Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7575 7576 7577 7578 7579 7580 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Meh we just want to give our opinions ... you were the one who reacted at first.

I suggest eating. Eating solves pain.

@Karin... yeah you could do that but I control when I turn the shield on. so unless I know its gonna kill me without that puppet I wont turn it on. Its much better to just try and break that slow moving puppet.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

muse and Karin stop arguing. Muse your still being watch,ed and Karin your new, dont make a bad name for yourself.

Sindenky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

oh my day wont be complete without this.

Soon I will fight Manpish WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

@ Nirvana it's not rape if your okay with it okay xp bwahahaha

@ Karin I hate Kaguya I shall go murder you now twisted jk jk
oh well mmmmmm

Anyways maybe it's time for me............... to dig a hole

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Squishy Havock
Meh we just want to give our opinions ... you were the one who reacted at first.

@Karin... yeah you could do that but I control when I turn the shield on. so unless I know its gonna kill me without that puppet I wont turn it on. Its much better to just try and break that slow moving puppet.

Im actually trying to not eat my emotions away.

*looks at Kiri and Ame* O>O The day they get active again........someday........
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Sindenky
muse and Karin stop arguing. Muse your still being watch,ed and Karin your new, dont make a bad name for yourself.

Muse is being watched? Dude... i suggest we put up a LIST in the crew forum of the people being watched... that way I can sorta help you people.

OH KARIN IS NEW!

*CARDBOARD BOX GLOMP*

Allo! I am crazy blaugh I am the cardboard box of Lulz and a pretty old member of this place. Have fun in NUR we just warn you... the chatroom can get pretty crazy.

One time I was talking about salami like it was the end of the world.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Squishy Havock
Sindenky

Muse is being watched? Dude... i suggest we put up a LIST in the crew forum of the people being watched... that way I can sorta help you people.

OH KARIN IS NEW!

*CARDBOARD BOX GLOMP*

Allo! I am crazy blaugh I am the cardboard box of Lulz and a pretty old member of this place. Have fun in NUR we just warn you... the chatroom can get pretty crazy.

One time I was talking about salami like it was the end of the world.

Yes Havock, i told off Masumi, Firu and Crimson. that is why i am on the "Watch" list.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Havock how did you not know i was new? Ok Sin sorry, he just made a bad first impression, and I guess I did too.

Karin Clix

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

XSK Muse
Squishy Havock

Health cautious? Ok thats fine I eat... fast metabolisim... so I can eat a lot and not gain too much weight...

OOH I THOUGHT OF A SPEECH WHEN YOU BAN PEOPLE! Sorry I was bored

ze banning speech

we will ban him WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!

TAKE THIS
MY ANNOYANCE
MY ANGER
AND ALL YOUR CRIMES
ERUPTING BANHAMMER!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

@Muse- Ah that sucks. Dx I don't like doing outside work.. besides shopping for groceries and stuff. haha

@Naito- totally rape. Hahah And nothing happened.

Btw you guys, I am totally tired. So I'm off to take a nap... and then Im gonna go find that homework assignment my prof. has been asking for me since Friday. xD

Good day.. or night

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Karin Clix
Havock how did you not know i was new? Ok Sin sorry, he just made a bad first impression, and I guess I did too.

*holds out a hand for a handshake* I think its due that we start over.......I apologize. Yesh, i am the one and only XSK Muse....Most people have grown to hate me, well oh well....So what village did you join?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Squishy Havock
XSK Muse
Squishy Havock

Health cautious? Ok thats fine I eat... fast metabolisim... so I can eat a lot and not gain too much weight...

OOH I THOUGHT OF A SPEECH WHEN YOU BAN PEOPLE! Sorry I was bored

ze banning speech

we will ban him WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!

TAKE THIS
MY ANNOYANCE
MY ANGER
AND ALL YOUR CRIMES
ERUPTING BANHAMMER!

XD

I think the banhammer does have some sort of mystical powers.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Karin Clix

Dont let impressions fool you. I've seen lots of people who have given HORRIBLE first impressions but once you get to know them SOMETIMES its different. So I try to not judge with first impressions...

Like muse down there... he annoyed me at the start and still sorta does but I'm trying to be nicer in hopes I get it back

@ Muse Let it slide ... let it slide... I told them off a lot of times before and it has cost me my VC position

Everyone gets touchy... I do, you do. I'm surprised you got Firu mad cause he is the calmest crew of them all.

Dont go "bio-sensor Kamille" cause no one likes that its a bit crazy.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

[[Shakes your hand]] I'm joing Kusa duh, did you not see my format?

Karin Clix

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

And apparently you found me annoying Havock lol, jerk xD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7575 7576 7577 7578 7579 7580 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games