Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 am

Maron could tell Chiaki was lying. "I thought you weren't going to lie to me anymore. Fine" she said turning to leave.

"Wait Sorry" he apologized. "L wants us to hel him in the Kira case for some reason, but since it doesn't really affect us that much, I don't think that we should get ourselves involved"

"But, wait. What if kira is killing criminals who..." she paused because Light and the two shinigami were in the room, and s far a she knew, they didn't know anything abou Sinbad, Jeanne or demons. "who aren't responsible for their crimes. Or what if Kira isn't either? Shouldn't that concern us" Maron demanded.

"I still don't see the point..." Chiaki answered.

"Well, Im going to help" Maron replied defiantly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 am

((Lol, I always knew there was something evil about that sponge guy. Oh, and here's the first episode of Descendants of Darkness, squirlified and condensed into roughly 5 minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuRb2Xyjvs
And Ryuk would be able to touch Hisoka and Tsuzuki, since there's a lot of glomping that goes down at the Summons Department. And Hisoka beats up poor Tsuzuki all the time.))

Hisoka rose an eyebrow as he watched Ryuk leave, apparently no one else could see him. Hisoka was unsure of who this guy was, since he was ultimately unexperienced as a Shinigami, and Tsuzuki didn't seem to notice. The thing about this guy was, he couldn't feel his emotions as he could usually feel others, "Could he be?" Hisoka whispered before Tsuzuki broke in with an unnaturally serious face (well, unnatural for him).
"So, it's settled, shall we get going?" Tsuzuki asked, putting his hands in the pockets of his trench coat.

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:00 am

The sun rose and InuYasha's hair turned back to silver, and his dog ears came back. His fingernails grew into claws, and his fangs grew back. He was back to being a half-demon. "Kagome." he said as he shook her softly. "Time to go tell Miroku, Sango and Shippo what's going on."
Kagome looked up groggily, she had a serious case of bedhead and her mind was slowed with sleep. "Mom, Jii-can, and Souta?" She asked.
"NO! Down the well!" InuYasha snapped.
"Sit." she said wearily as she turned in her bed and pulled her covers over her head.
"GAH!" InuYasha said as he fell into the floor. He pulled Kagome's blankets down with him.
"INUYASHA NO BAKA!!" ((Translation: InuYasha you idiot!)) Kagome shouted as the cold pierced her skin. She looked down to see that the hanyou was lying flat on her floor. "Huh? InuYasha what are you doing down there?" She asked confused.
"Don't tell me you were asleep the entire time." He moaned from his position on the floor.
"Come on. We've got to tell Miroku, Sango, and Shippo what's going on." She chirped as she headed into the bathroom to fix her hair.
InuYasha shot up. "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO DO THIS WHOLE TIME!!!"
"Sit."
((I love to torture InuYasha. twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 am

(( eek ...I couldn't understand a DAMN word in that vid you showed use Wishful, lol! WAY to fast! *Drags hand inches above head backwards* Zzzzoom, lol))
Light nodded taking his eyes away from Ryuk's direction and said "Yes, knowing L he can be impatient when it comes to wrapping up the Kira case...Lets go sentence this criminal to death!' Light said standing up. 'That is...If he doesn't sentence you guys to death FIRST, heheheheh.' he thought. ((Yeah...Light's a psycho... stare ))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:11 am

Maron looked at Light doubtfully. "Ending killing by more killing?. Somehow that doesn't seem logcal to me"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:19 am

((Their voices are so funny, and it made me laugh when Hisoka accidentally eats that spicy food and to wash it down drinks Tsuzuki's sake and passes out....))

