Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 pm
Tuesday looked up at her. "I...I can't lose you.." He said loudly, then quieter. "To anyone..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:05 pm
"Well you're not doing a very good job at it." Lilli said frankly. "And you're not fighting back very well either." she said. "Tuesday.. If you really wanted me back.. would you be fighting all the fight you've got left? Or are you just giving up?" She asked shrugging  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:10 pm
Tuesday stood up. "You want me to fight back?! Okay!!" He said angirly. He paced around the room.
"I know I completely and totally ******** everything up! I'm sorry and I don't know his many times you want me to say it!" Tuesday walked over to Lilli and grabbed the sides of the chair, staring at her fiercely. "I love you Lilli! With all my heart and soul I could not live without you!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:20 pm
[ LMAO Now he's like scream ]

Lilli looked up at him. She sunk down in her chair as he shouted at her. Lilli felt like there was a brick in her throat. Tears budded at the corners of her eyes. "You don't have to scream at me!" Lilli said her voice was shaky. Lilli brought her hands to her face, and buried her face in them. Tears flooded from her eyes. Geez...  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:24 pm
"How can you expect me not to yell at you! You keep telling me to fight back and now I am!" Tuesday simmered down and let go of the chair.
"Lilli, your the only thing that matters in my life. Without you...I have no meaning to live. I love you, I'm sorry I screwed everything up."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:52 pm
She finds that stairs and slowly walks to them. Turns to the others and thinks to herself.

They must be in a huge discussion. Better not to disturb them.

She ,as quietly as possible, goes down the hall and looks for an unoccupied room.  

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Klaash looked sad, and half-closed his eyes. I never realized how hurt Lilli was because of Tuesday. I know I'll never hurt Lilli...

[[short!! D: ]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:57 pm
"Tuesday," Lilli said looking up. "If I go with you.. it'll just be going back into the scheme of being happy for a while, then something bad happens, I get hurt because you're freaking out, and you try to make it better by making it worse! Or you run off. I'm tired of it. It's like I was ripped in half to start with, and you keep picking at the seems of my stitches I've been trying to hard to sew!" Lilli shouted in response.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:03 pm
This was a slap in the face to Tuesday.
I can't control that. I..I just can't. When I killed Rose..I..What did I do? He thought, tears budding in his eyes. He fought them back.
"I..I can't control that.." Tuesday sat down and held his head in his hands.
"If you don't have anything else to say leave." Tuesday said with an edge in his voice. The tears spilled over and dripped onto the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:18 pm
Tears streamed down her face, though, she wasn't sobbing. "If you want me to leave then fine." She said, her voice cracked as she said it. The sobs broke through. "Bye, Tues." Lilli sobbed, standing up. Her tears fogged her vision, she didn't see herself crash into Tuesday. She fell to the floor, hitting her head on the hard wood. Lilli blacked out.

[Z'OMG. Crazy plot churning stuffs. biggrin Lmao. i'll be back in a few minutes. I gotsa eat. I'm having RAVIOLLI~! >D]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Meanwhile...

As she walks along the empty hallway, Angel notices a door open slightly. She tiptoes slowly to the door, opens it, and notices it unoccupied. She looks around the room and out the window.

Did something draw me here, she thought. She looks back and still hears the talking of the others.

She speaks quietly to herself, "Um, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I take this room..." She heads towards the bed and lies down.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:22 pm
[OMG O:]]

Unable to control himself, Klaash bolted out of the empty room and into Lilli's old room. [[I hope I'm not ruining anything]] "Lilli!" He yelled, Tuesday both stared in shock and at the same time glared at Klaash. Lilli was out cold. Klaash didn't move.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Tuesday looked up. In a second Lilli was in his arms, he wasn't breathing anymore. He patted her face lightly.
"Lilli...Lilli please wake up." He said. Then set her down on the bed, he lay beside her, touching the tears on her face.
"Lilli..I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I ******** everything up. If you really want to, forget me. I'm just sick of this. If you want to be with me, stay. You kissed Klaash then told me you loved me. Who do you love?" Tuesday said, unsure of whether she heard him in sub-concious land.

[[Hey guys I gotsa go. I'll be back later though.]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Angel bolts quickly back up-right.

"Somethings wrong?...." she whispers quietly to herself.

Angel walks out of the room in a hurried rush.

Finds Tsshyeiah, "Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquil! Is there something wrong?" In a calm but somewhat hurried voice.

((eheh, kinda nothing else to say >.<))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 pm
[[Hmmm...You might've ruined something between Lilli and Tuesday...But lets see...]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games