Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 am
Kiyoshi laughed at looked at everyone. "Ok so 2 orders of ramen, and 2 orders of dog food, and pork with steam rice." He said writting this down, then walking into the back and started cooking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:46 am
*I continue to enjoy my drink, feeling my aches and troubles start to seep away.* "Muchos grasias mi amigo."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:47 am
"what?" "i can speak strange language as well korin!" *neko drinks from her bottle again* "hey cherry what are you drinking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:48 am
*I turn to Neko.* "No hablas Espaniol?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:49 am
"Nothing at the moment." She glanced at Neko and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:51 am
Kiyoshi in the back frying rice, boiling water, and preparing food. Cause he is smexy and awesome and single ladies XD.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:51 am
"drink sake cherry!"

"korin, ik versta dus echt niks van jouw gebrabbel kan je niet gewoon engels spreken???" xp

*neko looks at rei* "kiyoshi!!! where is my ramen lol!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 am
Cherry laughed at Neko speaking gibberish then took a sip of her sake then put the bottle down. She swallowed it. "Happy now. I drank some sake."  

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 am
"yup very good, you like the sake or not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:57 am
"Woman, you damn well know I talk perfect good English. But you obviously don't speak Spanish." *I grin and take another long swig of liquor.* "And lay off Cherry, Neko. We'll need someone to drag our drunk and/or passed out asses out of this place when we're done."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:58 am
"Yeah, it's okay. I had it once before when I was here with Kiyoshi so I already know wht it tastes like." She smiled then took another sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:59 am
Kiyoshi walked out and put ramen infront of the girls, gave Korn his pork and rice. Then placed two bowls of his clans special dog food down infront of Rei and Miki. "Ok everyone dig in." He said with a smile then walked to the back and starts cleaning up.

Miki barked and happily ate his food.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 am
"what the f is you problem korin, protecting cherry that mutch, you love her isnt it? " "oh well sorry cher i cant talk to you anymore now, or else korin will be mad"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 am
"Wht about you Kiyoshi?" Cherry called out to him and turned to Korn then let out a sigh. "Someone's drunk already and AH NO."  

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 am
"God bless ya brother!" *I do as suggested and dig in, every once in a while dropping my food thanks to already being pretty well buzzed. I drop some on my pants.* "s**t." *I rip off my other sleeve and use it as a napkin. I glare at Neko for a moment then grin.* "If you've been to some of the parties I've been to you'd be agreeing with me. Cause I'm pretty sure Kiyoshi will have a drink or two so we need one person slightly sober. Unless you want Mikki to drag us out cause I think your Rei is already excited about sake."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games