Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

l_uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 pm
Sora had watched the intense battle happen before his eyes.He had ran over to Crystal and Haru."Look,I need a good fight,and since both of you are about to die,i wont kill you."Sora stuck out his hand towards Crystal."If you die now,i wont be able to kill you later."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:03 pm
She than ran towards Persephone and pinned ehr to the ground and growled towards her, "Grrrrrr!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 pm
Crystal glared at Sora. "Wow your so very kind." She said sarcasticly. She made the rocks behind her head at Sora. She looked up at Haru. "My right leg is broken.....but are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trixie pouted. "I didnt get my slave......" She said with a said tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:41 pm
Bloodbane shook his head. "I'll get you your slave." He thought about it before smirking. "Which Titan do you wish to have as your slave? I think I might be able to concoct a potion of some sort."

~~

Nightwing pulled out his bo-staff and made it extend. He swung it down towards Persephone's head while she was pinned to the ground by Gemini.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:58 pm
"Don't move Persephone or I will snap your arm's bone," said Gemini in a threating tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm
"Oh, yeah just try to," said Persephone with a smirk. She kicked Gemini off adn dodged the attack from Nightwing. She than lifted Nightwing up with her pyshic powers adn threw him towars Starfire.

Starfire was knocked down as Persephone threw Nightwing towards her.

Persephone than clapped her hands that made a soundwave towards Gemini, making Gemini hit a rock. She than made another soundwave that made a rock to fall ontop of Gemini.

Iris opened her eyes adn sent fire towards Persephone.

Persephone dodged it and sent water towards Iris, hitting her.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:01 pm
As a huge rock was about to fall ontop of Gemini, she stood up, put her hands up, and used her wind powers to stop it. She tried to whole the rock up with the wind and had the wind throw it ontop of Persephone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm
Nightwing jumped up and threw some bombs towards Persephone.

Raven opened her eyes. She sank into the ground and reappeared behind Persephone. She sent a wave of shadows at Persephone's back.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm
Gemini spinned herself around like a tornado and went toward Persephone and hit her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:59 pm
Starfire shot starbolts towards Persephone.

"AH!" screamed Persephone as she got hit by them all. She than knocked out cold to the ground.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

l_uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 pm
Sora melted the rocks coming his way."I try to help and you try to kill me?!Fine,but no mercy from here on out."He said.He ran off towards a cave to go think.Why did i help her?What am i doing? he thought.Maybe this was a wrong decision.Sora started a fire in the cave and slept next to it.From now on,i dont follow anyone's rules.If they dont like it,thats their problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:10 am
Trixie smiled. "You could." She thought. "I dont care who but someone weak...." She smiled at the thought of a slave.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 am
Bloodbane chuckled. "Someone weak... Well I like to think of them as all weak, but I'll find you someone."

Nightwing walked over to Persephone and pulled out thick ropes. "She shouldn't be able to break out of these." Then, he tied her up with the ropes.

Raven landed on the ground. "Well now that we're done with one problem, we need to go find Haru and Crystal."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 am
Trixie laughed. "Yes yes they are. I dont care who."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Bloodbane smirked. "Well then I'll get you someone... Any requirements other than being weak?" He winced a bit at the pain from his wounds. "Okay, I might have to wait while my wounds heal to get you that slave."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games