Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7571 7572 7573 7574 7575 7576 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Sindenky
not very good. I waited forever to post because i dont want to cause more OOC fighting. Masumi wont talk to me so I cant work it out that way...

I really made her hate me >.< that sucks.

I did finally post, and I did not try to do anything to controversial, in fact i went ahead and let her have the "I'm a plant i dont have a brain." thing just for the sake of argument. So now i just have to wait and see how it goes.

Hahaha

OMG.. wow, I can't believe this s**t goes on.

Yeah she hates me as well. I deserve it though. I hate her and we seemed to have never have gotten along.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Silencematters
so as a random fact I feel like i must share with everyone

I met chris sabat omg!!!!! okay i'm cool now

I am Applying to work at a place that the supervisor is Jeremiah Yurk, most notably Goku's Voice actor in DB GT

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Karin i really like your format. I tend to HATE the img not being left or right but i really like how you did it there.

@pern: I dont hate her, she seems like a pretty legit person and so far a good crew member. I only ever heard good things till she came back, then the haters started speaking up.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Sindenky
Pern your friends with Haseo or whoever it was that left right?
I seriously dont know who he is at all x.x But people seem to take his butchered speech as truthful logic(?) so i was wondering if you know why he excluded me from his little mini attack of people?

In the fight between me Regula, and Masumi, I have messed up just as much, i dont seem myself above them when i comes to this situation.

From what he told me after he quit was that he knew you were doing the right things and that you were a good Raikage. He didn't have a reason to put you down you didn't do anything to deserve anything like that.

He holds a lot of respect for you I think.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh ty Sin. I took Computer graphics and art all 4 years of high school, and i have always thought posting formats would be my favorite part of RP'ing. Now I guess I get to find out!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 pm

i dot see how ppl like me so much x.x

Karin you HAVE to have RP'ed before.

Sindenky

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:57 pm

No I really never have. A wrote a few bad Fanfics but thats it. You seem like a pretty cool guy to me, It's not surprising your liked.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:00 pm

I would like to read these, your way to good to be new.

I have always wanted to do the multi panel pics, but never had enough time/the pics for it.

I am thinking of making a Comic book page format for someone, just because i think it could be cool.

Sindenky

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Karin Clix
No I really never have. A wrote a few bad Fanfics but thats it. You seem like a pretty cool guy to me, It's not surprising your liked.

Fanfic?

I doubt it's bad, what's it about?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Did you ever consider Explosive release?

Sindenky

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:09 pm

I made a few of just day to day like inside the villages. But my best were variants on the sound 4 fights. I removed the Sand people coming to save them, and turned most into Team battles, were they used Jutsu together to win.

The Sakon Ukon/Uhm... spider guys name sweatdrop V.S. Kiba/Neji was the best one I did. They were all like 2-3 years ago, so I thikn there terrible, no way im letting you read them blaugh

Uhm.. that would be sorta cool..But i dont feel I would have fun with Bokuton. Would just become a Dedara rip of with flowers unless i went physical, and that would be sorta boring.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Wow I haven't tried to make jutsu's for Arekku in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

edit sorry it posted twice by accident
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:12 pm

O.O I cannot stop listening to this damn Bruno Mars CD burning_eyes

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole
I got a question, how many s class nin are out there?
I know there's ronnel of grass, alicia's original rpc, masumi, and............. i can't think of any more to be honest hahaha
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7571 7572 7573 7574 7575 7576 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games