Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7577 7578 7579 7580 7581 7582 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Karin Clix
[[Shakes your hand]] I'm joing Kusa duh, did you not see my format?

No i didn't see your layout. but from i am seeing people say, its pretty damn good.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxGeninxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguya

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is the posting format I made for my First RPC ever.

User Image

Karin Clix

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Karin:
biggrin

I like ir t alot. I love what you did with the text, thats a first that i have seen. I love the colors, they are very matching with your rpc.The only this i would suggest trying to do is make the picture touch with the bars of the green and orange. If not, that is ok. I love how nice a organized the labes are (i.e. Kusagakure, genin ,etc.)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Tails1990
I just saw the greatest thing in my karate class for school, but im gonna let the suspense simmer while i go take a shower ninja

Alright...So a series of awesome things happened to day in karate.

1) We were working with partners and dealing with field control (Movin around/duckin&weavin/ hoppin on the balls of your feet), and the girl in the group next to us is STACKED. Me, my partner, and one of the younger instructors were paralyzed. She clearly did not come to the class to bounce...even though she was very good at it.

2) This kid called my Sensei (who is a short, old lady) the "O" word. Shes like breakin 5 foot and this dude is 6' 5" and she blocked his punch, hit him in the ribs, then kicked him across the head for a near TKO...it was awesome

For those of you that are worrying he had all the protective gear on so he should be fine

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Tails1990
Tails1990
I just saw the greatest thing in my karate class for school, but im gonna let the suspense simmer while i go take a shower ninja

Alright...So a series of awesome things happened to day in karate.

1) We were working with partners and dealing with field control (Movin around/duckin&weavin/ hoppin on the balls of your feet), and the girl in the group next to us is STACKED. Me, my partner, and one of the younger instructors were paralyzed. She clearly did not come to the class to bounce...even though she was very good at it.

2) This kid called my Sensei (who is a short, old lady) the "O" word. Shes like breakin 5 foot and this dude is 6' 5" and she blocked his punch, hit him in the ribs, then kicked him across the head for a near TKO...it was awesome

For those of you that are worrying he had all the protective gear on so he should be fine

Ah, i see. I think the old lady should keep kicking butt.
So your style has you bouncing up and down eh?
My sensei you shun me for that. he doesn't think it will give you any kinda advantage.
Me, im used to being sturdy and structured, gotta love Aikido.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Wasnt so much bouncing, but mostly getting students to move around & have field advantage instead of lane fighting. I use to box so I kinda got good/rusty footwork.

I got into trouble my first spar cuz I blended Tae Kwon Do with Aikido Submission techniques. Sensei was impressed, but it wasnt what she wanted us doing

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Tails1990
Wasnt so much bouncing, but mostly getting students to move around & have field advantage instead of lane fighting. I use to box so I kinda got good/rusty footwork.

I got into trouble my first spar cuz I blended Tae Kwon Do with Aikido Submission techniques. Sensei was impressed, but it wasnt what she wanted us doing

That is a good thing is to get people moving. You wont be any good if you stay in one spot.

i kinda look down on Tae Kwon Do. I mean, anyone can really just throw around abunch of kicks. I just don't advise using it againts me. I been thinking about trying out a style, but i am not sure....it relaly depends, but i am open to try something.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

My RPC reflects alot about the way I actually fight in real life, except chalkra and the Shuriken...however if martail arts tournaments had a projectile division I would be so there. Anyhow its all about defending first, wearing down the opponent, and then strike. Let them come to you and let them make the first move.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

OOO someone else likes Akido!

Me is more of a blend of kicking really. Only formal training-ish I had would be Fencing, Iaido and kendo. Swords so really comes to unarmed only thing I can do is kick you.

I practice Tai Chi as the slow relaxing one but I once was able to use one of the movements to catch someone's wrist and then I kicked his face. Once he was down I just kept twisting the wrist. Granted I looked like a complete idiot when I did it.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

But you gotta be careful when making a strike if they try to attack you. People who fluid with Tai Chi Chuan will just block all around, and the BAMB you just got kicked in the face.

I was going to try that, but Kung Fu sounds fun. I like the style of the Mantis, its rather fast.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

XSK Muse
But you gotta be careful when making a strike if they try to attack you. People who fluid with Tai Chi Chuan will just block all around, and the BAMB you just got kicked in the face.

I was going to try that, but Kung Fu sounds fun. I like the style of the Mantis, its rather fast.

actually yeah I have been kicked in the face. The guy who teaches me Tai Chi as a relaxation method can use it to kick a**.

He is kinda old but flexible.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I'll stick with fencing.

Like a gentleman.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I mainly use Tai Chi just to relax. Its very relaxing, though some of the stance moments will make you trip at the start. Its also good in giving you some flexibility or thats what I see.

I personally cant do a lot cause my body is not that flexible, like my arms.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

You'd want my arms. I can dislocate them and relocate them without feeling a thing biggrin And bend them crazily.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Lolsome.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7577 7578 7579 7580 7581 7582 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games