Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:01 pm
futashi was pushing back the men, with brute force and power. he then look at kit and smirk. "you have the gobi's power! use its chakra for your own!" he yelled out. the men started to shake as they herd the name. they then fully charge at futashi. 3 swords only slash him. he then fell on one knee. "damn.....there good." he said, jumping to the gate. he then keeled, bleeding alittle bit from the deep wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:01 pm
Reiko nodded and took out her whip. she cut down a few more soldiers and dodged some arrows headed for her. i hope being the only medic ninja doesn't make me a target, she thought  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:08 pm
futashi was looking around, trying to find the medic ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Kit smiled to Futashi. "I try not to rely on him to much. He will try to kill me if i cant fight for myself." Kit said. Futashi always had nibis chakra out at the start of a fight. He looked up and 3 tails started to form. His eyes burned white and the heaven strings floated back to him. He ran through the crowd and using the strings he made a hole back to the gate. When he was there he made a few hand signs. "Suiton water shakr jutsu." 10 water shakrs flew through the crowd of soilders some getting ripped to shreads others getting pushed put of the way. Kiy jumped and landed next to Futashi. "How many are their." Kit said deactivating gobis chakra.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm
(( Lol do some of you people not read? The only thing that will be hitting the gates are the arrows.
I summoned up a massive lava wall around the village on the outside of the village walls, while Xantos summoned a water wall in the inside of the village walls. And Mikyo only stated the armies are charging, he said they wasn't in range of attack, therefore they are no where near the gate, prob still 2-1 miles away. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:11 pm
((You telling me i did that for nothing!!!!!!!!!!! No way i am just saying we went out there and did all of that........Man))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 pm
(wow....what a waste....XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 pm
((oops))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:23 pm
((soooo... now what?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pm
Madal appeared with the crowd of fighters once more, looking around for Futashi after his clone had left his side after his odd display of unnatural chakra. He wanted to help him, follow him around, it was different, one moment he hated the man and now he wanted to stay near him, perhaps it was Futashi's demon that drove him towards the guy.  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pm
((simple, perky. we do what we did last time. PRETEND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 pm
((Should we delete our posts???))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

master gaelin

(Can we just say they reached us?)  
((and start over for a third time???))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm
((Kit: no. Ben: probably not. Perky: yep.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games