Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7581 7582 7583 7584 7585 7586 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 am
Depends on what the surprise is. We all know if it's a girl dipped in chocolate he's ecstatic. ~.^
edit: Dojo Makeover complete! Go see!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:55 am
Pi... Did you get ANY sleep last night?

LadyLight
Good evening Rians~ I have a favor I'd like from all of you. I just need 2 minutes of your time to help vote for a good cause. Here's a thread with a little more information: Ethiopia Outreach. If you want to cut to the chase, just click here, register, and vote. You'll be increasing the chance of providing medical care for underprivileged Ethiopians.

LadyLight
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 am
I have NO idea... I know I didn't, though!
Sleep is overrated! >_>

I managed to be VERY productive in everything that isn't important.
I didn't study at all for my exam ((last time I did for this exam was like... two weeks ago)) which ended up in a alzheimer's attack which I even forgot the name of the organ at the end of the pistil.
Or a single component of the cell wall.

BUT!

I DID work on the titles and themes of my next 10 essay ideas. They're for personal use, so it's not like I'm writing them for college or anything.

I WISH!
All of my english courses were full!
EVIL!!!

And I managed to develop some of the points as well.
Not to mention brainstorming a lot of RP ideas and ironing out character stuffs and writing the Asura Lab post.
And Freud!
I read a few pages of his 'Civilization and its Discontents'!
I need an english version... I hate reading this complicated stuff in spanish.
I have to read it like 5 times in order to figure out WHAT THE ******** THIS GUY IS SAYING!

And not to worry guys...
I've hit my sugar hangover...
=.=
I'm suffering from what is the very thin end of the iceberg.
It'll get nasty in a few hours...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 am
Nadindel... you really should go to sleep. It's not healthy to overwork yourself like this. You'll feel much better afterwards, and you'll get more done in the long run. You're really worrying me!  

Elpinoine
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 am
nand low on hp and sp : (  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 am
Yeah, I have physics in an hour and half and the teacher doesn't use textbooks, so I can't afford to miss a single class.

But yeah, I'll probably nap for a few hours afterwards...
I just hate sleeping.
I feel like I have little time as it is, not counting the third I'll be spending in a temporary coma and suffering from intermitten delusions simultaneously.

I'm really jealous of a friend who only needs like... five or six hours of sleep before he naturally wakes up.
He loves sleeping to boot and doesn't like not being able to go back to sleep.
Not because he's tired... but because he enjoys it.

I have enough things on my reading list, like the Bible, ((which I haven't even finished studying Genesis! gonk )) and TONS UPON TONS of other philosophically important texts I'll need to write some essays.
AND science channel documentaries to watch!
I absolutely LOVE 'The Universe'! <33
Not to mention science articles and peer-reviewed papers on the recently performed studies and whatnot.
Plus, I wanna have enough time left over to RP AND play some MMOs like Warhammer or Final Fantasy 11 ((or the upcoming Final Fantasy 14!!! <3333333)).

And uuuuugggghhhhhh!
Evil!
I'm short on time!
I need more!

You know, I'll go around the streets, looking around the trash cans and beg along the sidewalks for people's wasted time.
I don't care how wasted!
As long as they give me some time!

Hence why I hate human mortality and always have something that's in some way connected to 'Memento Mori' with me.

Aww, ********/>=.=
I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy

Nadindel

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:32 am
AFFLICTED CONDITION: DROWZY

Also how is warhammer online. I looked at those figures in the hobby store and i thought.

Man. Table top gaming would be so badass, if all of us rians lived in a house together  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 am
WHAAAAA
I didn't get into two of my classes!
; ________;
-waits for response from adviser-

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 am
PREPARE FOR GLOW  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:40 am
GRABBIN THE BOOTY NOW!

I got 956/239
Thanks Alan!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 am
@Kurai: Warhammer Online is....ok. Its not great but it is fun to play. Its very Player vs Player oriented. Very hard to find RP on there, if your looking for it. Really right now the MMO market is pretty stagnant. I'm waiting for the new Star Wars MMO and the new Star Trek MMO  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am
Geh, I'm gonna be late for class
I'll be back in an hour

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nadindel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:48 am
I second Vamp's opinion.
I like it well enough... it's not the greatest deal, but fun none-the-less
I left half a year ago, but I resubscribed in case it dies in the near future.
As for me:
I'm waiting for Final Fantasy 14
I'll probably wait and continue to play FF11 until almost a year after 14 comes out before I sign up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 am
I just like the idea where all of us could sit in a room and play with little toys and act out scenes. :3  

MintGekkou
Captain

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 am
OH! Your talking about Warhammer the miniature game. The Warhammer MMO is not like the miniature. Its alot like WoW. I don't think they have made an online version of the miniature game save for the RTS  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7581 7582 7583 7584 7585 7586 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games