Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 pm

" Selena these are my parent and little sister... Mom, Dad, Mimi this is the owner of the mansion " Cloud said trying to look and sound some what excited as she came down the stairs. " They decided to make a surprise trip a good three days ago i take it.... " Cloud said to selena in thought sound completely and utterly depressed.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 pm

selena looked confused at cloud then said to him in his mind" help ? help with what you need me to get rid of these human that easliy done !"selena said and came down the stairs selena looked at haru like who do these human think they are coimg in here like this ?

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

"There my family" Cloud said to her in thought." I cant just get rid of them, they'd probably take me back home with them.......... "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:16 pm

selena fells shock but doesnt show it on her face selena extend her hand gracefully "welcome to the mansion "
selena smiled kindly "im sure you all very tired ive heard so much about you all nothing bad i asure you he mostly brag family back at home we all enjoy his company here "selena lead the way into the siting room selena call over one of the severnt to bring some food and white wine
selena trun back to cloud "so these are you preant i finaly get to meet them "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm

selena knew excautly what to say to make his dad feel very importan and his mother cared about .
selena put up such a fasaged for them make them belive she was completyl human .
selena was good at that kinda stuff .
selena looked at cloud and said in his mind "dont you think you should tell them abouts us ?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Keirah stood leaning against the wall by the stairs, her arms folded tightly across her chest as she stared off into space. She listened to their welcoming conversation, her eyes sometimes flickered to the group every once in a while, like they'd disappear. She sighed in her mind, Why did I even come to this mansion...? So boring and nothing to do.. she thought dully. She watched flecks of dust glide through the air boredly.

Kyarii Kuran

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 pm

" Yep you do " Cloud said scratching the back of his neck with a nerveous smile on his face. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw both his mother and his sister eyeing the both of them, it as if they knew... " Miss selena how long have you and my Brother been together " Mimi said looking at the dress that selena was wearing today.Mom gave Mimi a evil glare that more or less said ur in trouble." Well they've figured it out.... so i guess we might as well "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:39 pm

selena smiled gracesfully and then looked down at her dress styles victorina dress " oh my do i have something dress " then looked back up and then the severnt came back in withthe wine and food for them "aw here eat im sure your all very hungery "selena smiled and hide her fangs "well actuly litle mis" selena smiled and lied thout her fangs " uhm quite a while now really " and selena made it very bevlieable to selena smiled and pour the wine for his mom and dad "i picked this wine because i pegged you sir for a great wine taster the vinteg of this bottle is 1860 i thougt you like it i hope im not wrong" selena smiled and put her hand on her chest

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Clouds father looked down at the bottle and then back at selena" Thank you " he said before taking a sip and then saying " yes its a very good year " Clouds mom shook her head in agreement as cloud let out a breath of releaf. Mimi on the other hand was busy piging out on the food that one of the servants had brought out." Now we just have to get the whole vampire thing and the marriage out of the way" Cloud said to selena in thought.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 pm

selena smiled and was a very poliet hotess and said to cloud in his mind" i think it best if we leave the whole vampires thing out of it "selena smiled "more wine sir mama " selena asked them selean
selena took a deep breath" well sir i have some very importan new your the both of you " selena smiled an put her hand on clouds and looked at them " well sir were getting married soon and cloud and i both wanted your blessing " selena smiled "i know this must come asome what of a shock to you right now i know you were expect to come here to vist your son to find out that he getting married " selena smiled and happly as she could and made her self look so human it even fooled cloud for a bit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Rolling her eyes Haru drinks from the cup she was holding before looking up from her book to look at the three people. Looking back at her book she sighs before sipping a bit more blood from her glass. "wish you luck" she say's over to Selenia in thoughts, not looking up from her book. Listening to what was going on Haru closes her book beforeFixing how she was sitting in the chair and closing her eyes afterwards. Looking at Selenia for a moment she tunes every vampire in the mansion out and listens mainly to the thoughts of Clouds family. Laughing softly at some of the stuff she heard she shakes her head before closing her eyes and continuing to listen to there thoughts.

(Tous le monde est ou je m'ennuie de rien faire)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 am

selena showed them to there rooms for the night " if you need anything anything at all just let me know or just tell one of the severnt here they get it for you ! goodnite " selen close the door and looks at cloud " well that went well didnt it !" selena say scarcastily .
selena rubs her eyes and kiss cloud "goodnite cloud" selena go to her room and shut the door and doesnt even bother to change she just fall asleep like that pretend to a human is hard work !

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 pm

( sorry guys this quest has been giving me problems on runescape.com )

Cloud just stood there some what puzzle about why they havent said anything. Walking into his parents room he shut the door behind Him as his father looked up at him from his suit case. " Your young and your being a fool to wed at such a young age Cloud " "I see what you mean but none the less i went through who know how many years not feeling anything for anybody and now that i do feel something im not gonna throw it away." Cloud said waiting for his mother to jump in and agree with somebody. Well i have to disagree with you knight but you fail to realize that this is his life and that he's no longer a teenager anymore.Kira said looking at him with the love she has and has always had for him.

"Nore is he human but now that i realize that im forced to over look the fact that my first born sun is geting married at a younge age i will concentrait on that."Clouds father said waiting for me to explain to him why he was no longer human. " Selena's a vampire... and well she turned me... and ever since i was turned i've enjoyed every minute of it" Cloud said taking in a deep breath." His mother gasped and his fathers back straightened. " Well then there is nothing i nore anyone else can do and tell ur fiance that we will ofcourse give you two our blessings " Clouds father said before sending cloud on his way with a smile on his face.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 pm

the next moring selena awoke and got up ealier and drank a cup of blood to make sure she looked as much of a human as posible and went and had the severnt make breakfest for the cloud family selena mad sure everything was sent perfectly and went and looked in the miorr to make sure her fang had gone away completly to fool them again .
selena went up and knocked on there door " sir ,mama breakfest is ready for you in the dinning hall if you wanto come down selena heard cloud talking to his dad and mom selena heard that she mother knew that he wasnt human anymore selena now feared from him and everybody in the mansion to now knowing that cloud parent knew and knew that she was a vampire now too but hshe still had to try to fool them for eveyone sake her she had to fool them . selena called cloud with her mind" cloud how could you betray me like that how cloud you put me in and everybody eles here at the mansion in danger now that they know god know what will happen " selena sound scared for her life and everybod eles lives too

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm

" Its alright they wont say anything and besides there gonna notice within the next fifty years and when i told u i was a ninja, i put my family in danger as well as all the oter ninja's all over the world " Cloud said back to her in thought. Walking out of the room he went and kissed selena passionetly before saying " i wouldnt have said anything if i knew they wouldnt protect the secret with there live's " Cloud said to her in a low gentle tone.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games