"Well, Kira's going to have to stop, or all of the trials at the bureau are going to be messed up, which will result in more paper work for Tatsumi. Which then means bad things for us," Tsuzuki commented.
"Oh, and did Chief Konoe give you money to buy him a souviner again?" Hisoka asked Tsuzuki as the two got ready to leave.
Much to Hisoka's surprise, Tsuzuki shook his head, "No, Tatsumi is sticking to his word about keeping money away from Chief Konoe and saving. Apparently some other kid in another department made a comment about how we spend more money than everyone else."
"And who's fault is that?" Hisoka gave Tsuzuki a look.
"Oh come on! I was possessed by that damn demon!" Tsuzuki whined defensively.
"So, anyone know the way to where we meet this guy?" Hisoka asked.
((This is great, it pretty much matches up with the characters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60dRrIXRFO0
And someone showed me this fanfic, I thought it was amazing: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3594606/1/Games It features Light and the Hitachiin twins in Ouran High School Host Club.))

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:27 am

((OMG Hikaru No!!!! crying LOL it was funny though))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:35 am

((Number one, I never knew that light's last name backwards was im a gay! Number two I love the one liner Light gives at the end! xd ))
Light began to leave the room and said "Cmon, we should all meet L in is office.".
((...That ones Hikaru...Classic xd ))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:39 am

((It's so horrible you have to laugh.))

"So, I'm guessing you know where his office is?" Hisoka asked as he and Tsuzuki followed Light.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 am

Maron began to follow him.

"Wait 'm going too!" Access called out. He turned o Chiaki "Not because I want to, but it's my duty to protect Maron, right?"

Chiaki sighed. He had agreed to help Access fuflil his duties
He got up to follow the group. "Fine, i guess Im going too."

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:26 pm

InuYasha and Kagome went down the well. Kagome was instantly tackled by a ball of orange fuzz. "KAGOME!!!!" Shippo was happy to see her again. In Kaede's hut, InuYasha and Kagome explained the situation in Kagome's time. "I see. This is a problem." Mioku said nodding wisely. "So, what did Maron-san look like?" He asked with a lecherous grin. "HENTAI!" Sango said and hit the perverted monk over the head with her Hiraikotsu. "Sorry Miroku, she's taken." InuYasha said, his eye twitching.

After getting the ok, and Miroku getting slapped by Sango for rubbing her butt, InuYasha and Kagome climbed out of the well at the Higurashi shrine.
"So are we going to see L now?" InuYasha asked putting on a hat.
"Yeah." Kagome climbed onto his back and they headed to L's office.
((Hentai means 'pervert' or 'lecher' and Sango's Hiraikotsu is a giant boomerang made of demon bone. Miroku is a perverted monk with a wind tunnel that sucks up everything in his right hand. Sango is the only survivor of her village and is a demon slayer. Kaede is Kikyo's younger sister but is an old lady now, and Shippo is a kitsune. There I think I explained everything. . . ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Light nodded and said "Yes I know where his office is, I've been there helping him for a few years...". He headed out with the others and when they finally arrived they got through security with their fake I.Ds and headed for L's room.
(( L's theme to go with the moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2Rb-DYwoU ))
When Light opened the door L was sitting/crouching in his sofa watching his Big screen T.V. ((Lucky crying )) He looked over his shoulder and saw them come in. He was drinking tea and he had just bitten into a chocolate bar and in a muffled voice he said "Ah, welcome.". He bit off the peice his mouth was on and began to chew on it. He swallowed after chew for a bit and said "Please, have a seat, we've much to talk about.".

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:40 pm

Hisoka looked at Tsuzuki for a moment before sitting down. Hisoka spoke, "Tsuzuki, do you think Watari and Tatsumi should be here? We could probably use their help too with this."
"Well, I don't see why not...if it's okay with L that is," Tsuzuki looked at L, "Would you mind if we contacted two other shinigami from our department to help with the case?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Kagome had handed the guards hers and InuYasha's fake ID's.
InuYasha had his arms crossed and was growling quietly. He didn't really like being there.
They walked over to L's office and Kagome knocked on the door.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:26 pm

L sat there and looked at Tsuzuki and placed his thumb in his upper lip "I wouldn't mind that actually, we will need all the help we can gain...". There was a knock at the door and L got off his chair and opened it to see InuYasha and Kagome "Good evening Ms. Kikyo and Mr. Tetsuiga. Please, make yourselves at home here.".
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games