Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7573 7574 7575 7576 7577 7578 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

When did Terra become S rank? I thought she was still A rank even when she left?

Is perky still around?

You forget Arekku crying I mean I was S rank Medical with the one winged angel as well xp now just S rank Medical

Anyways
Yuki Chiru is boss I want to have that bloodling now!!!!!! XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Squishy Havock
S-rank medics?

Very few... only ones I can name are Masumi, Alicia and Terra.

That are active...

The whole list would be Perky, Masumi, Alicia, Susumu and then Terra. Out of these.

All the clans in the guild pretty much own actually. I've got a chunnin that has a chidori that would rank around SSS rank power due to her clan...

Basically your attack has to be two ranks higher to even hurt her with lighnting jutsus.

Its all in how you use it really...

I mean IMAGINE if I had a Hatake puppet...

I dont think you see that your rpcs are part of the only good clans. All the other ones are crap, and there is no varity in the guild.

@Naito: well, then get the Bloodline.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Muse your an annoying person. Im new to all this an i can already tell that the # of clans and bloodlines in this guild is really good. Each one is unique, and by combining them you have a nearly endless possibility of unique, amazing, and strong characters.

I dont see why you feel the need to say they are bad in the first place. Your not suggesting adding new on, ors changing what we have, your simply bitching. And you claimed they all sucked, then turned around to say Havock was in all the "good" ones, implying there are some that meet your standards of a good bloodline.

Now when it comes to Yuki Chiru, i don't see how it can be good, they really cant be used well together. And the lighting thing Havock is talking about sucks, its just stacking bonuses. There is no skill in stacking a bunch of stats together, true skill comes from combining the skills you have to make it better, rather than simply saying "Im better because all of my Lightning jutsu are better." What would be unique is combining something like Raiken and Oni's Metal BL.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:22 pm

XSK Muse
Squishy Havock
S-rank medics?

Very few... only ones I can name are Masumi, Alicia and Terra.

That are active...

The whole list would be Perky, Masumi, Alicia, Susumu and then Terra. Out of these.

All the clans in the guild pretty much own actually. I've got a chunnin that has a chidori that would rank around SSS rank power due to her clan...

Basically your attack has to be two ranks higher to even hurt her with lighnting jutsus.

Its all in how you use it really...

I mean IMAGINE if I had a Hatake puppet...

I dont think you see that your rpcs are part of the only good clans. All the other ones are crap, and there is no varity in the guild.

@Naito: well, then get the Bloodline.

Actually I have no clan... never got around to buying them and it may be for the best cause you already know how I rp.

I can find EVERY single way to use, misuse and abuse the clans and bloodlines. Not what I say about that girl who has a chidori that will be 2 times more powerful than an SS-rank ninjutsu class' chidori by the time she gets jounin rank.

Nara... how to counteract. MAKE YOUR OWN SUN.... seriously I've done it... How to abuse? MAKE YOUR OWN SUN! seriously... its quite obvious and lol Its so easily done its known as a flashlight...

@Naito she became S rank at around the time we joined Sound. I was allowed one subordinate to be promoted. Besides she sorta deserves it. She is good at RP and she does her job as a medic pretty well though she is sneaky about it.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Karin Clix
Muse your an annoying person. Im new to all this an i can already tell that the # of clans and bloodlines in this guild is really good. Each one is unique, and by combining them you have a nearly endless possibility of unique, amazing, and strong characters.

I dont see why you feel the need to say they are bad in the first place. Your not suggesting adding new on, ors changing what we have, your simply bitching. And you claimed they all sucked, then turned around to say Havock was in all the "good" ones, implying there are some that meet your standards of a good bloodline.

Now when it comes to Yuki Chiru, i don't see how it can be good, they really cant be used well together. And the lighting thing Havock is talking about sucks, its just stacking bonuses. There is no skill in stacking a bunch of stats together, true skill comes from combining the skills you have to make it better, rather than simply saying "Im better because all of my Lightning jutsu are better." What would be unique is combining something like Raiken and Oni's Metal BL.

SEE SEE! she is right. I'm only highlighting the basic but if you must really hear my strategy here you go.

Note its not stacking bonuses really. Cause thats what she can do on her own. I'm only "farming" my students for our later and bigger combinations.

