Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 pm

yes but you can solve problems with windows,
if a mac has a problem you might as well throw it away...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Windows vs. Mac is one debate that will never result in a clear winner. I'm obviously a windows fan, but I can see why Niph is so passionate about macs. Usually high class uni students prefer Macs to PCs for some reason but I stick with PCs since they'e much cheaper than Macs.

As for Windows 7, I'll probably get it when I purchase a new notebook or netbook. I stuck with XP for my new desktop just because Vista is crap.

Minielf

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 am

O___O
I've been captured by a psychopath!

Phff. I think you're taking the joke Toki and I have between us toooo seriously darling. xD;; He may kid that I fancy him, but it's so not true.

*glomps Tosh* Not that I do this to Toki, but you're just so much more glompable... you know?

@Snow: Phfff, please, don't give Toki that much credit! His ego would inflate if he could hear you! And that is dangerous for all of us. >>;;

@Lini: No no no, Chibito7 is a Grunny, darling. B&B and Niph's clothing property. xD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 am

@ Snow: What about this one? I love pastel green 3nodding
or maybe this one?

Uhh... I don't get why Windows even bothered developing Vista. When it first came out everyone was like "Wow it's pretty!" but now it just sucks.

Niphy is a psychopathic high-class Uni student xD

Macs are so expensive... Though I guess it's good because it's usually more portable... But WTF Macbook Air- So thin! If I sat on it by accident, it would snap.
One of the bad things about Macs is that if you transfer a document from Mac to Windows, it can get messed up > Happened to my friend when she was supposed to be presenting for her English Speaking Board exam O.O

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm

@elfy i never really liked the dell notebooks, i have a dell latitude which i personally like i like hps alot though my brother has two.

@lini and windows created vista so they could say they had a better model // newer model out so gullible people would buy it thinking it was better when actually it was worse. just another money making scam, window seven however is better than xp and of course vista
i like the second green better, because the first is hard to see on my comp

i'm getting confused with peoples mules!! xp sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 am

I don't have a mule!

Chibito7

pugstiel

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 pm

@Liani Vine; I like the darker green.
8D

kitty used to use that blue.
OTL AM I CREEPY FOR REMEMBERING THAT?

But B&B had a name change. D:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 am

Technology aside, since it's all virtually the same, isn't Apple basically selling a very asthetically pleasing design?

Also, who here has had/is having braces? Tell me how much it hurts!!!! gonk

cold_blooded_chick

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 am

4laugh It's settled, then, I shall have this dark sea green~
Though I might change later on just out of boredom xD

@ CBC: I think I might have to get braces...

My friend told me that it hurts so much that you can't eat anything for the first day (except maybe porridge), you can't eat hard foods for about a week, and that happens whenever you get them tightened as well ¬.¬
Talk about a hassle.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:25 am

@Tosh: It was because I couldn't access B&B's account. Dx I was forced to make a new account and 'B&B' wasn't available.

@Lini: I'm liking the green.

Chibito7

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:50 pm

i've never had braces, i've been lucky and never needed them and never will, but when i got my wisdom teeth out i couldn't eat anything solidhr for at least three days, so it was chocolate pudding, yogurt, smoothies etc. it wasnt that bad. =)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 am

I had fixed brace or two years a few years ago, then a retainer for under a year (because I kept losing them, like throwing them in the bin at M&S, and then I cba). They had to take four molar teeth out first too. The pain was all worth it in the end, though. (:

Chibito7

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:07 am

ninja

Charlieeeee-samaaaa!
What's happened to everyone?! When Charlie-sama is the only one left it worries me!

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 am

ninja Are you worried about being alone? XD
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games