Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Thanks for the help with live journal! We now have a Ria High Community!!

Ria High Live Journal Community

Can someone contact me on facebook (Stephanie Taylor) or tell me how to get to the ria thing. For some reason I cant find anyone. I think its restricting me to highschools only (cus they dont have my college.) Please??  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:37 am
Seyla: gah I'd be on face book cept I'm in hs and to get into facebook you need an invite Xx in other news planning for the halloween dance is going well. What do you guys think about making it a Sadie Hawkins type dance? (girls ask guys)  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:07 pm
No you can goin facebook as a highschool student, you just have to click the tab and switch it from college to highschool, that's what I had to do.

I think Ria should have a sadie hawkins dance, I suggested that like a month or more ago. And it would be cool to dress up ^>^

I cant decide what I want to be for halloween!!! MUST DECIDE!!! I cant be something I've already been so that takes away fairy, famer, gypsy, theres to many things to list. Gotta find something!!! HELP ME!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Wooo!! Sadie Hawkins Dance (notice the hawk because i'm hawkai)

Ai is going to dress up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. She's going to have a blue bow and everything >_
And, of course, i knew Rene suggested it. She told me on AIM a while ago.  

Ai`
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:55 pm
Seyla I told kurai I wanted to do a dance and he was all "MAKE IT SADIE HAWKINS!" lol so I don't mean to "steal you idea" rene. Xx I don't think it will be on the exact day of halloween just because some people go to parties and go out. It would limit participation. So I'm hoping to do it around Halloween, most likely before. Prizes of gold will be given for the best costume (avatar), best couple, etc. I was also thinking of having a contest for most original IRL costume. It would probably involve posting pictures though. So who knows. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:31 am
(bah this didnt post before. See what I'm saying about the net here?)

No, no, I understand, I'm just saying we should really try to have it and not keep just talking about it. 3nodding

The computer lab I normally go to is closed today and this other one is so annoying. -.- They have pop-up blocker so I cant use aim express and the net keeps taking for ever to load on every other page, well that last one happens at the other place to. And this one I have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to. BUT! I'm happy cus I got out of class an hour early ^>^ rofl  

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:49 pm
Seyla I've already started lol. I'm now a converted poll whore on the quest for gold to use for prizes. XD as for face book to join I need an invite from a current college member who went to my hs, or a person who is on facebook in my hs. Maybe I'll ask my brother's gf or my brother. Meh who knows... Xx I don't really talk to my brother gah! -frolicks off to be a poll whore who does her math and english hw-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:

Been a while huh?

Well as most of you may noticed, There is a massive change on the front page of Gaia Guilds now. A new spiffy layout, and the return of the donation function! XD. Hmm this is just more promising that the Subforums are going to make an apperance very very soon.

We did our first ban yesterday. tush. Just proves to you other Crew members im not that leniant! hmph! ::glares at Scary Sakura (who is long gone neways) ::

the Boo Bash hosted by Seyla is soon to begin ^^! Most likely it will be happening the week of halloween. Come on gals! Ask your special man out for the main RP event will be the Sadie Hawkins Halloween dance. Other lil spiffy events will include some costume contests, (IRL and Avatar! ^^! ) and some other ones that i forgot what Seyla said. ^^;;

SO ask your special man out and post your announcment
arrow Here!

And Talk about the Boo Bash

arrow Here!

Hope to see you there ^^ and good luck Seyla! (This is her first event shes hosting ^^!! )  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy:

Jumps around in my maid outfit!! Ohh yea!! IRL I had money troubles at the mall,so I had to go around asking people for two dolars,one dollar,till I got up too 15 dollars. Then I could get the ever-so fabby off shouldeer white sweater from UB. I don't usually get stuff like this..but I had to get it..XD

Ahh..My specail Someone Just for Me!! Okay!!Joy summon up your courage and ask him!! whee 4laugh rofl redface Okies!!

::turns to the specail guy::.. "Mr.Mango will you Go with me?!? Pweese?!?!" heart heart ?"
Ohh yes,on Tuesday I shall be absent due to going on a shcool field trip. Its overnight..four days. Out in the wilderness..with trees, berrys,and bears!!! ....Its gonna be awesome!! ::Jumps for joy::...no pun intended. XD XD XD XP  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:08 pm
Seyla: Okay did Kurai a lil favor, the scores of the test takers thus far are up (in the same format as the last star test) Also added a new thread, Writer's Corner, for all who did not see. I'm also open to suggestions on possible dates for the boo bash, so feel free to speak up on that matter. Anyone who is willing to contribute to the prize fund just pm me about.

Also I had a question: Kurai would it be alright if I used a non fruits basket image for my crew avi?  

Elpinoine
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: Hmn... on the Boo Bash, maybe we should all vote on what date/s it should take place?

Oh, and I got three strikes today while bowling! ^__^ I feel so special!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:37 am
Dang it. I cant find that song....some one said it was Family Portrate but it wasnt and it wasnt Just a pill. Something about bad grades and stuff. Hmmm

Cant wait for the Boo Bash!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:59 pm
Rene the Hopeless
Dang it. I cant find that song....some one said it was Family Portrate but it wasnt and it wasnt Just a pill. Something about bad grades and stuff. Hmmm

Cant wait for the Boo Bash!!!!!!!!

what song? And what were some of the lyrics?  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:08 pm
I cant remember >,< its from like 4 years ago. All I can remember is something about bad grades and something about her parents not understanding her or being angry at her. blah. I need to sleep. Stupid night classes. I should have dropped something.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games