Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:42 pm
"Oh, dear she is," said Starfire in worryness.

Fox walked threw the forest in her regular fox-human look form. Then her fox ears picked up soemthing and she had a bad feeling. She ran towards the direction and found Arachnid on all fours. She looked like he was in pain and ran up to him. She seemed to always find him in trouble now. She than places ehr hand on his shoulder gently and askes, "Um, are you ok?" She wish she could help but didn't know what was wrong with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 pm
Gemini felt bad about lieng but she just didn't want noboy to see her face.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:13 am
'Well someone should stay back.' Robin concluded. 'Could you help in her anyway Raven ?' Robin enquired very adamant to leave her behind with the current threat.

Arachnid looked up a feeling of annoyance of seing the girl again. He hoped she wasn't going to follow around him like this. 'Fine' he muttured getting his headache slightly improving.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Raven sighed. "My powers are meant for healing wounds, not diseases. I suppose I can stay back."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:36 pm
"Or maybe I should stay behind with her instead. Robin and Raven, you both may go instead, I'll stay with Gemini instead. I insist," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~

"I'll be back. I'm just going to take off for a bit," said Piosen Fang. She walked on and on in the forest in her wolf form until she saw a fox from the bushes.

Fox sighed and said, "Good." She than stood up and as she heard something in the bushes with her fox ears. someone or something was near by.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:48 am
Arachnid looked up hearing someting in the bushes. The noises were to strung together and to delbiberate to an aimless creature. He slowly reached for his blade unsure what to except.

'Ok Star' Robin replied slightly annoyed at thier situation but they had no choice. 'Ravne we better head outisde and get read' he winked at Raven a plan formulating in his head.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 am
Raven nodded her head and caught the wink from Robin. Wondering what he was planning, Raven followed him outside. "What are you thinking?" She asked as soon as they were out of earshot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Starfire wished the tow luck before they left. She than walked out of the main room and towards Gemini's room with a glass of water. She knocked and walked into the room. She sat on her daughter's bed and said, "Gemini I braught you a glass of water and I'll be staying here to watch you as Raven and your father go out on the mission. And I hear your sick so come here so I may chack your tempature."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox than turned into her fox form and walked towards the bushes carefully.

Then Piosen Fang turned into a snake/serpant and slithered on the floor and out of the bushes and stared at Fox. She than hissed at her.

Fox looked at the snake and thought to herself, "It just looks like a snake but teh scent of it is bad."

Then Piosen Fang rapped her serpant tail around Fox's fox leg and pulled her to the ground. "Oh, dear the fox girl fell," she hissed out.

"Don't know who you are but your no snake," said Fox as she stood up and bit the tail.

Piosen Fang turned into a huge snake/serpant and looked at Fox. "Ow that hurts," she said and threw Fox to a big pile of rocks and barried her in it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 am
'I think Gemini's hiding someting. We've got time to slip back into her room and see what's wrong' Robin whispered. It was out of charcter for Gemini to act like this.

Arachnid leaped Blating the snake aside. He moved forward kicking it in the face. Alosnide slashing it four even times across it's back. 'Slither off loser' he hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 pm
Piosen Fang felt the hi from Arachnidand stared towards him. She than used her tail to push him towards a tree.

Than fire formed around the pile of rocks that Fox was covered by. She than popped out of the rocks and fire and stood on top of them. Her eye's glowed gold, her body burned fire around it, her nine tails stood straight up and she growled as a fox and said, "Do you know happens when you play with fire." She than began to walk towards Piosen Fang.

"Hisssss," said Piosen Fang hissed at Fox and slithered back wards and tries t get away from Fox.

Then Fox stomped the ground with ehr two paws and fire surrounded Piosen Fang. "You get burned," she said as she blew fire out of ehr mouth and towards Piosen Fang. It than burned Piosen Fang. . .

Piosen Fang turn back into her normal form and the fire burned her dragon tatto on her leg, so it aminly burned her right leg, well half of it. "Ah," as Piosen Fang felt the burn. She than looked towards Fox and said, "You little gypsy."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:32 pm
"Please Gemini," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Piosen Fang shot piosen daggers out of ehr hand and towards Fox.

Fox dodged them and sent dar magic from her tails and towards Piosen Fang wich grabbed her down to the ground.

"Well, now I've never seen a hero girl like you with dark magic. Only people with a dark heart such as mine could have them. You must be half dark and good heart than," said Pioesn Fang.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Gemini than sat up not wanting to fight with her mother. So she sat up and had her hair cover the left side of her face with the mark over her eye.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 am
Arachnid grabbed his blade putting on Poison fangs neck. The squaky clean blade glinting in the sun. 'Who sent you ugly the Zoo ?' he demanded his patience neraly worn away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Starfire checked Gemini's tempature on ehr face by placing her hand on Gemini's forehead. "You don't feel warm and you seem fine and look fine to me Gemini. Are you. . .," Starfire was cut off as she saw some black line sticking out on her cheak. So she removed Gemini's hair out of the way and saw the black mark that crossed Gemini's left eye and to her cheek. "Huh, Gemini that mark and. . .," Starfire seemed speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang looke up towards Arachnid and said, "No one did."

"You better not be lieing," growled Fox as she walked towards Piosen Fang.

"I'm not. I was just walking around until I saw Arachnid here with you a fox girl who seems to have a great amount of power and a heart mix with evil now," said Piosen Fang.

Fox growled more towards Piosen Fang and said, "Hah, I would never go evil."

"Hm, or so you think. Anyways I better off now," said Piosen Fang as she turned into a snake and slithered away in the ground.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 pm
"Huh," Gemini sighed and looked away from her mother. "Now you know why I didn't want to leave home today or my bedroom," said Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff