Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Archaic Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 am
To state the obvious, yes I'm new. I am a dork, and I play videogames quite often. My frist nintendo game was..... Super Mario 64, then Yoshi Story.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 am
I'm Winiola! I have been obsessed with Nintendo for about 9 years or so. (but I'm pretty young, so it seems like a long time to me.) I love the Super Smash Bros. games, pokemon games, and mario games, and Zelda games seem pretty interesting too. (LONG LIVE THE CLASSICS!)  

Winiola

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

demonperson220

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:07 am
Hey im demonperson220, im new, and i was dissapointed that supersmash bros brawl was cancled and just beat every zelda game up to date , about five times, any who i hope to do alot of good in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:49 am
HI my name and avatar is actually a reference to one of my all time video games and if you get it you totally rock and i would love for you to be my friend!!!!! i think one of my fav video games is silent hill 2! i'm like so in love with pyramid head! but i also have a deep love of phoenix wright! ummm and my all time favorite is probably a tye between Lamento Beyond the void, and togainu no chi true blood. if you don't like the genre don't talk to me about them with me i don't want any fights. I also like to draw but i'm a noob and can't figure computers out at all really, i'm surprised i made it here lawlz ^^  

Hue Bliss

bai_ai_ning

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:52 am
Well I'm a taurus, I like long walks in the park with my lady friends and when I have spare time on my hands I do like to pick up my psp and play retro games and reflect on better times of my childhood years^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:58 am
hey I'm blueberrycheese1 and new in this guild and I would just like to say that I abolutly LOVE Nintendo. My favorite games would have to be the Metroid series and the Zelda series also.  

will_to_survive_shadow

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bladed Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:59 am
Hello,I am Bladed Pheonix or just call me Blade.I have been playing video games since when I was 5 or 6. I am a proud owner of a Nintendo Wii,Nintendo DS,Nintendo Gamecube,Nintendo SP,Gameboy Color,X-box,PS2 and thats it oh yeah and a NES. I treasure my omfg hat a lot which i got it when it was 86k.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:11 am
Hi thar! I'm Laharl. I'm kinda shy at first around people, but i'll get accustomed fast. I love to talk to people, play video games, listen to music, read, write, and other stuff, too!

In terms of favorite games, I'd have to say Final Fantasy IX. Yes, I know it's not Nintendo. If it makes you feel any better, I love the Smash Bros. series. Zelda is a natural choice as always biggrin Any Mario platformer as well.

NekoLaharl

BigRog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 am
Hey i just joined the cult and im excited to be accepted. I have alot of the Nintedo systems and enjoy each one of them. I play alot of games on the Wii and have online so maybe we could exchange friend codes. I like dragons, anime, pokemon, zelda, dragonballz, and super smash brothers. Im getting brawl, umbrella chronicles, and other good games. I hope to become friends with all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:21 pm
im new to the cult and im addicted to mario and zelda  

dill_pickles12

Divinity Inari IV

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:23 pm
hey glad to be here. I'm shellbelle, I've played nintendo all my life and I play zelda games, mario, harvest moon, and ssb  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:24 pm
Phoenixman6
Hi, I'm new to the guild (obviously or I wouldn't be posting here) and I'd just like to say a few words about myself. I have a Wii and a DS, although I usually only play them when I'm with friends. I greatly dislike playing games by myself, but if the game is good enough (like Zelda) I tend to spend hours at a time on it. My least favorite game for the Wii that I've played so far is Red Steel, simply because of its control style. I guess you kinda have to cut it a break seeing as it was the first FPS on the Wii, but I think it could have been better than it is. I currently play WoW and Warcraft III, but I think I might play this a bit now that I'm getting into it. I look forward to meeting and getting to know the people in this guild as I'm sure you all want to get to know me as well ^_^

lol i know how he feels  

dill_pickles12

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:29 pm
Hallo! I'm Sonnenblume, I've been nicknamed everything from Sonny, Sonnen, Sonne, Bloomer, and Wendy.. so take your pick I guess because I know "Sonnenblume" is a lot to type out.

The first game that got me to full-on fangirl over Nintendo was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've yet to see a game that I've loved more. And I'm madly in love with Link, he's a babe when he's older in that game and in TP. Purrr.

I have a DS that I take with me everywhere and play constantly, I ended up getting a R4DS mod chip thing, because A) Games are expensive and B) I play so often playing the same 8 games I already owned would get old, I've discovered lots of things I wouldn't have bought or even heard of otherwise.

I also play WoW, but only in cracked servers, it's ridiculous to make a game you have to purchase (and it's not cheap) pay-per-play, so I went to the crack servers, it's hella fun.

Hope that's enough, sorry to ramble on!
Adieu!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:34 pm
Im called a nintennerd because Ive played Nintendo since preschool and got my first system(gameboy)in kindergarden.I cant choose my favorite game but its for nintendo because I refuse to play anythind else  

Shikamaru(User of Shadows

Cerberus1013

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Guten tag, as you can probably see my username is Cerberus1013, you can call me Cerberus or I also go by Aurora so...either way. I'm an aspiring novelist and I absolutely love to waste my free time playing good ol' Nintendo. I've been playing since I was probably three or so when my brothers started me out on Mega Man X. Yeah...old school Nintendo... I remember pulling all-nighters to beat a Zelda game or FINALLY kill Bowser even though I knew he'd come back next time. Oh well. I play other systems, too. I enjoy some Playstation games and the only XBox game I've ever played was the original Halo but I'm not much for shooters so I never got into that. I think my favorite game's FFVII, but it could be Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past...or it might be any one of the Castlevania games...not sure...  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games