Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 pm
Then Gemini looked at Italius and heard Sirius howling. She encourage Italius to do so and said, "Lets try a song howl first. Follow my lead Raven." Then Gemini jumped on a big rock, looked at the moon and howled, "Howwwwllllll!!!!" The song she howled/sang was a beautiful one.

Starfire listenend to the howl and nuzzled Italius to just try. "Come on my little bumgorf. Howl, at least try," she said. Then Starfire stood up, jumped onto the rock with Gemini adn howled with her and Starfire's howl sounded so beautiful like Gemini's. But Starfire's sounded so pure and peaceful. While Gemini's sound so happy, pure, and beautiful but can't beat Starfire's howl though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Italius howled but it was very shakey and quiet. He then sat happily and wagged his tail.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Starfire smiled and said, "There you go my baby boy." She jumped off the rock and licked his face and nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Raven was surprised by the reply to her howl. It was Sirius she decided. She jumped on a rock near Gemini's. Tilting her head up, Raven let out another haunting howl. Howling felt relaxing, like letting your emotions go. It could be counted as a meditation for wolves, Raven thought quietly to herself.

Odysseus grinned. "Finally some fun time." He flipped one dart around in his hand, the other three held between the fingers of his other hand.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm
But than Midnight turned into her human form and took out two swords. One sword was called Bloodshed while the other was called Nightblood.

~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang yelled out, "No, no, no. You guys are heading for the sabor tooths area and they don't take kindly to strangers like you guys who are Gemini's friends!" Piosen Fang hid in the tree's above but no one new where se was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Italius nuzzled Starfire back and squekily said,"Ma."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:38 am
Robin smiled licking Itsalus across the face astounded at his progress and impressed by the beautifuly dispplay of howling. He looked at the caslte and sighed. He wanted to be firm but they'd been punihsed enough. He got up. 'I'll get the other two' he announced trotting up to the caslte.

Sirius sqeuaked in panic seing the heroic one coming back. He licked his sisters face and telported back to the bedroom terrified of being in more trouble.

Robin arrived in the castle. He opened the libary door to find strangely the windows had been pushed opened. Never mind. He went other to Vesta. 'Have you learnt your lesson ?' he asked firmly.

Sirius sat outisde the bedroom widnow creating poweful wves in the river while replying to the howl of the others with a beautiful smooth and soft tone whislting throughout the caslte.

Beast boy leapt onto the rock where Raven was stnading letting go off all trhe locked up emotions and letting them out in one mighty howl. Though confused why the river was making waves.

Spider-robin looked up. He knew that irritaing little voice anywhere. Poison fang !. He concentrated sensing her presen in the trees above. He shot up a hook pulling through the tree and down on the dusty ground with at thick thud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:20 am
Argent jumped on poisen fang and scratched her face. "Oh hey at least now your not ugly!" As she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vesta looked at Robin and smiled. She breathed deep and howled strongly and proudly.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:28 am
'Good one !' Spider-robin smiled. 'You think you can do anything about her BO though' he chuckled slamming her across the face with a pole.

Robin smiled licking her across the face. 'That's may girl' he smiled popping her on his back. He trotted out of the room to find Sirius. 'Have you learnt your lesson ?' he asked sternly.

Sirius looked around nodding his head erraticallly. Desperate to leave the small confines of the dismal little room.

'Ok you can come outside and play' Robin smiled bending other to pick Sirius up.

Sirius had other plans leaping out his way and chraging out of the room like a buller from a gun speed down the hill tripping up and rolling into a whirl crashing into the shallow area of the river. For brief peroid he was submerged before his soaked head popped out squaking in delight of the cool substance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 am
Vesta jumped of of her "Father" She ran outside and giggled at everything. She than ran up to her brother Italius and licked him on the cheek. She than saw the greatest Red apple ever. She ran up the tree and onto the branch. She reached out her paw tring to get the apple. The branch broke she grabbed the apple in her mouth and closed her eyes for the fall. She didnt fell herself fall. She opened her eyes and was hovering on the ground.

Argent smiled "Sorry I cant do that she needs to sometimes take a shower."  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:42 am
'Ah well' Spider-robin sighed. Covering Posion fang in rock fluid setting insatly pinning her to the ground. 'Not so tough without your pals are you ?. Tell me where are the books ?' he hissed.

Robin exhaled a huge sigh or relieve seing Vesta was Ok as he cahrged after her. 'Careful little one we don't your hurt, do we ?' he nuzzled ehr face softly.

Sirius began to leap in and out of the water like a fish breaking it's watery confines exploring the blue peaceful wolrd below.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 am
Scott smiled seing Sirius cheered up. He decided to let him play for a while. As being copped up must have made him gone almost mad. He sat curled wacthing the others howl. Better not he hadn't had much practice.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:09 pm
Starfire smiled when Italius said Ma, calling her ma. She kissed his forehead and than nuzzled Vesta's cute and soft nose with her soft nose. She than let out another soft, beautiful, and soothing howl again.

Cyborg watched everyone having fun but didn't dare to try to howl.

Gemini stopped howling and than layed on the rock she was on. And even Starfire stopped howling. Gemini looked up at the sky and than looked at everyone else. "You know there's many kinds of howls that mean different things. The one we were doing was singing to the moon or the sun. Other howls mean stay back I'm not alone and get away from my teritory. Another means I'm here and I'm coming back. There's also warning ones too. Many kind actually," she explained.

Starfire layed down and watched as the pups played and listened too what Gemini explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Then Piosen Fang poped out of it and made vines with thorns on them pop out and grabbed them all. She made the vines squish them and she said, "Books, what books. I don't know what your talking about." She than had the vines throw them all to a rock. "You make sure to tell my long lost cousin niece Gemini that she's a coward to be hiding from me oh and that she can not hide from the darkness in her heart any longer. Even if her darkside is dead," said Piosen Fang and than she disappeared before they can attack her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Raven almost jumped when she heard Beast Boy's strong howl. Of course, he would've already had practice, being a shapeshifter, Raven reminded herself. She laid down on the rock and listened to Gemini's lecture on howls while switching her gaze from Beast Boy to the playing pups. "Does it take time to learn all those howls, or will our instincts already know them?" She asked Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games