Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Ayumu appeared next to Asaba and leaned over to quietly give a report of the battle.

"Yuan and Snow are going at it pretty hard. The are activating their bloodlines and the goddess inside Snowy is taking part as well. Yuan is holding up fairly well, but i dont know for how long." Ayumu said quietly to Asaba looking over at Mikyo sipping his sake.

"Has anything been resolved yet?" Ayumu asked curiously a bit concerned with his mentors health. The thought about Yuan dying sent a chill down his back.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:14 pm

((I deleted my post at Yuan's battle))

Zann was patrolling the border gates when he saw a Sound nin appear and whisper into Asaba's ear. He crouched down on a tree branch, and could sense that this person was quite dangerous from his Qi (inner power). By the looks of it, he seems to be reporting something to Asaba...that would make 3 sound nin at the Cloud. For now... He turned around disappeared in a gust of wind.

iZann

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:06 am

Asaba nodded you him and spoke " I must say that something has indeed been resolved, I am off to pay a visit to a new friend" he said smiling as he turned and activated his Pinwheel sharingan, he stared at the gates and smiled as he opened a huge rift in the gate and spoke to Ayumu " your now a jounin, go and help yuan if needed I have hopes for you, I have to solve a miniscule problem" he said as he jumped into the air diving through the hole he had created
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 am

Ayumu bowed his head in gratitude...

"Thank you very much Asaba san, i will not let you down." Ayumu turned and proceeded back to Yuan.

TenaciousTravyG

canuckle_chuckle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:03 pm

the sound will prevail
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm

(not on my life)

skywerwolf

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:13 am

(You all weak little girls! We are the winners!)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:30 am

Rahenno appears atop the gates and sit, waiting for any further attacks.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Rahenno gets up and dusts himself off and leaves the gates.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 am

jedi walks to the front of the gates this village lasted through the war, good, i wouldnt have liked this village to be gone

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:15 am

Zann walked to the gates and saw Jedi. He nodded a greeting to him, knowing from experience that he was not likely to be a threat and would not attack the Cloud.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 am

jedi walked in after seeing him

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:26 am

Zann sat down on a branch, keeping watch at the gates. He glanced as Jedi walked in through the gates, and although he knew that he probably won't attack the village, he remembered that Jedi was still a wanted fugitive and he kept a casual eye on him to make sure he didn't try anything dangerous in the Cloud.

An hour later...

Zann decided that he had taken a long enough break and returned to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Angel sat there, doing nothing. He saw Zann leave, and remembered how he had wanted to master wind. He wondered why."Oh, well." He mumbled. He then jumped down next to his gun. He threw a kick at it, destroying it, and then lifted up the paper note and it exploded in his hand. He ignored the pain, his hand was bleeding. He then put roundhouse kick into the wall he had made. It scattered. He then went into the village, to do something of which he didn't know yet.

o Apollo i

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Zann jumped from a tree onto the ground, and saw Angel standing at the gates. He walked over to ask if he could become his student in mastering the Wind element.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games