Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:53 pm
Dayna saw Shizune run off,"Shizune,...what happened?" She stopped her as she asked her.

Sakura looked at Neji,"I'm really sorry Neji-kun,..but I need you to wait outside."

Tsunade nodded,"Close the doors and send me one of the nurses to come in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:56 pm
Neji glared and nodded, he went out and closed the door behind him, more nurses came in to treat Diamond.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Dayna saw Shizune run off,"Shizune,...what happened?" She stopped her as she asked her.

After a bunch of nurses came in, and started to help out, they had no choice but to do transfusions. Several hours later, Sakura came out.

"Neji-kun,..can I talk to you alone." she said as she had blood on her clothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Neji bit his lip and nodded."Yes Sakura."He answered.

Shizune stopped."Sasuke, he harmed someone"she said.

Jimi bursted in the door with his clothes on and walked in."Diamond, where the hell is Diamond?"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Dayna felt her body go numb,"S...S...Sasuke-kun,....." she did not know what to do, she ran to the hospital to find out, who and why?

Tenten gasped for air,"Where is she!! Where is my sister?"

Sakura pulled him into a room seperated from everyone else,"Diamond is in pretty bad shape, but she will be fine, however, due to the amount of blood she lost,...Diamond lost the baby."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Neji clenched his fists and looked down."Damn that Sasuke.."

Shizune ran to the mansion past Hinata.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:16 pm
((dude through this we kind of need Sasuke,...))

Hinata saw Shizune,"Shizune," she stopped her,"Whats going on?"

Dayna saw Jimi and Tenten, and she approached Jimi,"Ni-san,...whats going on?"

Sakura looked at Neji,"I cant believe that Sasuke would do this,..what happened? What was his motive?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:18 pm
"Diamond is hurt"Jimi said to Dayna."Nee-chan!"Jimi was surprised to see Dayna here and turned to her."AH.."

Shizune panted."Diamond..she's hurt."She answered Hinata.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm
Hinata looked at her,"OMG,..." she ran towards the hospital and she saw Jimi, Tenten and Dayna,"What happened to Diamond? How did she get hurt?"

Tenten looked at her,"Sasuke attacked her."

Dyana heard this,"Sasuke,......did this to Diamond," she closed her eyes,"This cant be true,.."

Sakura looked at Neji,"I'm sorry Neji-kun,..I suggest that you break the news to them," she pointed to everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 pm
Neji gave a sigh and looked down with a nod."Everyone"

"..?"Jimi turned to Neji.

"The baby that DIamond was carrying..it's dead."He stated.

"..!!"Jimi widened his eyes in surprise."Neji.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Hinata, Tenten, and Dayna all went pale, and started to freak out.

Tenten got teary eyed,"My nephew,....he is gone,..."

Hinata reached for Neji's arm,"How is she, Ni-san?"

Dayna looked at Neji,"...this cant be,..." she started to run out, her boyfriend killed his son. After a while she was inside of Sasuke's house, siting all alone in the dark, she sat on his bed. She was scared and afraid, and she was nervous and she waited for him to come.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:36 pm
Neji tensed up and turned away, his eyes closed and he vanished.

"Neji!"Jimi stepped forward but it was too late, he was gone, he looked down and clenched his fists.

Sasuke was infront of Dayna."..What do you want?"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:47 pm
Dayna looked up at him as she sat on his bed,"You killed your baby,...how could you?" she said in fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Sasuke was silent and turned away."I have no time for this.."He said and opened the door.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 pm
Dayna stood up and said,"Byakkugan!!" Dayna immediately hit his vital chakra marks, since she was now afraid of him,"You have no choice. Damn it Sasuke stop acting as if you are not human!! This is not you, not even Itachi is this cold!!"  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games