I have twins with the sakon ukon thingy and Terra with her bombs. The twins run into you pass through you carrying Terra's clay bombs. TADAH for some strange reason its inside you... biggrin

The lightning girl? Has no one noticed my puppets are metal... it think it does not take a brain to know how our combination works... + I'm on the hunt for iron sand user.

I have an Aburame puppet. Now lets ad some imagination and combine that with a sandstorm genjutsu I have and TADAH... you wont see yourself get swarmed.

One of my puppets are designed to block powerful explosions. Now yet again Terra's clay bombs ... those explosions blocked... uhh yeah I stand inside nukes with her as long as that puppet is alive.

Virtual sun idea... Terra's bombs make explosions with light in them ... duh... now if we had a Nara clan... imagine how far the shadows would reach in that 2-3 second blast...

Twins + lightning girl. The lightning user charges in with one of the twins inside her. Jump above you to distract as the other twin charges in but thats a distraction so you would block the attack. Twin from inside lightning girl comes out fuses in you ... checkmate.

I can go on and on and on... MY basis for this is Team (Was it 10 or 11) Shikamaru. See how Chouji, Ino and Shikamaru work? Really now its infinite possibilities either team work or... combine jutsus with your clan ability.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

I know a way to abuse my bloodline
hahaha I tried to make many counters for it
but if I were to idk make a powerful material to cover myself and then just become a mindless human wrecking ball then tah dah hahaha

Havoc they already used that idea in the manga when Shikimaru used a flash bomb

then there is the counter for lightning user in making yourself into a lightbulb rofl

Muse it just how you use the clan
when I joined no one except one person used Seki-reigan then he switch and I was the only one left now there popping up a lot stressed

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
but if I were to idk make a powerful material to cover myself and then just become a mindless human wrecking ball then tah dah hahaha

then there is the counter for lightning user in making yourself into a lightbulb rofl

when I joined no one except one person used Seki-reigan then he switch and I was the only one left now there popping up a lot stressed

Have you used the flash bomb as a defense against a Nara? Set it off above your head biggrin your shadow is so small and it pushes back all the other shadows.

Yup the lightning user can avoid nara clan due to being ... well a lightbulb... and can avoid the aburame clan by being a bug zapper.

Really the big flaw in the Aburame clan is lack of their draining system. They should drain chakra... we just have not stated how much they drain... I'm gonna have to think of a way.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Squishy Havock
Naito_Arekkusu7

Have you used the flash bomb as a defense against a Nara? Set it off above your head biggrin your shadow is so small and it pushes back all the other shadows.

Yup the lightning user can avoid nara clan due to being ... well a lightbulb... and can avoid the aburame clan by being a bug zapper.

Really the big flaw in the Aburame clan is lack of their draining system. They should drain chakra... we just have not stated how much they drain... I'm gonna have to think of a way.

Never had to since my fire user never faced a nara
and the one that has is a lightning user lol hahaha
Plus my clan for fire is a perfect counter for Nara I remember right even if caught by the Nara one is able to use there mouth and as my clan has techniques that involve singing lol hahaha so evil evil

Aburame all i can think about is............... mmmmmmmmmmmm crap bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Yeah I know what you mean with the aburame thing.

1st thing in my mind was to point my hands at people, open my mouth and watch as bugs emerge from my mouth, nose and sleeves.

"FLY MY PRETTIES FLY!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Squishy Havock

I have twins with the sakon ukon thingy and Terra with her bombs. The twins run into you pass through you carrying Terra's clay bombs. TADAH for some strange reason its inside you...
Why dont they just do this on their own? You dont need a giant bomb, a small one would do fine, not to mention they cant Auto hit running into them, so its all on the Twins, the bomb provider is worthless in this situation. In fact a clay bomb can be countered with lightning, so someone with one of the lighting clan/BL can counter this easy.

The lightning girl? Has no one noticed my puppets are metal... it think it does not take a brain to know how our combination works... + I'm on the hunt for iron sand user.
Why dont you have the lightning element yourself? you said your clanless, so you Raiken. Now its boosted yourself. This also is not a perfect combo at all, the timing must be perfect to even have a chance of hurting them, there is no guarantee. Plus if her lighting is as strong as you say, then each attack will hurt your puppets, even if they are built to resist lightning.

I have an Aburame puppet. Now lets ad some imagination and combine that with a sandstorm genjutsu I have and TADAH... you wont see yourself get swarmed.
The bugs are not controlled by the user, they do the users bidding in exchange for their chakra. So in reality the bugs would bail, and you have no way to tell the bugs to do what you want them to do.

One of my puppets are designed to block powerful explosions. Now yet again Terra's clay bombs ... those explosions blocked... uhh yeah I stand inside nukes with her as long as that puppet is alive.
This is good, but how resistant is it? Her explosions can never be stronger that that. Plus if you an build something this resistant, im sure a ninjutsu user could make an elemental technique equal, if not better.

Virtual sun idea... Terra's bombs make explosions with light in them ... duh... now if we had a Nara clan... imagine how far the shadows would reach in that 2-3 second blast...
"Very far, but the Nara would need to be close to the explosion, and it would have to go off behind them. Also the explosion may throw off their concentration.

Twins + lightning girl. The lightning user charges in with one of the twins inside her. Jump above you to distract as the other twin charges in but thats a distraction so you would block the attack. Twin from inside lightning girl comes out fuses in you ... checkmate.
The twins can so this themselves, they dont need the lightning user at all.

I like everything you said, but i decided to show a negative opinion :]
Hope reading it gives you even better ideas and way to make them cooler!!!

Karin Clix

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Karin Clix
Squishy Havock

I have twins with the sakon ukon thingy and Terra with her bombs. The twins run into you pass through you carrying Terra's clay bombs. TADAH for some strange reason its inside you...
Why dont they just do this on their own? You dont need a giant bomb, a small one would do fine, not to mention they cant Auto hit running into them, so its all on the Twins, the bomb provider is worthless in this situation. In fact a clay bomb can be countered with lightning, so someone with one of the lighting clan/BL can counter this easy.

Why dont you have the lightning element yourself? you said your clanless, so you Raiken. Now its boosted yourself. This also is not a perfect combo at all, the timing must be perfect to even have a chance of hurting them, there is no guarantee. Plus if her lighting is as strong as you say, then each attack will hurt your puppets, even if they are built to resist lightning.

The bugs are not controlled by the user, they do the users bidding in exchange for their chakra. So in reality the bugs would bail, and you have no way to tell the bugs to do what you want them to do.

This is good, but how resistant is it? Her explosions can never be stronger that that. Plus if you an build something this resistant, im sure a ninjutsu user could make an elemental technique equal, if not better.

"Very far, but the Nara would need to be close to the explosion, and it would have to go off behind them. Also the explosion may throw off their concentration.

The twins can so this themselves, they dont need the lightning user at all.

I like everything you said, but i decided to show a negative opinion :]
Hope reading it gives you even better ideas and way to make them cooler!!!

I know what you mean but you dont really think I'll put up the whole battle plan?

I FEAR METAGAMERS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

so I gave you basically a gist and very poorly written one.

Note though... puppets are not alive how do they get hurt? LOL it just made my laugh sorry.

Actually the Aburame puppet (i can tell this cause I dont use him much) consumes a lot of chakra for me. The core of the puppet and its weak joint is basically a massive wad of constant flowing chakra. Thats where I keep the bugs. (Though in theory I can also turn its bugs into puppets)

For my explosion resistant puppet? Look at cloud and how it blew up... it survived that 1.5 years ago when the same jutsu went off in konoha

I see the lighntining clan user as the "key" of my "jet-stream" attack for the twins.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

All I can think when I face Aburame is do not them come close no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that's with my S rank nin
with my other nin I believe there must be a way to disrupt there sensory with sound jutsu's I just haven't thought to much about it

if not there's always frying them with fire bwahahaha

Anyways

I think for puppets.... for puppets.... i will use my own puppet Fenrir Version two xp hahahaha jk

Nah just battle it all out an hope to god that I win >.>

Anyways
I like my current bloodline and clan combination for both my rpc

Yuketsu fills in the gaps of being a medical with Seki-reigan

And my other nin being sound and fire is awesome ^_^

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 pm

question is, did you find any of my point valid?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Havock your Aburame puppet seems dumb to me lol.

Also wtf id the shield one made of!?!?!?! x.x

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Karin Clix
question is, did you find any of my point valid?

yes and it will obviously help me improve my battle plan... especially since I plan on invading sand

Seriously... Aburame clan... I actually went yonbi against one before and sprayed it with poison... EAT BUG SPRAY!!!!!

lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7573 7574 7575 7576 7577 7578 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games