic, because I already know people that live there! Woot!

Even though a lot of people might say this... I really want to take it seriously. Because I like children. And Japanese culture.

And I like to be in charge. :'D

Shunko

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Do the safety dannnnnnnnnnnnce boo boo bee bee boo boo boo bee bee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm
Hahahaha.  

Shunko

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:37 pm
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK GAIS

I wish DJ or Nadi were around

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:48 pm
THATS A HUGE PENGU.

IN THE END I DIDNT GET ALL THE STAR SySTEMS UPDATED.

(but did update some)

BUT DAMN CREDIT SYSTEM!

SLEEP >: *(  

MintGekkou
Captain

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm
LOL I just realized I only have 3 stars. >.<
Gah, and why am I always so hungry during the night. ::goes to find food::  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Yeah, sorry about the absence... I think I ate something and caught a bug. I've been vomiting for several hours and laying curled up in the bathroom. My intestines are cramping up badly and my meds don't want to kick in. My mother's out somewhere and left me a message that she's not coming back until tomorrow and my sis is staying over at a friend's house.

So I've been having the entire house to my utter misery. I'm starting to recover, but I still have cold-like symptoms which will make sleeping oh-so-lovely.

@spazz: Ah, I feel your pain... at least you have a roomate for company. I'm stuck in a studio, don't have friends on-campus and often end up spending the night with entire monologues and witty sayings to keep me amused.

The only reliable company I have is Voltaire, Nietchze, Sigmund Freud, Socrates, and the likes. Sure, it suffices for most of the time, but occasionally I get really depressed- especially when I can't go back home and hang out with my ((one and only)) close friend.

Wow... I sound like a sad little ********! xD But, I live... some of my model figures had disasterous social or romantic lives, but their contributions to society were none-the-less extraordinary. Sometimes, it was actually a contributing factor to what made them astonishing to begin with.

Like Seneca once said to his friend in a letter: "I will not assure you that the best possible outcome will surely come to pass, nor will I comfort you by saying that things will turn out favorably. Instead, I write to you to say that the worst case scenario is not as bad as your fears make it to be. Even if you are stripped of all your belongings, you will find a way to continue living with virtue."

Or, as what I believe to be what Nietzche coined: "What does not kill you, will only serve to make you stronger." Thus meaning that your difficulties will pave the way for you to better yourself.

He used this as a bridge to say that those who triumph over their own weaknesses achieve a greater sense of perfection and become ubersmen, or the famous 'Supermen' which he'd become most famous for ((despite most of it being a misunderstanding... such as applying that to the justification of the nazi party and their beliefs on arian superiority)).

Nadindel

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Welllll... my roommate isn't here this weekend, which is why I realized fully how alone I am, and why I stressed out. xD

But anyway.
I'm recovering.

The good news is, I draw when I'm sad to distract myself.
Look
I drew Evie.
I forgot how tall I made her. xD
click

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:31 pm
Posted, Tiff! Thanks for waiting. Also I think I have 0 stars. I hope I win one from the dojo... even though I run it. Is that sad if I win a star from my own establishment?  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Did I just miss Fallen? =(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 pm
Tiff that was hilarious, well played. XD Going to bed, looking forward to rping more later!  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 am
Woo~ 50K earned in booty grabbing in 2-3 hours~

Minto, you'll have to share me the threads in which you booty grab in! ^__^ It's so addicting XD!~

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7563 7564 7565 7566 7567 7568 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games