Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I heard that Akira Yamaoka did one or two tracks for NMH2's soundtrack. That's all I have to say about that game. I'll probably check out the PS3 version of NMH1 when it comes out.

But you're going to miss out on all the fun of looking dirty while recharging your beam sword! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Sorry, that one flew right over my head. sweatdrop  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm
You recharge your beam katana by making a jerk-off motion with your Wiimote. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:05 pm
Well, not to be a Devil's Advocate but... Theoretically... Just because I'm playing it with my Dual Shock 3 controller, there's nothing that's gonna keep me from making a jerk-off motion anyway.... ninja

In fact, from the sound of it, for all we know, on the PS3 it's gonna be done by shaking your Sixaxis up and down, which isn't far, really...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Yeah, plus Sony has a d***o controller of their own on the way. xd

@ Canas: Why wouldn't the new AvP be awesome? Rebellion is doing it. Their last AvP game was ******** awesome. If you're at all interested in Shenmue, you could always snatch up the sequel for the original Xbox. You can find it pretty cheap nowadays, and it plays flawlessly on the 360. It's a lot more fast-paced and exciting than the original. It also comes with the movie comprised of the cutscenes from the original to catch you up on the story. Though playing the game does a much more effective job of getting you invested in the characters and storyline, and getting you pumped for the sequel. But then again, the sequel's story ends on a massive cliffhanger which will kill you because it's been about 9 years and counting, and still no follow-up. Probably best not to even bother.

Blah. I'm thinking of buying Heavy Rain when it comes out now. Why? Because Sega is cockteasing at the possibility of a Shenmue III again. Though they are afraid of it flopping yet again, and say they would do it if they got financial backing from one of the big three hardware developers in exchange for exclusivity. I think the Wii would be the most logical place for it, as it would be the cheapest to develop for (they could even use the same engine and assets from the old games), and would be more graphically consistent with the first two if they were to release it as a trilogy like they've talked about in the past. Motion controls would also be pretty well-suited for the game's style. But I don't see Nintendo funding it. I don't see anyone funding it, really. But I bet Sega is watching Heavy Rain very closely right now, and if it comes out and does well, I bet they'll start seriously considering it. And maybe... just maybe. Sony or someone will fund it. I wouldn't mind seeing the whole massive trilogy on one shiny blu-ray disk at all either. I don't care where it goes as long as I can finally get some closure. No more cliffhangers!

.... It'll never happen crying Damn you, Sega!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm
Well, that's all good, but what about buying Heavy Rain simply for the fact that it's gonna kick a**?

Isn't Yakuza somewhat similar to Shenmue in design? I might be wrong, but if it is, then Yakuza 3 sales in Japan alone should be enough of an incentive. Who knows though? The sad thing about Shenmue is, considering the original's budget, I'm surprised it didn't see more ports. Have it out for like PS2, or release it as a downloadable. I'd buy it on the PS Network.  

Biohazard EXTREME

il Kaori li

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 pm
Canas Renvall

xD! Win!
I'd have fun with that.
cx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm
il Kaori li
Canas Renvall

xD! Win!
I'd have fun with that.
cx

It's not as fun as you think, mostly because you don't climax at the end. confused

...Wait, what...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 pm
Again, there's nothing really STOPPING you...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Again, there's nothing really STOPPING you...

King of Paradise

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 pm
He does have a point. I think it would be easier for girls to get off while playing though, mostly because of the vibrations in the controller, lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 pm
I'm just saying... You have to think outside the box sometimes, and make the most use out of your Wii... Double pun intended.  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm
The first Wii I ever played with was my ex-boyfriends, lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 pm
So... He had to pay around $300 for you to play with his Wii?  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 am
He paid more than that, I'm niether cheap nor easy. And I'm very selective about which wii I ply with. Turns out his wii wasn't very fun at all.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games