Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:51 am
((No actually I have a plan to not kill you. And good guess but more than flipping the building))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:55 am
((PHEW I'm not going to have to baby-sit Arashi...
WAIT if Zeramaru has a 5 year old son...then he had him when he was 42?! That's old...))

Zann watched as Arashi skipped out of the office, noting the resemblance between father and son. Something tells me he's going to be a miniature Mr Evil soon...  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 am
((dude he is old but his body never aged his body stuck at 20... No I promise arashi is a good boy... crap bad choice of words LOL))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 am
Destiny watched the kid run off and turned back to him, by now she had stopped prodding and poking his teeth. "Exactly, what do you have in you?" she asked nicely but still in a serious type tone.  

Cold winter angel

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 am
((DARK LOG IN FASTER ME WANT TO FINISH IT ALREADY!!!! me also wanna be little arashi now ... if Zeramaru was weird ... his son ...even more weird.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 am
Sypher didn't let the child escape he went through his bone and cut him off. "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke softly to the child.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:07 am
Destiny saw this and walked over to him and picked up the child her eyes turning a puprle color. "It's just a child, Mr.Ex Akatsuki man."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 am
Sypher smirked and disappeared in his bone and came up behind her and softly whispered "Its sypher to you, and this child is of a madman." He came back around her and stared in her purple eyes with his own purple eyes.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:14 am
She slapped him with pain in her eyes. " He is still just a child no matter who he is born by!" she yelled at him. "A child, if nutured in the right way can become a great leader if you teach them right!" she growled at him angrily holding the child closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:20 am
((Guys, what's with purple eyes?!))

"And what do you have against this child?" Zann's voice sounded behind Sypher as he vanished and reappeared there in a small swirl of wind.
"The child is innocent, Sypher-san." He said in an icy tone. I think, anyway.  

iZann

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am
((oh dess's eyes change along with her mood. ^_^))
Destiny stepped a few steps back, the fur on her tail and ears standing on edge like a mother wolf. "The child IS innocent."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:26 am
Sypher for the first time since he seen her stopped smiling. "I won't do anything to him. I believe he is innocent for now." He turned away now his dark purple hair turned completely white.  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am
She held the child closer still having precautions. "For now? NO. He will be good... Im going to make sure of that. Who is its father?" she asked looking at the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 am
((So Sypher's hair changes colour and Des's eyes change colour. Hmm.))

Zann turned away from Sypher to the boy in Des's arms.
"So, uh, who are you again?" He asked as a quizzical expression formed on his face.  

iZann

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 am
Sypher shook his head and spoke "He is at the age to remember things now so if I told you who his father was he would surely remember him" Sypher now turned around and he looked as if he was 50. "My body will not let me take a shot at children or women so do not worry about me attacking him." His eyes were now a pale blue.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games