Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:54 pm
"I'm Sui, leader of the Sakanazoku Clan...."

"L-leader!?" She squeaked.

Hanami had a habit of replying before she fully listened, her mouth open ready to squeak again before her ears finally tuned in.

"I'm partially here because of an adventure that I'm partaking on with a group and I got separated from them due to a ferocious wind that blew us away from each other. "

Her pink hair bounced with her nod.

"I landed pretty far. We were in the Nekozoku Clan's area... "

She nodded again.

"Can you please tell me where I am?"

Her eyes brightened up with a smile. Curtsying again sweetly, she waved her arm out to the blowing sakura. "Sui-sama, you've landed in what you would call my home; You're in the Hanazoku territory." She spun back in such elegance to look back at him.

Just as quickly as her grace had come, it dissapiered.
The Hanazoku girl's mouth made an O to the name of their leader. Jumping in excitement, she looked to him in light of hope.
"You know Kaen-sama!?"

Sui IS over there though...right?...
Kaen lightly cringed to the thought of returning. He did...sort've leave without notice. Not that he didn't drop hints! The obvious interest in asking about dancing, festivals, possible weddings, should have clue them in! Even if he had told them though, he highly doubted they'd let him go. It was always like that.

Trudging reluctantly he started in that direction. Ah, the lecture he'd have...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:02 pm
Just as quickly as her grace had come, it disappeared.
The Hanazoku girl's mouth made an O to the name of their leader. Jumping in excitement, she looked to him in light of hope.
"You know Kaen-sama!?"

Sui blinked curiously at her, "Kaen? Yes, I do. We met and helped me..." He paused, "Why do you ask?" The girl's mood had turned into a cheery, bubbly pink. Did Kaen do something? Who was she to Kaen and why was she suddenly so happy?!  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:24 pm
((XD Why is this making me giggle now...Oh, Kaen is just going to walk for a bit now, considering the distance less than usual, it'd still be enough to walk a ways. So the lack of him in this post is because..he's just walking. ))

"Kaen? Yes, I do. We met and helped me..." He paused, "Why do you ask?"

"He's been missing for almost a week!" She clapped, her eyes shining with glee. Usually, they waited till he came back, but if Sui knew where he was then she could fetch him and drag him back!
"We've been looking all over for him! Where's Kaen-sama now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:20 pm
Kuromi sat in a guest room in Ame's other house. I don't get why the hell she has two houses. She sighed and looked at the torn dress in a pile on the floor. Now she was sitting around in white and purple pajamas in a striped pattern. ((Definately not her style. sweatdrop )) Ame had asked her why she wasn't going to help the others. And of course Kuromi answered like her usual self and said that she "didn't care" and that they could "take care of themselves."

She looked at the clock on the wall. It's 12:43?...Where has the time gone? She turned back to looking at the dress like it was all its fault. It reminded her of a certain Sakanazoku for some reason. She buried her face in her pillow. How frustrating! I can't get that idiot out of my head!!

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:47 am
"He's been missing for almost a week!" She clapped, her eyes shining with glee. Usually, they waited till he came back, but if Sui knew where he was then she could fetch him and drag him back!
"We've been looking all over for him! Where's Kaen-sama now?"

"I really don't know," Sui answered politely, "Like I said, we all got separated."

In his mind, Sui was... giggling. He, too, had ran away from his clan due to his fear of responsibilites. Maybe Kaen was like him? Sui smiled. He had no intention of letting them know where Kaen was. If Kaen didn't want to be found, then let it be. He thought to himself. It might only be a matter of time before Kaen comes back anyhow.

"Since I'm in the Hanazoku territory, would you please let me speak to your leader? I would like to ask him or her if I could stay here for a while."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 pm
"I really don't know," Sui answered politely, "Like I said, we all got separated."

That shining hope was snuffed out. Her wide hopeful eyes downturned as she pouted. Slumping her shoulders a bit, Hanami sighed.

"Oh..."

"Since I'm in the Hanazoku territory, would you please let me speak to your leader? I would like to ask him or her if I could stay here for a while."

Her shoulders fell more. "Well...you see... I can't until Kaen-sama comes back..." She bowed her head down in an apologetic gesture.  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
"Huh?" Sui felt a pang of guilt arrow him in the heart when he saw her downcasted face. Maybe lying isn't the best thing to do here, Sui thought. He at least thought to ask the girl, "Kaen-sama? You mean... he's your leader?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:13 pm
((Okay, Aisu's not coming back for a while... I know some of us had other characters though. Anyone want to volunteer?

PS.
Ang has no internet now, except at work. Which, she can't really post on gaia there. We're trying to work something out where she sends me what she wants to post over email... But until we do, things are kinda stuck for the moment. crying ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:39 pm
(( Well for Aisu, are we just going to erase her character or someone going to take over?... I can come up with a crystal stranger design with you people with so many characters o_O;
I'd like to too if it were new but that's up to everyone.))

"Huh?" Sui felt a pang of guilt arrow him in the heart when he saw her downcasted face. Maybe lying isn't the best thing to do here, Sui thought. He at least thought to ask the girl, "Kaen-sama? You mean... he's your leader?"

"Ah..." Hanami awkwardly smiled. "He is... He tends to like wandering off though." She murmurred to herself "Is it so bad being the only guy?..."

(( crying Nooooo~! Ang~! Awh... I hope she gets it back soon D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:32 pm
( Well... we'll probably PM Aisu when we need her to come back. I still feel bad about the time we sped up without her... sad

As for Ang not having any internet, that's... bad but hopefully, she'll get it back sweatdrop )

"... Only guy?" Sui thought aloud. The majority of the Hanazoku clan were females, Sui knew that. Come on, it's a flower clan! Sui thought. Being the only guy must be tough, he continued, having all your friends be girls... hanging around with girls... having the responsibility to take care of girls.... Sui thought of a group of Alcina and Kuromi clones inside his mind and shuddered. Well, Alcina wasn't bad... but... Sui frowned and stopped thinking. He turned to the Hanazoku girl and smiled, "It's alright... when I find him, I'll talk to him...."

He held out his pinky finger to her, "Promise?"

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:41 pm
He turned to the Hanazoku girl and smiled, "It's alright... when I find him, I'll talk to him...."

He held out his pinky finger to her, "Promise?"

Hanami's awkward smile turned to more of a cheerful expression as she hooked her smaller pinky finger around his.

"Promise! And if he comes before you do i'll make sure you can talk to him!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:37 pm
((Um...who''s turn is it for the battle? I am way too confused, lol))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:41 am
( Uh... Well, Aedden is supposed to put a reaction before we can fight but Ang's internet died ~_~; )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 am
(( I shouldn't even be on her eright now during college...not like they care though. I give you people the um...magic alive cookie! XO THIS WILL NOT DIE! AHAHA!))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:23 pm
( Hmm... after Kaen and Midori, who should we go after next? o_o Should we call back Aisu? biggrin )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games